• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Call Center Side Effects

effect? stressful din ang work.

Its hard goin to work everyday and for your 9 hrs shift half of it(if your lucky) would be spending to talking to irrate customers... sometimes it kinda rubs off.. and you do loose your patience and you become an irrate agent too... tapos anjan pa QA's , TL's and OM's watching your every move waiting for you to make a mistake then wala you get dinged for it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello there,

i used to work at CVG ( insiders know what that means ) admittedly the salary is above par as from the others, ( and to think im a grad of CE ) and i was to finance my continuing education program just because of my high salary ( in construction as a project engr. i had a salary of 280/day ) i have been in construction again, and yes even after a year, i still feel the effects of my stint with the americans when it comes to business and the PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CULTURE that is...well not the norm here ( you know, being frank about things, being asssertive, the "clothes" if its for daytime meeting ) and of course the salary... MISS KO NA :headsetsmiley:

I dont know, maybe i'll be coming back to save again, coz, im still paying for my pop's hospital bills.

i was under an outbound account ( KMS - CIS ) im not good at selling :)

i suppose we have a social life, too bad i wasnt able to have a relationship with the ladies...being 28 seemed overwhelming for the ladies at work..and to think im not the oldest.

Management was great