Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

the men may be ugly to some but I guess the beautiful women who go for ugly men see the real Beauty of the Men the Inner Beauty of the heart....and women who really go for inner beauty are they themselves really really beautiful to me....not just superficiall beautiful gals....

then there are women who go for physically ugly men because the men's wallets are truly beautiful :)

it maybe because of their money, u have to admit most girls nowadays are into cash, cars and cribs. plus the fact na ayaw na nila sumakay ng jeep whenever they go to places or gumastos pag may gusto silang bilhin or kainin. few girls go for funny guys(ramon bautista rules!) and the sweet/kind ones(like me). its just something i noticed, not all girls are like that naman.

Good looks can only take you up to a certain point like university life or early post graduate life. After that, you're stuck. Ugly men can easily be dressed up to look good or just presentable. Personality and financial stability plays a big role in life.

Would you rather:

- (for men) marry a hot sexy maid from Maguindanao who's probably earning less than 2k a month or less and can only go out once a month? or marry a presentable, caring woman with a good career?

- (for women) marry a hot good looking janitor from Leyte or a presentable guy w/ a good career?

Get my point? ;)

Good looks can only take you up to a certain point like university life or early post graduate life. After that, you're stuck. Ugly men can easily be dressed up to look good or just presentable. Personality and financial stability plays a big role in life.

Would you rather:

- (for men) marry a hot sexy maid from Maguindanao who's probably earning less than 2k a month or less and can only go out once a month? or marry a presentable, caring woman with a good career?

- (for women) marry a hot good looking janitor from Leyte or a presentable guy w/ a good career?

Get my point? ;)

yup, even i would go for the woman w/ a good career. not unless im a millionaire :lol:

No matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.

I may not be speaking for ALL women in the world but more often than not, we women forget our superficial standards when we started liking someone. I'll be honest that I want someone who's tall, moreno, chinito, may kaya, matalino, gwapo, into-sports, may wheels, religious etc. Pero when a guy really knows to make "damoobs" (oh please, don't take this term negatively) and we realized that we're getting into this guy in spite of him not fitting the bill, we eventually start to reconsider and adjust for this guy. How cool can that be? ;)

It's funny that most guys who are not gwapo often being get attracted to by most women because they know how to deal with us women. They know how to listen attentively and respond appropriately, they can play with our curiosity, they don't smother us, and they don't make an impression that they're just a typical M. Most gwapo guys (I'm not saying all) tend to be interesting at first but if they don't know the right moves, the right words and the right way to a woman's interest and curiosity, he will later on fail to captivate her. In less than a month or just a few weeks, she might just remember him as someone she met in a bar, a colleague's friend, a college acquaintance or she might not even remember him at all.

Well said....and has some truth to it......I'm not "gwapo material or have a hot body"....and all the women I've had a relationship with, have gone out with guys who are much hotter than me and have bigger penisesess ....but I've been loved and is still being loved.....being a good BFF and making someone laugh and LISTENING has made me more attractive than those guys who are GWAPO.... rather be myself than a HIPON...Hotbody....small brain....small heart....

looks aren't everything dearie. first of all nobody's perfect. and save for quasimodo, ugliness is relative too.

second ... most comments like these (why do women fall for ugly men)may be perceived as sour graping for men who don't have the personality and confidence (and of course experience and achievements din) to stand a chance with "beautiful" women.

maybe the better thing is to admire these ugly men and find out the qualities you can try and develop. from my experience humor helps. a confident personality polished by experience. kindness and gentleness. a man who is principled yet respectful of others. as you can see ... these things all come from inside a person.

o di ba ? sa totoo lang...mas mahirap humanap ng taong ganito kesa sa GUWAPO. :)

Seriously,i think kasi mas sincere sa intentions nila ang mga guys na hindi nabiyayaan ng good looks. Usually kasi ha,pero di ko nilalahat,ang mga guys na gwapo is mga player. Sanay na sanay na silang babae ang nagkakandarapa sa kanila kaya masyado na silang feeling. For them wala ng challenge kaya nakikipaglaro nalang sila. Unlike mga below average looking guys na makikita mo ang sincerity nila behind their effort eh. Hmmmm e bakit ako wala pa ding nagkakamali? Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

Edited by ndn