What are the odds of getting STD from DATY or BJ in ESpas?

Hi there, non doctor here, but according to a doctor friend, Oral is actually a very inefficient way to transmit STDs. He would in fact go on and say that he has not seen an oral transmission of syph and tulo in all his years as a doctor. It is however, still very possible. The risk is apparently somewhat more significant for the giver rather than the receiver. Stay safe always.

thanks for replying sir

ang question ko po. how do you know? just curious

also kahit company ID pwede ba? or dapat government issued ID?

yung sinasabi mong sa araneta..yan ba si R.Dean?

fake ba siya? (no offense)

yung tungkol naman sa DUOFILM . bakit nakita ko sa NET. wag gamitin for genital warts :blink:

gusto ko sana oxyfen or yung ibang wartoff .wala ba nun sa mercury drug?

from

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/duofilm-solution.html

Do not use Duofilm solution on open skin wounds, moles, birthmarks, genital warts, warts on the face, or warts growing hair

you can go to an infectious disease doctor na rin para masilip yung std results mo. sa kaniya ka na rin magpakita ng genital warts para masabi niya kailangang gawin. i believe they can also do cautery since hindi naman surgical yun.

Hi there, non doctor here, but according to a doctor friend, Oral is actually a very inefficient way to transmit STDs. He would in fact go on and say that he has not seen an oral transmission of syph and tulo in all his years as a doctor. It is however, still very possible. The risk is apparently somewhat more significant for the giver rather than the receiver. Stay safe always.

hi sir. marami rin kasing STD. an example na pwedeng matransfer sa oral sex ay herpes.

dati ang may kasalanan sa herpes sa bibig ay hsv-1. ngayon may hsv-2 na rin dahil sa oral sex.

http://thescienceofeating.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Genital-Herpes-HV1-e1423608033412.jpg

http://thescienceofeating.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Genital-Herpes-HV1-e1423608033412.jpg

Thanks mga sir ..bale stainted...magkano cmplete test a HP? and are you sure no need for ID?

pag ID ..dapat ba government issue ID or kahit anong ID

i don't think kailangan ng valid ID for any test from any hospital or lab. maliban na lang kung gagamit ka ng health insurance.

give a fake name. don't loose your receipt. kung hanapan ka, sabihin mo nawala government issued IDs mo at magpapagawa ka pa ulit. tapos wala kang company ID kasi self-employed ka. pero i don't think hihingan ka nila ng ID.

I guess nag iba na since 2010, thankyou for your update. 1300php na lang? whooooaaa.

question lang, do you still have a one on one sitdown with the Physician present? nerve wrecking experience for me ;(

Yes, it's 1300. The HIV test alone is actually just 250. But if you want additional tests, you'll have to add. Give them a call, 4048120. And their services are available on their site. Wala lang price. The interview (for me) was done while they were taking blood from me.

If I remember correctly:

1. Ilan na naka sex mo

2. When was your last contact

3. have you received money for sex?

4. have you paid for sex?

5. have you had unprotected sex with m/f

6. purpose of the test-- I told them offshore employment and insurance purposes

I cant imagine a male nurse asking that from a female patient and vice versa (hahaha)

You also have to sign a consent form allowing the lab to send your sample to a confirmatory test if they turn out positive.

You can check online (i did so obsessively) for your results if it's negative. If it's positive, they said they will call or text you (so alam na). I guess they do this to avoid liability in case of suicide, etc.

The results take less than 12 hours to be uploaded. I had my test 1130 am, saw it online by 8 pm.

