• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

• 1 month later...

Because women don't put too much weight on appearances, unlike men. That's why men cannot understand why beautiful women fall for "ugly" men. If you are a person who puts too much value on looks, then no amount of explaining can make you understand.

I once had a crush on Gabe Mercado. He is one head shorter than me, he is fat and he is not handsome. But I truly liked him in year 2000, when I attended a silent retreat and he was the retreat master. I never had the courage to even "show" him how much I wanted him. I can only look at him from afar because I was too shy to do anything about it.

i think SOME women just go for the Comfortable lifestyle. I'm not generalizing the whole populous but I've known some who would go for the Cars Cash and Credit Cards and try to justify it as ROMANTIC CRAP.

they'd rather choose a guy who has been courting them for only days with those Characteristics than a guy who has been courting them for decades.laugh.gif

Guest Buhawi957

Because they see something that is also beautiful. It could be strength of character, a pleasing personality, a bright disposition or as Smokey Manaloto would say "ang kapantay ng magandang lalake ay ang lalakeng nakakatawa". Pwede rin pera, talino o dahil sa impluensiya o kapangyarihan.

Sometimes, the girl just undervalues herself.

I've seen some pretty girls who have not-so-attractive girls as their barkada. Pag nagrereklamo yun not-so-attractive barkada na hindi sila makakuha ng BF, yun maganda tuloy sa kanila, natatakot na rin, and they fall for the first guy na malakas ang loob manligaw sa kanila (kahit gaano ka-pangit pa yun lalaki).