sa aids din? so paano ako mag pa test kung walang symptoms?

sir/mam r. dean, pwede ba mag pa private check up sayo? hahaha

Actually, sir johnbmikael, you can request for a private check up, either in your home or in a hotel, with extra charge and non-refundable deposit, of course. But in most cases, it is not necessary. Our clinic is very private. It doesnt even feel like a clinic when you enter. And strictly by appointment only. No walk ins. Limited number of patients per day, to be able to give our full attention. (But GMs from MTC are given preferential treatment in scheduling)

PM me if you're serious about having a consult.

There are many GMs here who suspect that they have been exposed to std, but only a few of them would have the courage to get tested. In the mean time, the infections spread to other partners. Ths is often the case: a guy would come to us and test positive, then goes home to tell the partner, then they both come for treatment, if their relationship survives. My advice - if you think you have been exposed, get tested first before you have intimate contact with your loved one. It will save you a lot of trouble (and money).

Edited by r.dean

Actually, sir johnbmikael, you can request for a private check up, either in your home or in a hotel, with extra charge and non-refundable deposit, of course. But in most cases, it is not necessary. Our clinic is very private. It doesnt even feel like a clinic when you enter. And strictly by appointment only. No walk ins. Limited number of patients per day, to be able to give our full attention. (But GMs from MTC are given preferential treatment in scheduling)

PM me if you're serious about having a consult.

There are many GMs here who suspect that they have been exposed to std, but only a few of them would have the courage to get tested. In the mean time, the infections spread to other partners. Ths is often the case: a guy would come to us and test positive, then goes home to tell the partner, then they both come for treatment, if their relationship survives. My advice - if you think you have been exposed, get tested first before you have intimate contact with your loved one. It will save you a lot of trouble (and money).

Boss sometimes sa akin ha. Pagnalaman ng misis patay so how?advice nmn dyan hehe.

• Like (+1) 1

Boss sometimes sa akin ha. Pagnalaman ng misis patay so how?advice nmn dyan hehe.

Sir winfliz, anong ibig mong sabihin ng "sometimes sa akin ha?" Hindi ko naintindihan, sorry.

Advice saan sir? Kung pano sasabihin kay misis na nahawaan mo sya ng std at kailangan nyo magpagamot pareho?

Ang advice ko talaga sa mga GM ay (assuming na hindi talaga pwede ang faithful monogamous relationship) pag naexpose kayo sa ibang babae, especially gvgv or mp or psp (like FK, BBBJ, LIVE, DATY, napunitan ng CD), get tested first before touching your loved one. Isama mo na sa budget mo ang std testing tuwing may balak ka.

If your gf/wife is monogamous, di mo na kailangan sabihan na na-infect mo sya, lol.

A lot of infected women do not know that they have been infected by their bf/husband who are secretly "not monogamous". If you dont inform her, she might find out too late and actually be damaged for life.

If your gf/wife is monogamous, di mo na kailangan sabihan na na-infect mo sya, lol.

so what do you plan to do? wait til the STD spreads and becomes complicated in her or in you before you start treatment? both Syphilis and Gono have complications which lead to brain damage, do you want for that to come out?keeping your mouth shut is very reckless, on your part

Kawawa nga pagnahawaan m cya. Boss isa png question anu gamot kung may feeling lng sa throat ung warts?at paanu m malalaman?

Sa totoo nga nagquit na ako sa pambabae dhl nakakaguilty. At sbrng talamak na sakit sa labas nakakatakot.

Sir winfliz, if you suspect you have warts in your throat, go see a doctor. Hindi mo sya malalaman by yourself kung nasa throat mo sya kasi hindi mo naman masisilip ang loob ng sarili mong lalamunan. But it is very possible na magkaroon ng std sa lalamunan, especially if mahilig ka sa daty.

If you feel guilty sa pambabae, thats really up to you, ayokong magmoralize because thats your personal feeling. But if you have resolved to stop having multiple partners, i suggest you get tested because you might have already been infected. Deciding to be monogamous after being polygamous for a time will not eradicate your std if you already have it.

