Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

haven't read all replies but here's my take on this:

1. Siguro confident enough yung guy to give it a shot since wala nga naman mawawala sa kanya if He courts a beautiful lady...dalawa lang naman yan either yes or a brutal NO in your face!!! :lol:

2. Social status plays a key role...syempre pogi points if you're earning well no need to explain :P

3. Guys with good sense of humor is much pogier than an intelligent guy alone.

4. very Nice timing! ..for example broken hearted and vulnerable to sudden pacute attacks si girl

then here comes a not so goodlooking guy in a shining aluminum foil armor ready to k*ll and be killed for the sake of laugh...rather love. with the right timing and execution it is possible na mafall in love si sasha gray :rolleyes: :lol:

5.Swerte lang talaga! :lol:

I've tried it a few times and i gained lots of "Girl" friends.:boo:

"...here comes a not so goodlooking guy in a shining aluminum foil armor..." <- winner!! hahaha!

probably because the ugly guy is filthy rich... or the girls have a big problem with their eye sight... but seriously, i think the ugly guy has a beautiful wife or girlfriend because they have learned to give a woman the respect they desire and won't dare to hurt them. an ugly guy who always gets rejected by beautiful women learns to understand them and know what they need and/or want when they eventually get the girl.

i hope i made any sense :)

probably been said before but a lot of the "good looking guys" are a$$holes! that one is a no brainer.

i agree. :)

super duper agree :D :lol:

It's all about the sense of humor and the personality of the guy. People say that I can always get a handsome guy and I admit, I can easily be attracted to handsome guys but I find it superficial if I'd fall in love with a guy just because he's handsome. Basta, I'd always fall for a man who can make me laugh regardless of how he looks like. And it's not because of money too. What if the guy is handsome but he's bobo. haha. Or handsome but a womanizer.

ako pangit....

sabi ko nga sa daughter ko about sa picture ng binyag nya, kulang na lang tricycle.... kasi muka akong tricycle driver...

hehehehe.

Sa ugali, masama din ugali ko, seloso and posessive... kaya bad trip na bad trip GF1 ko. kasi may asawa na nga ako, kapal pa ng muka ko na bakuran sya...

di din ako mayaman....

My wife is hot, my GF1 is hot, my GF2 is very young and hot.. and my 2 fubus are hot...

so bakit nga ba kahit pangit ako, may ganun...

sabi ng wife ko, kasi ibang klase daw ako magmahal.. na totoo naman dati... di naman ako magloloko kung na appreciate lang nya agad...

sabi naman ng gf1 ko, super caring daw ako... hatid sundo everyday.. gifts, attention...

tapos lahat sila, sense of humor din daw... well madaling magpatawa pag nakakatawa muka mo!

lastly, kasi sinungaling ako... nahihirapan na ko pero nasimulan ko na e, di ko na alam pnu aayusin... sa sobrang sinungaling ko, i find it easy to make them see what they want to see in me...

lastly, kung panget ka na, bakit ka manliligaw ng pangit din, syempre sa maganda na, wala naman mawawala e. yun yung motto ko dati, kaya in a way, mas malalakas loob ng mga panget... dadaanin sa biro, kulet and chaga... kaya madalas maka chamba...

kaya pretty girls, ingat sa mga panget...kasi mga panget, nothing to loose, everything to gain...

ako pangit....

sabi ko nga sa daughter ko about sa picture ng binyag nya, kulang na lang tricycle.... kasi muka akong tricycle driver...

hehehehe.

Sa ugali, masama din ugali ko, seloso and posessive... kaya bad trip na bad trip GF1 ko. kasi may asawa na nga ako, kapal pa ng muka ko na bakuran sya...

di din ako mayaman....

My wife is hot, my GF1 is hot, my GF2 is very young and hot.. and my 2 fubus are hot...

so bakit nga ba kahit pangit ako, may ganun...

sabi ng wife ko, kasi ibang klase daw ako magmahal.. na totoo naman dati... di naman ako magloloko kung na appreciate lang nya agad...

sabi naman ng gf1 ko, super caring daw ako... hatid sundo everyday.. gifts, attention...

tapos lahat sila, sense of humor din daw... well madaling magpatawa pag nakakatawa muka mo!

lastly, kasi sinungaling ako... nahihirapan na ko pero nasimulan ko na e, di ko na alam pnu aayusin... sa sobrang sinungaling ko, i find it easy to make them see what they want to see in me...

lastly, kung panget ka na, bakit ka manliligaw ng pangit din, syempre sa maganda na, wala naman mawawala e. yun yung motto ko dati, kaya in a way, mas malalakas loob ng mga panget... dadaanin sa biro, kulet and chaga... kaya madalas maka chamba...

kaya pretty girls, ingat sa mga panget...kasi mga panget, nothing to loose, everything to gain...

Korak ka jan 'tol, As for me naman, wala naman panget eh, Pogi lahat, sa iba nga lang hindi halata.

