• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Honda Lovers Thread

BR-V or Mobilio

I'll go for BR-V. Bigger interior space and higher ground clearance.

Anyone here thinks that the new Civic Type R is a new contender in the STi and Evo battle?

Yup, with turbo, intercooler, and limited slip differential, there is no reason why the type R can't be a contender.

anyone here digging the new CRV?

I hope some day the Honda engineers would wake up with some sense and install captain seats with ottoman on the second row.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i wish i had bought the civic RS 2018, just bought the special edition civic 2018. The only difference between the rs and mine are entertainment console and engine (duh).

Though I got the sports exterior such as front side rear spoilers.

Edited by Janja

hows the quality of the new fk8?

How I wish they sold type R here in UAE, they only sold LX, EXI and RS models. Which sux coz they dont have the same specs of other countries which has mandatory Honda Assists systems to all models basic to full option. Even recently checked 2019 version they dont have mandatory full entertainment console for the basic ones. Like mine which is the special edition 2018, its only a mixed of lx sports and exi without the honda assists and console.