all to bro's/ girls out there..be wary of the outbreak of HIV cases in our country..better have safe sex than sorry..ganito na lang pampadiscourage sa inyo sa sex..think of this..kung hindi mo mahal ang sarili isipin mo na lang next time pagmay family ka na yun anak mo wlang kamalay malay pwedeng mahawaan nun disease na yun..nwei..have urself check madami nmn diyan like sa Hi-Precision diagnostic center..or may kilala ako mura lang maningil around Mayon st,,doc siya sa mga massage parlor like slyvanus,majestic etc

Hello mga doctors,

May question lang ako. While masturbating, I noticed that there was a pea size thing inside the shaft of my thing. Hindi ko sure kung anu siya. I tried moving the skin, the skin moved but the thing stayed in place, meaning sa loob nga talaga siya. May times naman na after locating it and feeling it a bit more, bigla nlng hindi ko siya mahanap. Parang nagtago siya na hindi ko maintindihan.

I'm currently researching on the internet to find our what it is. Anyone have an idea what it is? Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

hi mga doctors,

may question ako regarding genital warts. if you got genital warts, it means that you also got HPV. HPV, can you get it out of your system pa be or for your whole life, nandyan na yan parati? Thanks in advance.

yes genital warts is caused by the HPV virus, mahirap sagutin kung nawawala nga sya or not kasi sabi sa mga bagong researches ngayon na mostly it can be cleared by the immune system from a period of 6 to 24 months depending kung anung strain meron ka pero usually genital warts are caused by the low risk types of hpv ibig sabihin hindi sila ung strain ng virus na madalas nag cacause ng cancer meron dn nman nagsasabi na nagiging dormant lang ung virus sa katawan kya wala syang symptoms. Malabo lang kasi sa virus na yan hindi masabe kung kailan ung exact time na hindi na sya nakakahawa pero sa mga nabasa ko pag hindi na sya nag reccur 6 months to 1 year after treatment you can consider your self ok but still depende pa rin yan sa immune system ng tao. Isipin mo n lang na parang sya ung virus na nagcacause ng chicken pox nagiging dormant pag nakadevelop na ng immunity pwede rin mag reactivate as shingles pag humina ung immune system mo.

Im still not an MD but sa mga books na binabasa namen 1 to 2 years ang nakalagay na clearance rate sa HPV DNA.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 brownish hard warts growing on the base of the shaft of my penis, one about 1/8" diameter, the other much smaller. I noticed them about 4months ago.. I had a hernia op last NOV 2010 and am 48y/o with minimal sexual activity with my wife since then. Are these genital warts? How the hell did I get them?

Need advice on discrete treatment because my wife might notice them na and might suspect Im banging someone else.

Is amazingtouch.com a reliable treatment center?

Please advise.. Thanks much and best regards!

http://issuu.com/chrio_one/docs/nec_hiv_july-aidsreg2012?mode=window&viewMode=doublePage

DEMOGRAPHIC on STD/HIV as of July 2012.. ( bawas bawasan kasi ang pagka L ) cool.gif

BTW to those in the medical field, ever heard of Truvada? its supposed to be a prophylaxis for HIV, I have no information, if such medicament is being used already here in the philippines, previously from the hosp that i worked abroad, were using the combo - retroviral drugs.

I have 2 brownish hard warts growing on the base of the shaft of my penis, one about 1/8" diameter, the other much smaller. I noticed them about 4months ago.. I had a hernia op last NOV 2010 and am 48y/o with minimal sexual activity with my wife since then. Are these genital warts? How the hell did I get them?

Need advice on discrete treatment because my wife might notice them na and might suspect Im banging someone else.

Is amazingtouch.com a reliable treatment center?

Please advise.. Thanks much and best regards!

Did you went to a doctor or did you self diagnose? because there are some skin lesions in the genital area that can be mistaken for genital warts. If it is genital warts it is hard to pinpoint where you got the infection because it has an incubation period of weeks to months or even years. And personally i dont think your operation has anything to do with the emergence of warts since more than a year has already passed.

For treatment you can use aldara you can get a prescription from your physician this is a cream applied topically but the downside of this is it is expensive and you will have to use it 3 - 4 times a week for about 1 - 4 months or you can also try electrocautery this is cheaper and may only require one visit with your doctor but it is invasive. As for treatment centers i will still recommend that you go see a doctor the two things i mentioned earlier are some of the most commonly used treatments for genital warts. I just want to point out that there is no cure for the virus that causes warts treatment is focused on removing the lesions but the virus can be cleared or suppressed by your own immune system.

I hope this helps, best wishes!

Remembered the time when I had a medical exam for employment in Taguig City Hall. When the doc learned I was a call center agent, castigated me and fellow call center brethren for the alarming spread of HIV/AIDS in the country. As wrong as he was to pin the blame on us for the sudden prevalence of the said diseases, he was right on another thing. And that is always use protection. Better safe than sorry.

Edited by defacto

Hello mga doctors,

May question lang ako. While masturbating, I noticed that there was a pea size thing inside the shaft of my thing. Hindi ko sure kung anu siya. I tried moving the skin, the skin moved but the thing stayed in place, meaning sa loob nga talaga siya. May times naman na after locating it and feeling it a bit more, bigla nlng hindi ko siya mahanap. Parang nagtago siya na hindi ko maintindihan.