• 1 month later...
kaya dun nalang tayo lagi sa gwapo, always worth the effort, the time, everything. masarap gumising sa umaga na gwapo ang katabi mo. haha. masakit sa ego ng maloko ng pangit. :mtc:

eh pano kung ung panget eh hindi ka nman iiwan at x2 ang srap ng pagmamahal?

pipiliin mo padin ung gwapo ng manloloko na alam mong gagamitin ka lang?

Careful girl, this is exactly how guys with no looks position themselves for the k*ll. People are still people. You can be Angelina Jolie or Taylor Swift, but your still a person. Everyone has their wants and needs. Most importantly, everyone is capable of falling in love. Just because your beautiful or handsome doesn't mean your automatically a player. Just because your beautiful or handsome doesn't mean you can't love someone far better than anyone else could.

If anything, if your a girl and your beautiful it's better to bag someone who's a good match for you in the looks department. Why? Because you know that he could have had any girl out there, but he chose you. You wont be insecure being seen around with him, and you'll know he isn't after you out of desperation.

Sabi nga ng isa dito "Mga pangit have everything to gain, and nothing to lose". Honestly, do you really wanna be with someone who doesn't have a personal stake in the relationship?

i can relate to this post. hahaha

hindi ako confident magtiwala dun sa guy

kasi may itsura sya, what do i mean,

angat sya sa average looking guy

pero hirap magtiwala kasi nga na stereotype ako

na pag gwapo madalas manloloko or nambobola

lang just to convince a girl and get what they want.

now i dont know anymore if totoo ba tlga sya

o hindi. :unsure:

tanong ko nga e, what if totoo sya?

il regret it in the end? kasi hindi ko tinake ung chance?

what if hindi rin?

il be happy kasi hindi ko sinubukan?

CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY. tnx

Careful girl, this is exactly how guys with no looks position themselves for the k*ll. People are still people. You can be Angelina Jolie or Taylor Swift, but your still a person. Everyone has their wants and needs. Most importantly, everyone is capable of falling in love. Just because your beautiful or handsome doesn't mean your automatically a player. Just because your beautiful or handsome doesn't mean you can't love someone far better than anyone else could.

If anything, if your a girl and your beautiful it's better to bag someone who's a good match for you in the looks department. Why? Because you know that he could have had any girl out there, but he chose you. You wont be insecure being seen around with him, and you'll know he isn't after you out of desperation.

Sabi nga ng isa dito "Mga pangit have everything to gain, and nothing to lose". Honestly, do you really wanna be with someone who doesn't have a personal stake in the relationship?

help! read my post. maybe u can help me out. :wub:

nasa itaas ung post ko

Edited by cHinitababe86

well its just me, risk taker kasi ako, ill take the risk, di naman lahat ng nagsusugal kapag talo eh talo na talaga, ang totoo lang, panalo ka pa rin, kasi you learn from it.

kung winner ka, then winner ka! in both ways, you win pa rin! so take the risk!

i can relate to this post. hahaha

hindi ako confident magtiwala dun sa guy

kasi may itsura sya, what do i mean,

angat sya sa average looking guy

pero hirap magtiwala kasi nga na stereotype ako

na pag gwapo madalas manloloko or nambobola

lang just to convince a girl and get what they want.

now i dont know anymore if totoo ba tlga sya

o hindi. :unsure:

tanong ko nga e, what if totoo sya?

il regret it in the end? kasi hindi ko tinake ung chance?

what if hindi rin?

il be happy kasi hindi ko sinubukan?

CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY. tnx

help! read my post. maybe u can help me out. :wub:

nasa itaas ung post ko

this is a question intended for "beautiful women", posted by a man, i suppose. but most replies came from men - ugly or otherwise. i wonder why.

thank you for making me laugh. this line alone made me burst out laughing and got me in stitches today... :lol:

this question just reminded me of a similar question... why do foreigners go for pinays who look like monkeys or maids?

you see what you want to see. some people see beyond what they can see.

you may love a person because of their beauty (or whatever else they have), but some people love despite that.

parang beauty pageant lang yan, hindi ka mananalo sa looks lang, kelangan may utak ka rin.

parang dance contest din, hindi pwedeng puro talent, kelangan may audience impact din.

so ibig sabihin talaga, walang katiyakan, kung magiging ok if magkakagusto ka sa gwapo/maganda?

lalo na kung ung babae/lalake, goodlooking, maganda ang katayuan sa buhay, tapos magkakagusto

sa hamak na studyante na tulad ko? hindi lang ba pampalipas ang gawin nun saken?

or yung sinasabi nila na "trophy girlfriend" kasi they're old, but goodlooking,

tapos bata ako, studenyante, hindi sobrang ganda pero pwde iharap sa madla? :lol:

@maniaclara

paano mo magagamit ang utak mo in dealing with this kind of situation?

choosing a goodlooking career guy, na pwede kang lokohin,

o ung panget na hindi kanga pagpapalit sa iba, pero still andun parin

ung risk na lokohin ka parin? ow.. ang gulo.

Edited by LuSciousNess