• 3 months later...

Sa mga Korean Restaurant P180 per bowl yung Ramen nila Shin Ramen lang din gamit dinagdagan lng ng konting gulay and egg you can do it on your own P25-P28 pesos lang pag bumili ka sa mga Korean stores dyan sa Malate pag sa mga supermarkets around P40 per pack nun.Next time try ko naman yung Japanese Ramen na basa na naka vacuum pack.

Count me in as an Instant Noodle Fanatic ....... I guess anywhere I go and I see instant noodles, I'm sure to buy them.

Most recently from my vacation in singapore, aside from a few sets of finely crafted chopsticks ..... the only pasalubong I brought home were instant noodles. (I brought home the flavors that were still not available locally)

I'm very partial to the NISSIN brand because I like the firmness of their noodles. (I think I brought around 50 assorted packs)

post-115838-127441669489.jpg

post-115838-127441669719.jpg

post-115838-127441669938.jpg

I happen to like Lucky Me Instant La Paz Batchoy. But correct me if I'm wrong, I heard from some people that it is not too healthy to patronize these noodles because of the hyper amount of salt that they use in the manufacturing process. What do you think guys?

there had been JOKES among us instant noodle lovers that when the time comes of our passing away ...... there wouldn't be any need to use formalene to keep our cadavers preserved considering we've taken huge amounts of preservatives and salts during our "instant noodle lifetime".

I guess like most foodstuffs ........ moderate intake is still the key. Plus nothing beats a freshly cooked meal.

Count me in as an Instant Noodle Fanatic ....... I guess anywhere I go and I see instant noodles, I'm sure to buy them.

Most recently from my vacation in singapore, aside from a few sets of finely crafted chopsticks ..... the only pasalubong I brought home were instant noodles. (I brought home the flavors that were still not available locally)

I'm very partial to the NISSIN brand because I like the firmness of their noodles. (I think I brought around 50 assorted packs)

post-115838-127441669489.jpg

post-115838-127441669719.jpg

post-115838-127441669938.jpg

masarap yang spicy sesame,ambango habang niluluto,for me the best pa rin ung nissin beef na nasa cup..malasa at may corn pa hehe,lucky me kasi di magaling sa cups,jhampong lang gusto ko

masarap yang spicy sesame,ambango habang niluluto,for me the best pa rin ung nissin beef na nasa cup..malasa at may corn pa hehe,lucky me kasi di magaling sa cups,jhampong lang gusto ko

for some reason ... I personally never enjoyed those Nissin Cup Noodles. I prefer those "3 minute cook it" ones.

He I love those too! I like to try some different flavors once in a while but I always have a couple of these cups in case of a midnight craving. You can never go wrong with them!

shin huah, the spicy one.

Is that the red korean one? That's pretty good. If you do go to S&R, try buying from there. They sell it in packs of three. It's worth it. There are noticeably more "chunks" in it (I mean like the shiitakes and veges,etc).

Well aside from Shin huah, I also like the nissin brands in the japanese sections of grocery stores. The blue one has udon noodles and the green/red ones have soba noodles. Both have tempura crackers in them that actually taste like tempura made into crackers. lol. and the Yakisobas too from the same section!

Edited by SummerFling
  • 4 weeks later...