iwas na muna sa pag creampie at sa mahilig macreampie (both male and female), unless alam yung status ng partner at walang ibang recent sex partner

i asked my thera if we can take the std tests together, ok naman daw, pero schedule pa namin

pag may supply na ng prep and pep na lang ulit babalik sa pag creampie ng iba

Hello Guys, i had a protected sex with an Massage Therapist 7 weeks ago. I am worried now if i got any HIV infection from that recent encounter. I did HIV1/2 test around 3 weeks after that sexual encounter and the results where non-reactive/negative. After my sexual encounter 2 weeks from that i got cough and allergic rhinitis and post nasal drip. I'm very concern as of the moment if i got any HIV infection from that encounter. Please help

sino naka experience dito na pag nag ejaculate may parang wound na nararamdaman sa loob ng penis? std ba yun? wala discharge or whatsover tsaka nararamdaman ko na ayun before pa ako magka unprotective sex last month. now nagpa checkup ako binigyan ako doxycyline ba yun pang std daw pero sa family doctor lang ako since wala available na urologist.

Hello Guys, i had a protected sex with an Massage Therapist 7 weeks ago. I am worried now if i got any HIV infection from that recent encounter. I did HIV1/2 test around 3 weeks after that sexual encounter and the results where non-reactive/negative. After my sexual encounter 2 weeks from that i got cough and allergic rhinitis and post nasal drip. I'm very concern as of the moment if i got any HIV infection from that encounter. Please help[/size]

You need to wait for 3 months after that unprotected intercourse para madetect if u're POS. Hopefully not!! Practice safe sex always sir. Wag isang alang alang ang health sa panandaliang sarap, laging tandaan na kung ginawa niya yan sayo impossibleng di nya ginagawa yan sa iba.

HiV or AIDS makukuha lang pag may open wounds, parang blood compact, sharing needles and syempre pag may sugat ang mga private parts dahil manipis lang naman ang balat due to friction madaling mag kasugat at magkapalitan ng dugo at pag nagyari yun at yung isa may HIV hawa na... dahil pag naka pasok na sa blood stream ang virus tatargetin na ang immune system mo... and kung diabetic ang isang tao or may TB mas madali itong mamamatay.... some takes immidiate effect some years of incubation... kaya be safe always guys.... use condom kung di mapigilan ang init... im not a doctor nga pala i just bought a CD documentary about AIDS... you can also you tube it

Edited by Dash_Avalanche

You need to wait for 3 months after that unprotected intercourse para madetect if u're POS. Hopefully not!! Practice safe sex always sir. Wag isang alang alang ang health sa panandaliang sarap, laging tandaan na kung ginawa niya yan sayo impossibleng di nya ginagawa yan sa iba.

Hi Sir, if you read my thread i did mention it was a Protected intercourse not unprotected intercourse.

Happy New Year Guys~

Mag-ask lng po ako about HIV test, need po ba 3 months after intercourse bago magpatest?

TIA

St. Lukes medical center can detect HIV infection in as early as 4weeks from the date of unprotected sex. Medyo mahal lang but I think they are open 24hours. Pag REACTIVE ung result they will forward your samples to SACCL dept ng DOH sa San Lazaro Hospital.

how long before an infection manifests?

The earliest i think is st. lukes they can detect as early as 4weeks according to them. If positive/reactive they will forward result sa SACCL DOH.

sino naka experience dito na pag nag ejaculate may parang wound na nararamdaman sa loob ng penis? std ba yun? wala discharge or whatsover tsaka nararamdaman ko na ayun before pa ako magka unprotective sex last month. now nagpa checkup ako binigyan ako doxycyline ba yun pang std daw pero sa family doctor lang ako since wala available na urologist.

Ok na yang doxycycline. Pero ung mga urologist minsan they give zythromax and doxycycline. 1day (two 500mg zythromax), 2nd and 3rd day (500mg zythromax daily). Then take 100mg doxycycline twice daily for seven days. Best is to consult doctor always.

Edited by Gmajor

Hello Guys, i had a protected sex with an Massage Therapist 7 weeks ago. I am worried now if i got any HIV infection from that recent encounter. I did HIV1/2 test around 3 weeks after that sexual encounter and the results where non-reactive/negative. After my sexual encounter 2 weeks from that i got cough and allergic rhinitis and post nasal drip. I'm very concern as of the moment if i got any HIV infection from that encounter. Please help

Go to st lukes they have 24hours HIV test to be sure.

Been having yellow stains na parang urine stains on my underwear for a couple of days now. There is also a small amount of wet discharge of urine-like color and consistency on the tip of my penis from time to time, which creates a sensation na parang nakikiliti/naiihi. No foul or unusual odor from the discharge or the stains. No pain when urinating. Although there is significant pain when urinating after ejaculation pero nawawala naman. Are these symptoms of gono/clap? Has anyone went through the same?

I had unprotected sex with my partner of 5 months over the weekend and it was the usual hard sex with multiple pops. Nothing was out of the ordinary with her and her vagina and we just had a similar tryst a week before.

I'm also looking for a good recommendation where to get checked and treated. Thanks!

sino naka experience dito na pag nag ejaculate may parang wound na nararamdaman sa loob ng penis? std ba yun? wala discharge or whatsover tsaka nararamdaman ko na ayun before pa ako magka unprotective sex last month. now nagpa checkup ako binigyan ako doxycyline ba yun pang std daw pero sa family doctor lang ako since wala available na

urologist.

Bro, better to have your check up with a urologist. Having a little discomfort or sort of pain inside your penis it might be a stone that was stock and did not came out. Most of these cases are those with kidney stones but not yet a severe cases. That's all i can advise bro.