I'm currently researching on the internet to find our what it is. Anyone have an idea what it is? Thanks in advance!

i think i know this, if this is located along the shaft near the head its probably a clog blood vessel. i forgot what its called it happens during too much or rough sex / masturbation action. it will disappear in due time but you must stop all sex / masturbation activity. there is no definite time on when it will be cured it maybe days, weeks or months. but usually a few weeks (maybe 2-3). if its still there you could have it check for peace of mind.

Hi MDs!

I recently encounter a problem regarding my joystick. I had sex few days ago with a girl. apparently, i am wondering when i am being BJed, i feell this pain na mahapdi at masakit from the head but still i ignored it so we proceed. then when i am about to deliver a goal with CD, may napansin ako na pain dun portion ng foreskin at ilalim ng head (parang neck area ng etits). Ang sakit lang talaga. Una i think i was not able to wax the portal or talagang maliit lang yung kanya pero okay naman. we still proceed pero ang sakit talaga ng ilalim ng head, ang hapdi ng feeling niya. I checked it pero walang sugat or something. I tried masturbation, there's no pain during action. Is this a sign of STD or AIDS?

please help me. ohmy.gif

Edited by Archus

i think i know this, if this is located along the shaft near the head its probably a clog blood vessel. i forgot what its called it happens during too much or rough sex / masturbation action. it will disappear in due time but you must stop all sex / masturbation activity. there is no definite time on when it will be cured it maybe days, weeks or months. but usually a few weeks (maybe 2-3). if its still there you could have it check for peace of mind.

this could be a case of folliculitis. normal lang to lalo na kapag active sa sex tapos. usually may pinapahid na ointment para mawala.

Thanks for the info sir. Actually, wala na siya. Got peace of mind na. happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

patulong naman

may tulo ako . lumalabas ang discharge sa bayag ko =/ ano ba to?? gonorhea? or syphillis?

natatakot po ako na syphillis to

ano ba ang pagkakaiba

ano pwede gawin?

help please

saan kaya SPECIFIC na health provider na pwede ko puntahanan at ano ang gagawin ko duon? ( ano ipapacheck up ko ) thanks..sa manila/pasig/makati area lang sana thanks :huh:

1355387056[/url]' post='8464242']

patulong naman

may tulo ako . lumalabas ang discharge sa bayag ko =/ ano ba to?? gonorhea? or syphillis?

natatakot po ako na syphillis to

ano ba ang pagkakaiba

ano pwede gawin?

help please

saan kaya SPECIFIC na health provider na pwede ko puntahanan at ano ang gagawin ko duon? ( ano ipapacheck up ko ) thanks..sa manila/pasig/makati area lang sana thanks :huh:

Ano ba kulay nung discharge? Wag ka matakot Kung gonorrhea man yan o syphilis nagagamot parehas yan, sa syphilis most of the time may makikita kang sugat tawag dun chancer painless ulcer sya kung gonorrhea naman masakit umihi tapos kadalasan may discharge na kulay nana Minsan may kasamang dugo. Kahit sa family physician ka na magpatingin kaya nila yan, penicillin g injection pag syphilis, ang alam ko sa gonorrhea ceftriaxone injection tpos bibigyan ka pa nila ng oral antibiotics after

Ano ba kulay nung discharge? Wag ka matakot Kung gonorrhea man yan o syphilis nagagamot parehas yan, sa syphilis most of the time may makikita kang sugat tawag dun chancer painless ulcer sya kung gonorrhea naman masakit umihi tapos kadalasan may discharge na kulay nana Minsan may kasamang dugo. Kahit sa family physician ka na magpatingin kaya nila yan, penicillin g injection pag syphilis, ang alam ko sa gonorrhea ceftriaxone injection tpos bibigyan ka pa nila ng oral antibiotics after

Sana naman wag syphillis kasi may allergy ako sa penincillin :(

ung sugat ko sa shaft ng d-ick ko .nawala na ..nagheal na siya..then after that bigla akong nagkatulo

so uminom nako ng ZITHROMAX 500mg ...two tablets per day..after 2 days..nawala na siya...pero itutuloy ko pa for 5 days para one week..

ang inaalala ko ..pag nawala na tulo ko.ibig sabihin galing naba ako? or meron parin ung tulo? and pelase tell me SPECIFIC testing centers...at magkano kung sinong may alam thank you

1355491995[/url]' post='8466178']

Sana naman wag syphillis kasi may allergy ako sa penincillin :(

ung sugat ko sa shaft ng d-ick ko .nawala na ..nagheal na siya..then after that bigla akong nagkatulo

so uminom nako ng ZITHROMAX 500mg ...two tablets per day..after 2 days..nawala na siya...pero itutuloy ko pa for 5 days para one week..

ang inaalala ko ..pag nawala na tulo ko.ibig sabihin galing naba ako? or meron parin ung tulo? and pelase tell me SPECIFIC testing centers...at magkano kung sinong may alam thank you

Pwede ka mag pa blood test pra malaman mo na, mahirap din sabihin Kung ano yan hanggat Hindi nakikita ung itsura nung sugat, ang advice ko Lang magpatingin ka muna sa doctor bago ka mag pa lab exams, mag pa urinalysis ka pra malaman Kung galing n nga ung tulo mo mura Lang nman yan.