• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

• 3 months later...

i dunno . i usually fall for ugly but nice guy. someone who knows how to take care of her girl and treats me like a princess. i dont care on his looks, what matters most is his attitude. ung parents and brothers ko sometimes rude pa nga, telling my BF na daig nya pa yung nanalo sa lottery. :) ayun. basta most girls go with attitude, not with the looks. :)

Yung dati kung officemate nakapangasawa ng sexy, pero siya mukhang pinscher na aso ang mukha. Sabi nung asawa niya, kaya siya pinakasalan kasi pangit wala siyang magiging karibal na ibang babae.

Pero kaso mo, naghiwalay din sila kasi nambabae yung office-mate ko at may pumatol naman sa kanya!

Edited by blow_gobi

i dunno . i usually fall for ugly but nice guy. someone who knows how to take care of her girl and treats me like a princess. i dont care on his looks, what matters most is his attitude. ung parents and brothers ko sometimes rude pa nga, telling my BF na daig nya pa yung nanalo sa lottery. :) ayun. basta most girls go with attitude, not with the looks. :)

OT what about the "not so pretty" girls who go for handsome men? Most ba talaga?

I've got two friends - one a bit more good looking than the other. Good guys since we are all friends but the girl picked the more handsome one. Why is that?