Goodluck sa attempt at monogamy, sir. Hindi madali yan pero kaya.

Being monogamous means you are having s_x with only one partner (and in the context of avoiding std, we assume that your partner has sex only with you, too). Being polygamous means having multiple s_x partners (2 or more). This also inludes oral and anal s_x, not just the usual vaginal penetration.

The quantity and type of women (or men) you do it with has a lot to do with your chance of getting std. (Again, just a warning, there are many "clean looking" women who are also infected. Even virgins can have std.) Condom decreases the chance of catching some std but it is useless in other std. (Not to mention CDBJ is no fun at all).

• 2 weeks later...

always seek consult with a licensed MD. deliks na

I agree. The credentials are normally posted inside the clinic. Look for them.

Also, don't self-medicate. It can make matters worse, like removing the symptoms but not totally eradicating the infection.You'll end up infecting others.

How do you know kung may std ka or aids ano po ang simptoms nito?

Some std have symptoms like discharge and/or pain. But some std dont have obvious symptoms. You need a doctor to really find out. A lab test may be necessary to find out. With HIV there is window time wherein there will be no symptoms and may not even show up in lab test.

Just an advice, if you think are infected, dont have s_x if anyone until you have been tested. Be responsible, wag ka na manghawa, esp sa gf o asawa.

Some std have symptoms like discharge and/or pain. But some std dont have obvious symptoms. You need a doctor to really find out. A lab test may be necessary to find out. With HIV there is window time wherein there will be no symptoms and may not even show up in lab test.

Just an advice, if you think are infected, dont have s_x if anyone until you have been tested. Be responsible, wag ka na manghawa, esp sa gf o asawa.

What if po na wala ka naman pong discharge pero may sugat po yung ano po po ano po ibig sabihin nun?

What if po na wala ka naman pong discharge pero may sugat po yung ano po po ano po ibig sabihin nun?

First, let me say that if you dont have a discharge, it doesnt necessarily mean that you dont have std. Actually, having a discharge means you're already racing against time.

Regarding sa sugat, i cannot tell you exactly unless a genital examination has been done. I cannot assume kung ano hitsura ng sugat sa ari mo. The best course of action for you is to get checked by a doctor.

If you need help finding an std clinic, pm me. In the meantime, wag ka muna makipag s_x, baka makahawa ka. When it comes to std and sex, "WHEN IN DOUBT, DONT."

sir ano po ang cause ng epididymitis? nag condom ako pero un bj eh hindi. now i have scrotal pain sa right side at nag pa ultrasound ako eh may nakita naman na cyst sa kaliwa. now sabi ng doctor ko eh observe ko pa daw ng 3 months at mag suot ng supporter to see kung mag improve. yun lang naman naging symptom sa akin. normal naman ako umihi at wala discharge. nangyari to a week after the sex. di ako tinest ng doctor. observe and advise lang ginawa. any idea what to do? ano po kaya gamot maganda dito? tolerable un pain pero nakakairita siya.

sir ano po ang cause ng epididymitis? nag condom ako pero un bj eh hindi. now i have scrotal pain sa right side at nag pa ultrasound ako eh may nakita naman na cyst sa kaliwa. now sabi ng doctor ko eh observe ko pa daw ng 3 months at mag suot ng supporter to see kung mag improve. yun lang naman naging symptom sa akin. normal naman ako umihi at wala discharge. nangyari to a week after the sex. di ako tinest ng doctor. observe and advise lang ginawa. any idea what to do? ano po kaya gamot maganda dito? tolerable un pain pero nakakairita siya.

Sir, std ang most common cause ng epididymitis. I would not recommend to wait 3 months. 6 weeks lang chronic na yan e. Kung kayang gamutin ng supporter yan, you'll know in 3 months. But if std ang cause, 3 months is too long to wait. Kung may std ka pala e di nahawaan mo na ang partner mo. O kung sino ang makas_x mo sa loob ng 3 months.