• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

be careful with some VD clinics. they might just be exploiting your guilt, shame and regret to get your money. ung kaibigan kong urologist nagshare ng modus ng mga VD clinic sa tabi tabi.magbibigay sila ng false diagnosis tapos siyempre ikaw you can't deny na nag unprotected sex ka. they would offer in-clinic treatment inclusive ng gamot na pwede mo namang bilhin sa botika pero sa kanila lang daw dapat kumuha. tapos pepresyuhan ka ng napakamahal. pero for all you know, normal UTI lang pala yun or baka nagpapass ka lang ng kidney stones.

Edited by Marty111
17 hours ago, Jansenn Chua said:

Bro, thats different. What you think is safe may not be safe as u think. Sharing body fluids, saliva, genital fluids etc can easily transmit ALL of the diseases na nakuha ng thera sa lahat ng contact nya. The genetics copies of that bacteria or virus from one person can be passed as well. Kaya nga usually ang mag asawa nagging magkamuka katagalan. Bakit? Because the of the change in genetics due to sharing of microbacteria sa katawan. But thats ur call. Im not fear mongering here. Been there, hope you dont find yourself from my shoes. And learn all these before its too late.

Sir kumusta na kayo? Did you find solution na?

22 hours ago, Marty111 said:

be careful with some VD clinics. they might just be exploiting your guilt, shame and regret to get your money. ung kaibigan kong urologist nagshare ng modus ng mga VD clinic sa tabi tabi.magbibigay sila ng false diagnosis tapos siyempre ikaw you can't deny na nag unprotected sex ka. they would offer in-clinic treatment inclusive ng gamot na pwede mo namang bilhin sa botika pero sa kanila lang daw dapat kumuha. tapos pepresyuhan ka ng napakamahal. pero for all you know, normal UTI lang pala yun or baka nagpapass ka lang ng kidney stones.

Thanks for sharing!

6 hours ago, batnball2005 said:

Sir kumusta na kayo? Did you find solution na?

Nope, i joined yinzi group and we have now a clue on what it really is. Tests is only available in UK EU countries and it is just a new technology for bacterial detection. I cant afford to fly there and sad thing is that, it is just the diagnostic part. No formulated cure or treatment yet

On 10/23/2022 at 6:00 PM, Jansenn Chua said:

I dont discount this as autoimmune. My partner is also infected so theres no point to say its autoimmune.  I hope and pray makabalik pa alo sa dating ako. My arms and legs muscles are wasting. I was athletic before but now all gone. Im stupid enough to belive those FR. Mga FR nila na sila sila lamg din naman... Wag nyo linlangin mga client nyo sa risk na ganto. Imbes na kmita kayo mas lalong wala na uulit sainyo. Sakit sa ulo pera pampagamot pati partner mo nahawaan. 

Hi Sir, curious question, does your partner show any symptoms? also, for prevention, can you share via pm the place where you got this? Thanks

On 11/14/2022 at 10:52 PM, Jansenn Chua said:

Bro, thats different. What you think is safe may not be safe as u think. Sharing body fluids, saliva, genital fluids etc can easily transmit ALL of the diseases na nakuha ng thera sa lahat ng contact nya. The genetics copies of that bacteria or virus from one person can be passed as well. Kaya nga usually ang mag asawa nagging magkamuka katagalan. Bakit? Because the of the change in genetics due to sharing of microbacteria sa katawan. But thats ur call. Im not fear mongering here. Been there, hope you dont find yourself from my shoes. And learn all these before its too late.

So may possibility ba kung nakikipag sex ako unprotected with several girls na alam kong wala naman sakit maghalo ang mga bacteria/virus nila sa akin and later mag kasakit ako of something?

Yan ang sinasbi sa akin ng close ko kaya ayaw niya ng live sex with me although alam naman niya wala akong sakit. Maghahalo halo daw yung nakuha ko sa ibang mga babae at siya ay madadamay.

On 10/13/2022 at 10:06 AM, roxascity12345 said:

Ok din talaga tong discussion thread na to. Kanina lang, gusto ko mag spa, nuru and atw, after ko mabasa discussion dito, parang gusto ko na lang magkulong sa kwarto at masturbate. Nahimasmasan ako.

Haha same. Umurong alaga ko nang magbasa ako dito. Siguro ito talaga best way(magbasa ng warning) para mapigilan ako mag-avail😂

• Haha (+1) 1
7 hours ago, plug said:

So may possibility ba kung nakikipag sex ako unprotected with several girls na alam kong wala naman sakit maghalo ang mga bacteria/virus nila sa akin and later mag kasakit ako of something?

Yan ang sinasbi sa akin ng close ko kaya ayaw niya ng live sex with me although alam naman niya wala akong sakit. Maghahalo halo daw yung nakuha ko sa ibang mga babae at siya ay madadamay.

First of all, you aren't 100% sure that you or those girls you had sex with aren't infected with any STIs when you had unprotected sex. HIV, for example, won't immediately present with symptoms. 

Second, bacteria/viruses don't work like that. All of us have microbes in our body but there are certain types ones outside us that cause infections such as STIs. In that sense, only people who harbor these microbes (STI causing) can infect other people. You can't give to others what you don't have. 

On 11/22/2022 at 7:54 AM, notagarnmd said:

First of all, you aren't 100% sure that you or those girls you had sex with aren't infected with any STIs when you had unprotected sex. HIV, for example, won't immediately present with symptoms. 

Second, bacteria/viruses don't work like that. All of us have microbes in our body but there are certain types ones outside us that cause infections such as STIs. In that sense, only people who harbor these microbes (STI causing) can infect other people. You can't give to others what you don't have. 

Kaya lang naman tinawag na STI kasi nabubuhay sila sa body fluids, and the most common exchange of body fluids happen during sex.

Highest chance to enter through sex, pero hindi zero chance to enter through other areas.

Syphilis/Chlamydia/Gonorrhea can enter the body through the mouth and eyes and be transmitted by saliva.

HIV/HEPA-B/HEPA-C can enter the body through open wounds.

"Safe sex" means low risk not zero risk.

Basically, gano ba ka safe yun tapunan ng tamod talaga? Wag na natin isipin yun sex worker, kahit yun lugar, towalya, linens nalang. May tiwala ka sa kasama mo, pero katabi nyo lang yun tamod ni customer #1-6.

9 hours ago, stacks said:

Kaya lang naman tinawag na STI kasi nabubuhay sila sa body fluids, and the most common exchange of body fluids happen during sex.

Highest chance to enter through sex, pero hindi zero chance to enter through other areas.

Syphilis/Chlamydia/Gonorrhea can enter the body through the mouth and eyes and be transmitted by saliva.

Basically, gano ba ka safe yun tapunan ng tamod talaga? Wag na natin isipin yun sex worker, kahit yun lugar, towalya, linens nalang. May tiwala ka sa kasama mo, pero katabi nyo lang yun tamod ni customer #1-6.

I agree with everything you said. 

Edited by lagunablade123
On 11/25/2022 at 2:17 PM, stacks said:

Uhm. Yeah those are correct. Why quote my post?