• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

eh pano kung ung panget eh hindi ka nman iiwan at x2 ang srap ng pagmamahal?

pipiliin mo padin ung gwapo ng manloloko na alam mong gagamitin ka lang?

Careful girl, this is exactly how guys with no looks position themselves for the k*ll. People are still people. You can be Angelina Jolie or Taylor Swift, but your still a person. Everyone has their wants and needs. Most importantly, everyone is capable of falling in love. Just because your beautiful or handsome doesn't mean your automatically a player. Just because your beautiful or handsome doesn't mean you can't love someone far better than anyone else could.

If anything, if your a girl and your beautiful it's better to bag someone who's a good match for you in the looks department. Why? Because you know that he could have had any girl out there, but he chose you. You wont be insecure being seen around with him, and you'll know he isn't after you out of desperation.

Sabi nga ng isa dito "Mga pangit have everything to gain, and nothing to lose". Honestly, do you really wanna be with someone who doesn't have a personal stake in the relationship?

eh pano kung ung panget eh hindi ka nman iiwan at x2 ang srap ng pagmamahal?

pipiliin mo padin ung gwapo ng manloloko na alam mong gagamitin ka lang?

i can relate to this post. hahaha

hindi ako confident magtiwala dun sa guy

kasi may itsura sya, what do i mean,

angat sya sa average looking guy

pero hirap magtiwala kasi nga na stereotype ako

na pag gwapo madalas manloloko or nambobola

lang just to convince a girl and get what they want.

now i dont know anymore if totoo ba tlga sya

o hindi. :unsure:

tanong ko nga e, what if totoo sya?

il regret it in the end? kasi hindi ko tinake ung chance?

what if hindi rin?

il be happy kasi hindi ko sinubukan?

CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY. tnx

Careful girl, this is exactly how guys with no looks position themselves for the k*ll. People are still people. You can be Angelina Jolie or Taylor Swift, but your still a person. Everyone has their wants and needs. Most importantly, everyone is capable of falling in love. Just because your beautiful or handsome doesn't mean your automatically a player. Just because your beautiful or handsome doesn't mean you can't love someone far better than anyone else could.

If anything, if your a girl and your beautiful it's better to bag someone who's a good match for you in the looks department. Why? Because you know that he could have had any girl out there, but he chose you. You wont be insecure being seen around with him, and you'll know he isn't after you out of desperation.

Sabi nga ng isa dito "Mga pangit have everything to gain, and nothing to lose". Honestly, do you really wanna be with someone who doesn't have a personal stake in the relationship?

help! read my post. maybe u can help me out. :wub:

nasa itaas ung post ko

Edited by cHinitababe86

well its just me, risk taker kasi ako, ill take the risk, di naman lahat ng nagsusugal kapag talo eh talo na talaga, ang totoo lang, panalo ka pa rin, kasi you learn from it.

kung winner ka, then winner ka! in both ways, you win pa rin! so take the risk!

i can relate to this post. hahaha

hindi ako confident magtiwala dun sa guy

kasi may itsura sya, what do i mean,

angat sya sa average looking guy

pero hirap magtiwala kasi nga na stereotype ako

na pag gwapo madalas manloloko or nambobola

lang just to convince a girl and get what they want.

now i dont know anymore if totoo ba tlga sya

o hindi. :unsure:

tanong ko nga e, what if totoo sya?

il regret it in the end? kasi hindi ko tinake ung chance?

what if hindi rin?

il be happy kasi hindi ko sinubukan?

CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY. tnx

help! read my post. maybe u can help me out. :wub:

nasa itaas ung post ko

this is a question intended for "beautiful women", posted by a man, i suppose. but most replies came from men - ugly or otherwise. i wonder why.

thank you for making me laugh. this line alone made me burst out laughing and got me in stitches today... :lol:

this question just reminded me of a similar question... why do foreigners go for pinays who look like monkeys or maids?

you see what you want to see. some people see beyond what they can see.

you may love a person because of their beauty (or whatever else they have), but some people love despite that.

parang beauty pageant lang yan, hindi ka mananalo sa looks lang, kelangan may utak ka rin.

parang dance contest din, hindi pwedeng puro talent, kelangan may audience impact din.

so ibig sabihin talaga, walang katiyakan, kung magiging ok if magkakagusto ka sa gwapo/maganda?

lalo na kung ung babae/lalake, goodlooking, maganda ang katayuan sa buhay, tapos magkakagusto

sa hamak na studyante na tulad ko? hindi lang ba pampalipas ang gawin nun saken?

or yung sinasabi nila na "trophy girlfriend" kasi they're old, but goodlooking,

tapos bata ako, studenyante, hindi sobrang ganda pero pwde iharap sa madla? :lol:

@maniaclara

paano mo magagamit ang utak mo in dealing with this kind of situation?

choosing a goodlooking career guy, na pwede kang lokohin,

o ung panget na hindi kanga pagpapalit sa iba, pero still andun parin

ung risk na lokohin ka parin? ow.. ang gulo.

Edited by LuSciousNess