Philippine Ragnarok

Batang_Laguna

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play pRO Valkyrie server since it debuted last 2008. Quit na ko ngayon dahil wala ng sense ang paglalaro dun dahil pinuputakte na nga mga bot and imbalanced items na dinadaan sa pera-pera. Although I'm still playing on a private server, yung intense-RO. hahaha. masaya pa rin mag-ragnarok habang bum sa college.

• 1 month later...

This was the first online game I ever played. Way back many years ago, beta palang ito ay nilalaro kona under Chaos server. I have met lots of players here from different famus guilds like Apocalypse, Untouchables, Severe Legion, Immortals, Steel Wolves and a lot more.

I stopped playing this game when two of my characters reached the maximum level and also I was hacked twice and the second one was the worst because I was hacked-delete. And also that time, sikat na ang modecore ( BOT ).

Then I played MU Online and stopped when I reached the maximum level.

Now Im playing Cabal Online and im 17 levels away to reach the maximum then bye bye Cabal. :lol:

Chaos server ako dati. Its been almost 8 years since the last time na nilaro ko yung character ko sa chaos. Nag stopped lang ako nung na hack-delete ako. Yung forger ko is lvl 99 din with 99 dex and 99 luck. Pure leech hehehe kaso dinelete lang. Yung sayo 99 lahat ng stats? Hmmm edited na yan. Parang yung kasama ko before na PHP power ang pinapagana. 99 lahat ng stats plus +10 lahat ng gamit plus lahat ng slot boss cards ang mga nakalagay. amp.

played RO for 3 years or so.. played on Chaos, Lydia, and Valkyrie Server under the Titans Guild.. I have a Lvl 99 Knight, Priest, and Paladin if i remember correctly.. Then for 5 years now I rarely play, pasulyap-sulyap nlng kung meron mga bago..