Good luck! Very stressful waiting but the relief that follows is unsurpassed.

from

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/duofilm-solution.html

Do not use Duofilm solution on open skin wounds, moles, birthmarks, genital warts, warts on the face, or warts growing hair

you can go to an infectious disease doctor na rin para masilip yung std results mo. sa kaniya ka na rin magpakita ng genital warts para masabi niya kailangang gawin. i believe they can also do cautery since hindi naman surgical yun.

hi sir. marami rin kasing STD. an example na pwedeng matransfer sa oral sex ay herpes.

dati ang may kasalanan sa herpes sa bibig ay hsv-1. ngayon may hsv-2 na rin dahil sa oral sex.

i don't think kailangan ng valid ID for any test from any hospital or lab. maliban na lang kung gagamit ka ng health insurance.

give a fake name. don't loose your receipt. kung hanapan ka, sabihin mo nawala government issued IDs mo at magpapagawa ka pa ulit. tapos wala kang company ID kasi self-employed ka. pero i don't think hihingan ka nila ng ID.

Thanks for the info. I would think that herpes is still a real risk

Hi there, was tested last week lang in High Precision Rockwell. No Id required, but if your test includes HIV, you are required to fill up and sign a consent form and a questionnaire. They ask you if you have had unprotected sex, and all sorts of awkward questions, but wala namang ID hiningi sakin. Depending on the package you will get, I think the cheapest is 1,300 (HIV, Hepa, Syph, etc.) Happy to report that Im clean, hahahaha.

Hi sir,

What's the process para magpa-test sa High Precision Rockwell? By appointment only ba? Since hindi nagrerequire ng ID, can I just give any name?

The last time i had unprotected sex was 4-5years ago. Though recently, i had genital warts removed and so far no further occurence has happened. I'm thinking of having an hiv test. I just felt weird that after several years recently lang nagkaroon. Is this normal?

no its not and hindi naman ibig sabihin niyan ay HIV positive agad, even if you wear condom puede ka pa din magka hpv. like if ang vaginal secreitons ng hpv na girl ay pupunta sa mucous membrane ng pwet mo (example if she is really wet).

sa nakausap kong doctor, he said na ang madalas nilang madiagnose na may HIV , kadalasan may pneumonia and tuberculosis at a very young age. .

dun sa question na if makaka STD if you BARE BACK BLOW JOB. it is debateable and may anecdotal evidence na yes. Pero ang nakakatakot sa BBBJ is yung fungal infection. akala mo wala kang sakit pero pag patong mo kay legal gf, mangangati siya.

Hi sir,

What's the process para magpa-test sa High Precision Rockwell? By appointment only ba? Since hindi nagrerequire ng ID, can I just give any name?

actualy you just go and tell them that you want to be tested. 5 years ago around 5k ang price, now 1300 na lang.

if magbibigay ka ng name, gamitin mo ang pangalan ng kupal mong friend hehehe

actualy you just go and tell them that you want to be tested. 5 years ago around 5k ang price, now 1300 na lang.

Hahaha, nice one.

Actually, gusto ko kung pwede na medyo discreet sana. I am not sure if I will have the guts to go in front of the reception and ask them I want to get tested for STD :)

Hahaha, nice one.

Actually, gusto ko kung pwede na medyo discreet sana. I am not sure if I will have the guts to go in front of the reception and ask them I want to get tested for STD :)

do not be ashamed to do it. it is part of being a responsible sexually active adult . It can be scary, the wait can be hell pero if you tested out alright, it is worth it.

do not go to pipichugin STD clinics who will charge you astronomical prices. then sa HP din nila dadalhin. Man up and have yourself checked. For all you know you are worried about nothing

no its not and hindi naman ibig sabihin niyan ay HIV positive agad, even if you wear condom puede ka pa din magka hpv. like if ang vaginal secreitons ng hpv na girl ay pupunta sa mucous membrane ng pwet mo (example if she is really wet).

sa nakausap kong doctor, he said na ang madalas nilang madiagnose na may HIV , kadalasan may pneumonia and tuberculosis at a very young age. .

dun sa question na if makaka STD if you BARE BACK BLOW JOB. it is debateable and may anecdotal evidence na yes. Pero ang nakakatakot sa BBBJ is yung fungal infection. akala mo wala kang sakit pero pag patong mo kay legal gf, mangangati siya.

in normal individuals, TB and pneumonia can be seen and are easily treatable talaga. napapansin lang nila yung HIV kapag ang hassle nang i-treat. may gut feeling din kasi pag nacheck mo na yung patient.

