What are your all-time favorite movies?

• 2 weeks later...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Freddy vs Jason, Dawn of the Dead, Ringu, Ju-On, A Tale of Two Sisters, Audition, The Eye, Ichi the Killer, Battle Royale, Wrong Turn, House of 1000 Corpses, Scream, Exorcist, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon, From Hell, Seven, Copycat, Dark Waters, Face, Hellraiser, The House by the Cemetery, Nekromantik, Zombie, Last House on the Left, I Spit on you Grave, Cannibal Holocaust, Cannibal Ferox, Cannibal Apocalypse, Cannibal Terror, Salo: 120 Days of Sodom, Irreversible, Baise Moi, Saw 2, Faces of Death, Tenebre, Suspiria, Opera, Entrails of a Virgin, Entrails of a Beautiful, The Untold Story, Devil's Experiment, Flower of Flesh and Blood, Evil Dead Trap, August Underground's Mordum, Angel Guts, Kairo, Shutter, New York Ripper, Maniac, Murder-Set-Pieces, High Tension, The Devil's Rejects, Hostel, Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS, Evil Dead, Sleepaway Camp, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, Saw 3, Art of the Devil, Live Feed...

Off the top of my head and in no particular order

Cinema Paradiso

City of God

Magnolia

Full Metal Jacket

Rudy, The Miracle, Mighty Ducks, Remember the Titans, Hoosiers, and almost every sports movie ever.

The Crow

28 Days Later

Eurotrip

The Usual Suspects

Goodfellas

Terminator

Forrest Gump

Jerry Maguire

Gladiator

Dogtown and the Z Boys

Memento

The Machinist