Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

just asking since we are visual creatures and we are turned on by what we see,

when you are with someone who isn't visually appealing to you, what turns you on?

Or is this the "sex isn't as important as love" explanation?

Are you happy with bad sex? Or is it that they are great in bed with the lights off?

Are you fantasizing that you are with Derek Ramsey or Cristin Reyes?

• 3 months later...

I believe in what kingpopoy and attyv was trying to say.

For example, if you put two separated old hags in a home of a loving couple, the two hags will eventually excert enough influence on the woman in a relationship to break-off her home even if the guy is so honest and very mich in love with the woman. Mind you, this is a true story.

So it must also be true that if the woman is exposed to her friends who have not so good-looking or down right ugly partners she might be influenced or she might also think of downgrading her standards when looking for a boyfriend. Ika nga, makiki-uso siya.

Edited by Lefran
  • 3 weeks later...

Daming reasons, and almost all of them na mention na, but try to look at it from the other side of the glass, "why do women fall for handsome guys?" Stupid question right? or not? Well, try to look long and hard sa isang good looking guy, eventually you will see a lot of defects from him as time goes by. But, try to look closely sa "ugly" daw na guy, eventually you will see something, and his imperfection is what will make him unique and special. Ewan ko, pananaw ko lang yan..rolleyes.gif

• 4 months later...

so many words to describe that come down only to one thing - MONEY.

just my two cents. peace! ^_^

That sure is a possibility with some women. But then maybe many other women don't only look at looks alone. Maybe they look at the personality as well and the way these guys treat them. Lots of women are also attracted to intelligent guys as well.

Then there are those women who shun good looking guys out of fear that other women may lure/seduce their man and they'd end up losing him to these other women.

Edited by maxiev

Confusedcius : LOL! had me LOLing with this one

OT:

They say that ugly guys are the ones that have good sense of humor, and most of my ex's told me that girls love guys who can make them laugh. Witty guys are also very attractive to girls even with their not so handsome faces. And there's also the possibility of MONEY being the main attraction between ugly guy and pretty girl.

Money...

Not to be rude, I saw a very old guy whom is dark, short, kulubot mukha ba parang bulldog, malaki ang tiyan at ang pinakanakakagulat he was driving an audi a5 as i could remember.

I was eating at chicboy west ave with some friends. At nang bumaba si manong richie rich ay may bumababa din na hot and sexy basta lets rate her 9.8/10.... Napansin namin agad yung girl since nakasuot sya ng short dress at maputi at matangkad. Mostly at 23-28 in my guess sa age. Si manong richie rich siguro nasa age of 45-55.

Hindi mo maiisip na anak o ano dalhin naglalambingan sila hahaha! So in my case its mostly really the money.

Praktikal na mga magagandang babae ngayon kahit panget basta may pera ok na. Kaysa may itsura nga gutom or pang iiwan lang nakukuha nila.

Just my 2 cents guys.

Edited by Janja

I think it's the ladies we should be asking this question.

|I agree. I'd like to hear the side of beautiful women who date or fall for ugly men. We guys can only speculate but it's the women who can honestly say exactly why this happens.

Edited by sonnyt111

May gwapo na mabait

May gwapo na mabait at mayaman

May gwapo na masama

May gwapo na mahirap

May gwapo na masama at mayaman

May gwapo na mAbait at mahirap

May gwapo na masama at mahirap

May panget na mabait

May panget na mabait at mayaman

May panget na masama

May panget na mabait at mahirap

May panget na masama at mayaman

May panget na masama at mahirap....

I can go on and on... Its about the chemistry brad.

But of corz may lamang talaga ang financial stability. Its that common in our country na ang mas mayaman ay ang wat we call panget since sila nag strive yumaman kase medyo talo sa labanan sa looks, while most good looking guys waste their time using their pogi points getting girls....

2 cents ko lang

May gwapo na mabait

May gwapo na mabait at mayaman

May gwapo na masama

May gwapo na mahirap

May gwapo na masama at mayaman

May gwapo na mAbait at mahirap

May gwapo na masama at mahirap

May panget na mabait

May panget na mabait at mayaman

May panget na masama

May panget na mabait at mahirap

May panget na masama at mayaman

May panget na masama at mahirap....

I can go on and on... Its about the chemistry brad.

But of corz may lamang talaga ang financial stability. Its that common in our country na ang mas mayaman ay ang wat we call panget since sila nag strive yumaman kase medyo talo sa labanan sa looks, while most good looking guys waste their time using their pogi points getting girls....

2 cents ko lang

Ang daming combinations. But it's probably true that financial stability is the number one lure of not so good looking guys in snaring beautiful women. I could be dead wrong which is why I want to hear it from the ladies' point of view.

Edited by maxiev