Your Current Job, Your Dream Job

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

Padaan lang po:

LOOKING FOR PART TIME / FULL TIME JOB or BUSINESS:

Earn as much as 10,000 a week (part time or full time). See and visit our company personally. This is your opportunity to earn extra income and maybe exceed your regular salary for a part time basis lang po. Yes. Part time lang po. You can earn this much. How? Lahat po ito tinuturo sa office for free. We give daily trainings and orientations everyday for free. In this business you have freedom. Walang boss, walng quota. Oras mo. Diskarte mo. We now have successful partners who came from call centers.

We are all members here so i just want to share my blessings with you. Earn extra so we can all do our favorite past times without spending our regular salaries. Walang mahahalata si Mrs. o si Mr. Salary intact. with bonus pa. Our company have a wide range of varieties to choose from: Foods and beverages,grocery items (San Miguel products, Purefoods products, coca-cola products and many more), Household Items, Beauty and Health products for men and women and even for children; Apparels; Appliances; Watches; Shoes.

If your interested you can PM me and I will give you my number, the company and its location. I will personally meet you, guide you and assist you.

All you need for starter is just attend our regualar business orientation presentation. We give orientations everyday at 2pm and 4pm.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...