• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

When i was in college, i noticed that most of the cute girls are attached to the ugly guys..

Ugly guys description:

Bald/skinhead, Fat, always wearing branded polo shirt (size XXXL), low waist jeans, has expensive celphone, oakley sunglass (they put it on their bald head as decoration) and have car (Honda Civic 96-97 model)..

am i correct ladies?

When i was in college, i noticed that most of the cute girls are attached to the ugly guys..

Ugly guys description:

Bald/skinhead, Fat, always wearing branded polo shirt (size XXXL), low waist jeans, has expensive celphone, oakley sunglass (they put it on their bald head as decoration) and have car (Honda Civic 96-97 model)..

am i correct ladies?

A man's personality is more important than his looks. i'm not good-looking, actually i can look intimidating and rugged. But i don't care if i'm ugly, as long as i don't act and speak stupidly, as long as i observe personal cleanliness and respect other people. i'm happy being myself. If other people aren't, that's their effing problem. And i don't have much money.

Ever heard of "Napoleon Complex"?

IMHO, ugly guys may have been branded as "ugly" during their younger days. This means that they might have been struggling all their life on how to impress the girl they like. This means trying too hard to be extra creative just to mask their ugliness, which still ends up in vain. As they grow, they learn how to improvise. They make use of qualities like being funny, witty, thoughtful, nice, and jerk all at the same time. Of course, money helps make their creative minds do the work. And by playing their cards right, they get a royal flush.

On the other hand, the good looking guys doesn't really need to exert much effort to get the girl that they want. this means less exposure to bullies and threat. this also means that they can't handle the pressure. All their life, they've been banking on their looks which only takes you that much. And as these people play poker, they just can't bluff.

Looks can take you far, but only up to a certain point. When we start having our careers, looks isn't the only factor that gets the girl. you still need the personality, the wittiness, and the skill to balance them all. Bottom line is, learn to play your cards right.

Of course, that's just my opinion. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. ;)

haven't read all replies but here's my take on this:

1. Siguro confident enough yung guy to give it a shot since wala nga naman mawawala sa kanya if He courts a beautiful lady...dalawa lang naman yan either yes or a brutal NO in your face!!! :lol:

2. Social status plays a key role...syempre pogi points if you're earning well no need to explain :P

3. Guys with good sense of humor is much pogier than an intelligent guy alone.

4. very Nice timing! ..for example broken hearted and vulnerable to sudden pacute attacks si girl

then here comes a not so goodlooking guy in a shining aluminum foil armor ready to k*ll and be killed for the sake of laugh...rather love. with the right timing and execution it is possible na mafall in love si sasha gray :rolleyes: :lol:

5.Swerte lang talaga! :lol:

I've tried it a few times and i gained lots of "Girl" friends.:boo:

"...here comes a not so goodlooking guy in a shining aluminum foil armor..." <- winner!! hahaha!

probably because the ugly guy is filthy rich... or the girls have a big problem with their eye sight... but seriously, i think the ugly guy has a beautiful wife or girlfriend because they have learned to give a woman the respect they desire and won't dare to hurt them. an ugly guy who always gets rejected by beautiful women learns to understand them and know what they need and/or want when they eventually get the girl.

i hope i made any sense :)

probably been said before but a lot of the "good looking guys" are a$$holes! that one is a no brainer.

i agree. :)

super duper agree :D :lol:

It's all about the sense of humor and the personality of the guy. People say that I can always get a handsome guy and I admit, I can easily be attracted to handsome guys but I find it superficial if I'd fall in love with a guy just because he's handsome. Basta, I'd always fall for a man who can make me laugh regardless of how he looks like. And it's not because of money too. What if the guy is handsome but he's bobo. haha. Or handsome but a womanizer.

ako pangit....

sabi ko nga sa daughter ko about sa picture ng binyag nya, kulang na lang tricycle.... kasi muka akong tricycle driver...

hehehehe.

Sa ugali, masama din ugali ko, seloso and posessive... kaya bad trip na bad trip GF1 ko. kasi may asawa na nga ako, kapal pa ng muka ko na bakuran sya...

di din ako mayaman....

My wife is hot, my GF1 is hot, my GF2 is very young and hot.. and my 2 fubus are hot...

so bakit nga ba kahit pangit ako, may ganun...

sabi ng wife ko, kasi ibang klase daw ako magmahal.. na totoo naman dati... di naman ako magloloko kung na appreciate lang nya agad...

sabi naman ng gf1 ko, super caring daw ako... hatid sundo everyday.. gifts, attention...

tapos lahat sila, sense of humor din daw... well madaling magpatawa pag nakakatawa muka mo!

lastly, kasi sinungaling ako... nahihirapan na ko pero nasimulan ko na e, di ko na alam pnu aayusin... sa sobrang sinungaling ko, i find it easy to make them see what they want to see in me...

lastly, kung panget ka na, bakit ka manliligaw ng pangit din, syempre sa maganda na, wala naman mawawala e. yun yung motto ko dati, kaya in a way, mas malalakas loob ng mga panget... dadaanin sa biro, kulet and chaga... kaya madalas maka chamba...

kaya pretty girls, ingat sa mga panget...kasi mga panget, nothing to loose, everything to gain...

ako pangit....

sabi ko nga sa daughter ko about sa picture ng binyag nya, kulang na lang tricycle.... kasi muka akong tricycle driver...

hehehehe.

Sa ugali, masama din ugali ko, seloso and posessive... kaya bad trip na bad trip GF1 ko. kasi may asawa na nga ako, kapal pa ng muka ko na bakuran sya...

di din ako mayaman....

My wife is hot, my GF1 is hot, my GF2 is very young and hot.. and my 2 fubus are hot...

so bakit nga ba kahit pangit ako, may ganun...

sabi ng wife ko, kasi ibang klase daw ako magmahal.. na totoo naman dati... di naman ako magloloko kung na appreciate lang nya agad...

sabi naman ng gf1 ko, super caring daw ako... hatid sundo everyday.. gifts, attention...

tapos lahat sila, sense of humor din daw... well madaling magpatawa pag nakakatawa muka mo!

lastly, kasi sinungaling ako... nahihirapan na ko pero nasimulan ko na e, di ko na alam pnu aayusin... sa sobrang sinungaling ko, i find it easy to make them see what they want to see in me...

lastly, kung panget ka na, bakit ka manliligaw ng pangit din, syempre sa maganda na, wala naman mawawala e. yun yung motto ko dati, kaya in a way, mas malalakas loob ng mga panget... dadaanin sa biro, kulet and chaga... kaya madalas maka chamba...

kaya pretty girls, ingat sa mga panget...kasi mga panget, nothing to loose, everything to gain...

Korak ka jan 'tol, As for me naman, wala naman panget eh, Pogi lahat, sa iba nga lang hindi halata.

• 1 month later...
kaya dun nalang tayo lagi sa gwapo, always worth the effort, the time, everything. masarap gumising sa umaga na gwapo ang katabi mo. haha. masakit sa ego ng maloko ng pangit. :mtc:

eh pano kung ung panget eh hindi ka nman iiwan at x2 ang srap ng pagmamahal?

pipiliin mo padin ung gwapo ng manloloko na alam mong gagamitin ka lang?