• 3 weeks later...

given that abstinence is the absolute best, at alam naman nating nandito tayo sa mtc for one reason, can somebody give some "BEST PRACTICES" to lessen the danger of STDs?

e.g.

does it help if we keep our pubes trimmed?

what's the best wash (soap) after doing the deed. can we also use the female liquid antibacterial soaps i.e. effective din ba sa atin yun to lessen possibility of infections?

share ko lang po experience ko:

nag-intercourse kami ng last gf ko, hindi ako gumamitn ng cdm nun, then after a month, napansin ko parang nagiging yellow un semen ko, then later sa work, napansin ko masakit yun left testicle ko. After nun talaga discomfort na sya, pag uupo ako, meron talagang konti sakit, then yun semen ko is turning to brownish na. Hindi ko alam kung tulo, kasi kung tulo, lumalabas sa tip ng penis talaga, pero skin hindi naman, masakit left testicle at yellowish minsan brownish na semen. Pumunta ko sa doctor, binigyan ako ng gamot, after 3weeks ok na ko... hanggang ngayon di na sya masakit, next time, hindi ko kakalimutan mg cdm talaga.. thanks... <_<

Gs any idea ano tawag sa sakit na to? Pls help naman tia

It's been 24 hours since I had a walk with this girl I found on EOD, and I'm going paranoid because she gave me a buko juice without me having safety on. It was my first walk, and I interviewed her about her past and if she had any sakit, she said malinis naman siya but obviously no one will admit to that. so here I am, paranoid pa din doing my research on the net about std's and I read that some std's don't show up until months after. man, basta hindi life threatening or life changing if ever magka ganun ako, i guess okay lang. sigh i'm having so many regrets now and siguro last ko na yun. ayaw ko ng ganitong feeling. so far naman wala pang signs. i masturbated an hour ago and it did not hurt naman. what scares me the most really is she didn't want to have the lights on while doing the deed, but i think most girls are like that when having sex, right? wala naman ako napansin sakanya na cold sores or anything on her lips. she coughed for a little bit, but nothing aggravating na cough. any thoughts? salamat

• Downvote 1

Did you went to a doctor or did you self diagnose? because there are some skin lesions in the genital area that can be mistaken for genital warts. If it is genital warts it is hard to pinpoint where you got the infection because it has an incubation period of weeks to months or even years. And personally i dont think your operation has anything to do with the emergence of warts since more than a year has already passed.

For treatment you can use aldara you can get a prescription from your physician this is a cream applied topically but the downside of this is it is expensive and you will have to use it 3 - 4 times a week for about 1 - 4 months or you can also try electrocautery this is cheaper and may only require one visit with your doctor but it is invasive. As for treatment centers i will still recommend that you go see a doctor the two things i mentioned earlier are some of the most commonly used treatments for genital warts. I just want to point out that there is no cure for the virus that causes warts treatment is focused on removing the lesions but the virus can be cleared or suppressed by your own immune system.

I hope this helps, best wishes!

My officemate has this also.. nung una isa lang daw pero ngaun 3 na sila and growing.. advise ko magpunta sa amazing touch.. ok kaya dun? electrocautery ba sila? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been 24 hours since I had a walk with this girl I found on EOD, and I'm going paranoid because she gave me a buko juice without me having safety on. It was my first walk, and I interviewed her about her past and if she had any sakit, she said malinis naman siya but obviously no one will admit to that. so here I am, paranoid pa din doing my research on the net about std's and I read that some std's don't show up until months after. man, basta hindi life threatening or life changing if ever magka ganun ako, i guess okay lang. sigh i'm having so many regrets now and siguro last ko na yun. ayaw ko ng ganitong feeling. so far naman wala pang signs. i masturbated an hour ago and it did not hurt naman. what scares me the most really is she didn't want to have the lights on while doing the deed, but i think most girls are like that when having sex, right? wala naman ako napansin sakanya na cold sores or anything on her lips. she coughed for a little bit, but nothing aggravating na cough. any thoughts? salamat

Pag ikaw gumawa n oral delkiado , pro kung ikaw nag receieve i thnink sobrang liit ng risk m , since saliva cannot transmit hiv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

given that abstinence is the absolute best, at alam naman nating nandito tayo sa mtc for one reason, can somebody give some "BEST PRACTICES" to lessen the danger of STDs?

e.g.

does it help if we keep our pubes trimmed?

what's the best wash (soap) after doing the deed. can we also use the female liquid antibacterial soaps i.e. effective din ba sa atin yun to lessen possibility of infections?

There are a lot of ways to lessen the chance of getting STD's, google is your bestfriend. Though here are some of it:

1. You can get vaccinations for Hep B & some types of HPV. Just go to your local clinics to know if they give such shots.
  2. Avoid risky sex practices & always WEAR CONDOMS. It may not only prevent pregnancy but also prevents unwanted STD's.
  3. ASK YOUR PARTNER IF HE HAS STD or HAD any type of STD. And/Or while performing the act, try to look "down there" & see if there are any rashes, abrasions, etc. Though most of the time, STD's may or may not have symptoms especially to the guys
  4. After doing the deed, the woman should always pee (before & after) to push away any bacteria that got in the urethral canal.
  5. My professors have always told me to avoid vaginal washes because it alters the normal ph level/flora making it more prone to bacteria or viruses.
  6. Avoid sharing of things
  7. The most important is: To get tested for it if you know that you have multiple partners.

When looking down there, here are the things that you should look for:

• Syphillis- chancre or condylomata lata (wart like plaques)
  • Bacterial Vaginosis- foul odor (fishy smell)
  • Candidiasis (Moniliasis/Yeast Infection)- thick curdy vaginal discharge. Most prominent: Cheeselike patches at the vagina
  • Trichimoniasis- yellow-green frothy odorous discharge. Most prominent: Strawberry patches
  • Gonorrhea- purulent, greenish yellow vaginal discharge
  • Chlamydia- burning & frequency of urination
  • HPV- Condylomata acuminata (soft grayish pink lesions)

** Yung mga symptoms na yan, mostly sa girls nakikita.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...