TB usually responds quickly sa meds. although 6 months ang total treatment, maganda agad ang response in weeks time.

pneumonia usually takes 5-7 days with the usual antibiotics.

if i remember correctly, TB and pneumonia are called AIDS- defining diseases for HIV. it means na kapag nakita either one of them in an HIV patient, immunocompromised na siya (AIDS na).

PS: panalo yung ibigay ang pangalan ng kupal na friend. hahahaha. just don't lose the receipt!:))

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Alam ko genital wart effective at low cost ung apple cider vinegar, tlg tuklap hngng ugat ung warts. Kasi may ugat yan kung ndi tutubo ulit. Ung aple cider acid makakaroon ng uka ung location ng warts hngng sa may crater pero after some time magheal.wla nmn dugo may butas nga lang hehe. Herpes ata yan mern mo. Check ka nun. Ndi simple na hpv lng yan

For those in the south who want to get tested, try RITM, research Institute of tropical medicine in Alabang. It's a hospital and many patients there contain HIV/AIDS, so you can be assured of professionalism and knowledge. I was surprised by how many patients come in everyday who are positive. Like 50+ patients a day with HIV. Be safe out there guys, and if you've had lots of unprotected sex or just wanna be sure, don't be ashamed to get tested.

• 2 weeks later...

Genital warts, ang effective diyan ay Duofilm. nabibili ito sa mercury drug store. Pero take note, Mahapdi. Now kung pabalik balik, it is best na ipa cautery mo. nPunta ka sa Urologist, go sa Makati MEdical centar and look for Dr. Songco. Tama ang price niya. Go sa hospital and huwag sa mga pipichugin na clinic. Ang reason, ang mga doctor sa pipichugin na clinic ay mukhang pera and they over charge!!

ex. for gonnorhea you will need injection and anti biotic regimen. Ang isang STD center kuno sa Araneta would charge 6,000Php per injection!! then titignin ang wiwi mo 2,000 na!! full test HIV,etc etc 15,000.00 . aabutin ka ng 30-40k, depende kung walang hiya o kung tunay na doctor nga ang andun.

now nalaman ko lang na ang gamut sa gonnorhea sa Big hospitals around 15,000 ka aabutin sa Uroligist. lahat na.

Now kung gusto mo pag pa full test kasama HIV, Syphillis punta ka sa High Precission. you can get the full test for 6,000.00 lahat na kasama.

You do have to present and ID, pagawa ka muna ng pekeng ID or kahit make believe na company ID. good luck

Sir

Goodpm..

Can i ask how much do dr. Songco charge. For the whole procedure. Cautery. U mentioned its 15k. Kasama na dn ba ung blood test screening.

Thanks much.

Thanks mga sir ..bale stainted...magkano cmplete test a HP? and are you sure no need for ID?

pag ID ..dapat ba government issue ID or kahit anong ID

Sir Sultan,

Ask ko lang kung kamusta yung pagpacheck nyo? Nacure nyo na ba yung Genital Warts? I'm planning kasi na pacure na din yung akin. Hihingi lang sana ako ng advice.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Sultan,

Ask ko lang kung kamusta yung pagpacheck nyo? Nacure nyo na ba yung Genital Warts? I'm planning kasi na pacure na din yung akin. Hihingi lang sana ako ng advice.

Thanks!

Sir

I would like to recommend Dr. Eli Madrona. Urologist.

He has clinic schedules at Veterans Hospital, Jesus Delgado Medical Hospital and UCPI ( Urology Center of the Philippines )

A very cool doctor. Doesnt charge high.