Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Women fall for confidence and personality. With these, women can overlook looks (as long as he's decent enough) or height (which is my case, 5'4"). My gf is hot as hell and just about as tall as me when she's wearing flats. I don't mind her wearing heels either. In fact, I do encourage it. But she's just not used to wearing one of those. Hope this helps! Cheers!

@Quinn

nice one!!! i heard that quote " ang tunay na lalaki may tyan" from my friends... this quote from 90.7 Love Radio made me laugh my ass of....

"ate, kung may nanliligaw sa iyong panget na lalaki, sagutin mo na, kasi sa panahon ngaun mapa-pangit o gwapo ang lalaki.. nagpapatulan" i think it's nicole hiyala or kristine dera punched the line... wahahahahahhahaha

lol. it's really something to think about eh'. atleast may pag asa pa yung mga kagaya kong panget :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Lol, this really isn't a mystery. Money - and it's outward show, 'bling' - is the main reason, pure and simple.

But the question is a bit misleading...because at the end of the day, these girls don't 'fall' for the guy.

Lol, it's not some uncontrollable surge of love and passion - it's a hard, cold, calculated choice.

They know the guy is ugly, they know that deep down they're attracted to other guys, they know it looks stupid when they walk

down the road - but hey, who cares when your man is loaded?

And if you think this is being unfair, ask yourself a question - when was the last time you saw a girl with an ugly poor guy??

rolleyes.gif

it's not always money, guys.

first, there's a dearth of good-looking pinoys, compared to pretty pinays. the truth hurts, sorry. :ninja:

second, not a few handsome men here happen to be gay lol

and third, looks aren't the most important thing. a guy that respects his gal and knows how to have fun is a winning combination and that is far more important than looks. think funny man mon bautista. his humor is incredibly appealing.

Edited by dungeonbaby
Guest nick fury

For practical purposes but of course, there are ugly guys who have the gift of gab which they use to charm beautiful women. But more often than not, it's all about the money, it's all about the dum dum dude dumdum.....laugh.gif

from a naturalist perspective:

coz an ugly guy is a bad ass, and a pretty boy is weak! (check out nature shows, all the alpha males are nasty looking males covered with battle wounds who beat down all their competitors)

at the end of the day, women want men that can take care of them, and a pretty boy is weak!

experiment:

ask the women which one they find more attractive, Brad Pitt in Fight Club or Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black

brad pitt isn't ugly in either of those two movies - it's still brad pitt :)

kaya nga, which one is more attractive for the women?

sa Fight Club, hardcore and gusgusin mukha ni Brad Pitt, while sa Meet Joe Black, sobrang groomed sya. (check out his pics on the web.)

nonsense naman kung Brad Pitt vs. Will Ferrel yung experiment mo, walang control. :)

coz basically, people all look alike it's just that evolution made our brains specially skilled in scrutinizing human faces. (and why we cannot differentiate the faces of other animals, i.e. a pig from another pig, or a chicken from another chicken)

kaya nga, which one is more attractive for the women?

sa Fight Club, hardcore and gusgusin mukha ni Brad Pitt, while sa Meet Joe Black, sobrang groomed sya. (check out his pics on the web.)

nonsense naman kung Brad Pitt vs. Will Ferrel yung experiment mo, walang control. :)

coz basically, people all look alike it's just that evolution made our brains specially skilled in scrutinizing human faces. (and why we cannot differentiate the faces of other animals, i.e. a pig from another pig, or a chicken from another chicken)

You are effectively comparing the same person just a different version: groomed versus hardcore - but still have the same essential good looks isn't a fair comparison. Bad ass ba si Will Ferrell? What would be a better comparison is someone like Manny Pacquiao or some ugly UFC fighter versus Brad Pitt? But you have to take away fame and riches to effectively compare them to us commoners.

What is being asked here is "UGLY".

Examples:

Chito for Kaye Abad

Seal for Heidi Klum

For me, it's also possible that ugly looking guy couldn't really hurt the girl's feelings because it's his loss and not the girl's.

From this link, some possibilities beautiful women ugly men

So, this is the list of possibilities we have:

2. Because ugly men will be toads at their feet?
  3. Because beautiful women are egoists and insecure?
  4. Because some men can be cute ugly as against ugly ugly?
  5. Because men with mediocre looks are more charming and intelligent?
  6. Because ugly men have “stronger” genes?
  7. Because old is beautiful?
  8. Because it is simply the economics, stupid?
  9. Because it is all about money, honey?
  10. Because she is papa’s girl?
  11. Because some beautiful women are just different?

"Women prefer to date ugly men for the following reasons:

2. Ugly men try harder
  3. Ugly men care more
  4. Unattracive men know how to treat a woman like a princess
  5. Blokes(men) with bald heads drive women really crazy and make them laugh, too
  6. Looks alone aren’t enough to desire a man
  7. Men who look different are often intriguing with something to offer on the inside
  8. Once the bedroom lights go out, it’s down to sexual skill and personality
  9. Smooth-looking men are unattractive
  10. Good-looking men are just boring
  11. Good-looking guys are self-obsessed and not attractive."

Edited by friendly0603

You are effectively comparing the same person just a different version: groomed versus hardcore - but still have the same essential good looks isn't a fair comparison.

Yes I am, kasi nga experiment. You have to minimize the variables. That is why you see those shows having similar experiments use only one model, with two different looks, to minimize the variables, i.e. one observer might prefer someone with rounder eyes to almond-shaped, or dark hair to blond hair.

That is what you call the "control" in an experiment

Bad ass ba si Will Ferrell? What would be a better comparison is someone like Manny Pacquiao or some ugly UFC fighter versus Brad Pitt?

Ok then Manny Pacquiao vs. Brad Pitt, but still experiment would be flawed since you have too many variables.

So it is either, Brad Pitt groomed vs Brad Pitt the bad ass

or

Pacquiao groomed vs Pacquiao the bad ass.

But you have to take away fame and riches to effectively compare them to us commoners.

Ergo you use only Brad Pitt with two different looks, or Manny Pacquiao with two different looks. Cannot be Brad Pitt vs Manny Pacquiao, too many variables!

What is being asked here is "UGLY".

But what is "ugly"? Again, there are too many variables, that is why you have to use only one model for the experiment.

Examples:

Chito for Kaye Abad

Seal for Heidi Klum

Those examples would mean nothing, coz of the variables! Kilala mo ba cno mga kasabayan ni Chito, baka mas pangit pa sa kanya. Cno kasabayan ni Seal?

For me, it's also possible that ugly looking guy couldn't really hurt the girl's feelings because it's his loss and not the girl's.

I disagree, coz women are more emotionally invested in relationships, it's part of their biochemistry. We are assuming na nahulog na yung girl sa "ugly" guy right?

And what does that say about the girl, na tinapon lng ni "ugly" guy? I would presume na mas masakit ang ma-reject ng ugly guy!

From this link, some possibilities beautiful women ugly men

To which, my proposition is from the beginning, "an ugly guy is a bad ass, and a pretty boy is weak!"

I guess that is similar to the "Because ugly men have “stronger” genes?" in your list.