• 2 weeks later...

Sir winfliz, the clinic i pm'ed you is strictly by appointment only. You cannot just "drop by". Set appointment first and mention that you are from MTC because GMs from here are preferred clients. You will be prioritized.

Just for the record, DOH gives std treatment, some for free. If you dont have the budget for a private clinic, go to DOH and get treatment, rather than spread the diseases. Yun nga lang, listed ka na as std case. But thats still better than being infected and getting your partner/s infected, too.

Sir, puno na message box mo.. May tanong lang ako.. Please PM me kung pwede na ako maka-pm.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aside from using condoms ano pla ang mga pdeng preventive measures para maiwasan magka STD/AIDS?

Aside from condoms, wala na. You can get std from contact with infected body fluids. So the only solution is to avoid direct contact by using a barrier like condom. If ayaw mo condom, then try abstinence or monogamy.

Had the mistake of having unprotected oral with a thera. The vaginal sex saw protected. Got tested for hiv 74 days after contact and results were negative. Am i in the clear? Was i at risk for hiv?

Yes. Get yourself tested again after 6 months and then another 6 months after that.

Meron na ba dito na nagka-std through BBBJ? Thanks.

Yes it's possible. For example warts.

Ano po ba gamot sa genital warts? ung nabibili lng po sa drugstrores. salamat.

Warts are caused by a virus. So use a topical antiviral like Zovirax. But note that there is no cure. Antivirals only slow it down.

If you don't have it yet, I suggest you get vaccinated hpv. But the vaccine doesn't protect against all strains, so it's not a complete protection. But still better than none.

Please forgive this newbie if this has been asked before. How long after having placed oneself at risk (unprotected vaginal insertion) should one get tested for HIV? Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Get tested now. Then get tested again after 6 months. Then get tested again after another 6 months.

You need to do the test again and again because a negative result doesn't mean you don't have the virus. It's possible you have the virus but it hasn't multiplied to a level that can be detected.

Basta ang masasabi ko lng, bago nyo tirahin babae, finger muna tapos amoy nyo. Pag malangsa amoy beware nalang. Wag nyo na tirahin. Naamoy m b ung brief mo?madalas pagmay std may amoy malangsa yan. Ndi amoy singit ha

That's fine if the infection is advanced. But if the infection is recent, it's possible the symptoms (bad odor, discharge, etc.) haven't started yet.

anyone got std from bbbj from a spa?

can you share your experience please? i did had a bbbj with my thera, my mind says no but my other head says yes

HIV is unlikely pero you can contact syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia from BBBJ. It's a HIGH risk and it's almost always gonna happen if the person giving you BBBJ has one in her throat. Syphilis is hard to cure, gono and chlamydia can be cured by drugs but you need prescriptions to buy those

Edited by TidjManyakis

anyone have suggestions on any clinic i can go to to get tested?

If you got money and you want the best Go for Makati Med and St.Lukes in Taguig (Makati Med has the best equipment for that)

If you don't got the money Hi-Precision Clinic is advisable. But I got no Price range for that

Also depends on the test you will be taking. HIV test are ,generally speaking, cheaper compared to swab test

Signs of STDs for male:

- Discharge that can be seen on your brief & smells like rotten fish

- Blisters/ sores on corner of your mouth, eyes

- Throat Dryness w/ hoarse coughing

- Awful smell on your scalp

- Difficulty on urinating

That;s just for Gonorrhea, chlamydia and Syphilis

HIV or AIDS has no symptoms like those. Generally your whole body deteriorates and the best way to know if you got those is by testing rather than looking for General Symptoms because HIV and AIDS just gives you general sickness only