The Honda Lovers Thread

Civic for me. I've owned both current model cars, used to have an 06 Civic and an 08 Corolla Altis. Performance wise and wow factor, medyo kulang ang Altis. Underpowered sya para sa kin. The civic is a better value for what you're paying for as they almost cost the same. Also for almost the same price you get a 1.8L Civic vs a 1.6L Altis. If you go for the 2.0L versions, the Honda Engine still dishes out more torque and Horsepower.

Edited by jamz
  • 2 weeks later...

Jazz vs Yaris

City vs Vios

I like the Jazz's new look, same goes to the City. Especially when rigged up with their respective Mugen bodykits (Mugen RS for the Jazz, Mugen RR for the City) :D

When it comes to gas efficiency and the ride comfort, I think both cars will put up a fight with their adversaries.

Civic 1993 model, very reliable, up to now still in running condition. I didn't like the current model because they change the front suspension to MacPherson Strut.

I almost got a CRV years ago, good thing I was able to road test my friend's CRV first. The 4 wheel drive sucks, it doesn't work in the mud. Got an Everest instead. Wow! The Everest has lots of headroom and legroom for the 1st and 2nd row seats. And the 4 wheel drive works in the mud.

Civic for me. I've owned both current model cars, used to have an 06 Civic and an 08 Corolla Altis. Performance wise and wow factor, medyo kulang ang Altis. Underpowered sya para sa kin. The civic is a better value for what you're paying for as they almost cost the same. Also for almost the same price you get a 1.8L Civic vs a 1.6L Altis. If you go for the 2.0L versions, the Honda Engine still dishes out more torque and Horsepower.

Does it dish out more fuel though? Consumption wise is it worth it? I currently own a 97 Vtec and I'm a Honda lover. Planning on getting a brand new one. Feedbacks please from current owners

• 2 weeks later...