• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...

Guys I just recently ventured to this business. A multi-billion dollar company, member of new york stock exchange which has a stock rate of $43 as of today. The Company reports operations in two geographic regions: North America and Asia Pacific, which is further divided into three sub-regions; Southeast Asia/Pacific, Greater China, and North Asia. North America includes the United States, Canada, Mexico, and direct sales from the United States to the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Southeast Asia/Pacific includes Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines; Greater China includes Hong Kong, Taiwan and China; and North Asia includes Japan and South Korea. You can do this by online/offline promotion. The company started its operation in The Philippines n 2009. main office is located at the mot prestige tower in Makati.

You might think that this is a scam, see for yourself. :)

Pm me if your interested or text me at 09178896435

Edited by oakley_boy
  • 9 months later...

http://1broglobal.com/images/logo.png

I am inviting you to join our group in 1BRO Global, Inc.

We provide 101% support to all members, even if you are abroad.

We will provide all the necessary materials you need to be able to be successful in this business.

We are currently the fastest growing group in the company. Be one of us!

Contact me to setup a business meeting - 09228942805 / 09163676666

Click below to watch the video

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=167579186740552&l=7015666728603587982

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Why do people think MLM is bogus or pyramiding scam??

Because most of the so called "MLM companies" (again, not all) are really bogus or scam. Konti lang talaga yung legit at nagtatagal.

Pangalawa, dahil din sa kanila mismo, minsan kasi yang mga nagsasabi ng ganyan ay nakasali na o may kaibigan na sumali tapos hindi kumita. Sa presentation kasi syempre papakitaan sila ng malaking income at kung paano yun maaabot pero yung mata lang nila ay nakatuon sa income. At the end of the day, kala nila kikita sila ng walang gagawin.

Pangatlo, kaya pyramiding daw kasi you need to invite people at yung nasa taas lang daw ang kikita. What they don't know is pag di kumita yung nasa baba, hindi rin kikita yung nasa taas.

Guys I just recently ventured to this business. A multi-billion dollar company, member of new york stock exchange which has a stock rate of $43 as of today. The Company reports operations in two geographic regions: North America and Asia Pacific, which is further divided into three sub-regions; Southeast Asia/Pacific, Greater China, and North Asia. North America includes the United States, Canada, Mexico, and direct sales from the United States to the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Southeast Asia/Pacific includes Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines; Greater China includes Hong Kong, Taiwan and China; and North Asia includes Japan and South Korea. You can do this by online/offline promotion. The company started its operation in The Philippines n 2009. main office is located at the mot prestige tower in Makati.

You might think that this is a scam, see for yourself. http://manilatonight.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

Pm me if your interested or text me at 09178896435

pls pm more info. what r ur prods? r u sipc insured? dont u need ss# to invest if its in a listed bourse? will research and add further Q upon answer

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mahirap ang mlm pero worth a try s business,, the only bad thing is ung mga tao na mga nakaupo ehh pag kumita ang company hindi marunong sa financial statement, gastos dito gastos doon. Kaya tuloy kahit may income nman ang company to last longer ehh napapaaga dahil mismanagement ng handling of company profit

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...