Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

for me, being inlove with a "not-so-goodlooking" type of guy is NOT just because of

material things, but rather its more of the maturity, and the "know-how" talent that he

has on how he will approach me. :)

lets say, marunong siyang mag carry ng nice, sensible conversation, treats me

very well, very gentleman, and mataas ang humor. hindi naman kaylngan ng

gwapo, na madalas pakiramdam nahuhurt ang ego pag narereject, yes.

sabi nga ng iba rito, those "not-so-goodlooking" ones does not have anything to lose,

pero hindi nyo rin ba naiisip (for those goodlooking guys) na hindi masama magtry,

at kahit mareject, hindi naman kayo magsisisi na sana sinubukan parin nya ang luck

nya para di siya nag iisip na kung sakaling pumayag ung girl na un maging sila,

sana naging sila? :thumbsupsmiley: :sleepysmiley03:

walang "what ifs" or pagsisisi na paano kung hindi rejection ang nakuha nyo..

naging successful pala un? hehehe :lol:

Edited by LuSciousNess

haven't read all replies but here's my take on this:

1. Siguro confident enough yung guy to give it a shot since wala nga naman mawawala sa kanya if He courts a beautiful lady...dalawa lang naman yan either yes or a brutal NO in your face!!! :lol:

2. Social status plays a key role...syempre pogi points if you're earning well no need to explain :P

3. Guys with good sense of humor is much pogier than an intelligent guy alone.

4. very Nice timing! ..for example broken hearted and vulnerable to sudden pacute attacks si girl

then here comes a not so goodlooking guy in a shining aluminum foil armor ready to k*ll and be killed for the sake of laugh...rather love. with the right timing and execution it is possible na mafall in love si sasha gray :rolleyes: :lol:

5.Swerte lang talaga! :lol:

I've tried it a few times and i gained lots of "Girl" friends.:boo:

Edited by perverto

more chance na broken hearted si babae.. na-trauma kaya nag-swear na hindi na magpapaloko.. kaya sinunod yung kanta ni Andrew E na 'Humanap ka ng Pangit'..

para sa mga girls na may ponget na BF.. hindi mo kelangan bantayan si ugly bf..

** quote **

Pag-isipan kang iwanan hindi na maaari

At kung malingat ka man h'wag mag-alala

Sigurado ka naman walang makikipag-kilala

Kung kasama mo siya 'di bale na katakutan okey lang

Kung ikaw naman ay paglilingkuran

** unquote **

probably because the ugly guy is filthy rich... or the girls have a big problem with their eye sight... but seriously, i think the ugly guy has a beautiful wife or girlfriend because they have learned to give a woman the respect they desire and won't dare to hurt them. an ugly guy who always gets rejected by beautiful women learns to understand them and know what they need and/or want when they eventually get the girl.

i hope i made any sense :)

maybe because... since they know beforehand that the ugly guy will never offer looks and social proof, they can go ahead and enjoy the other things the guy can offer... like smarts and good times, love and friendship, money and great sex :D

that's the bane of really great looking people anyway... since they were privileged to have good looks, they don't always try harder in relationships...

Sa totoo lang, marami akong crush na panget. he he

Back in highschool, his name is Ceasar- maliit , kulot, sangkatutak ang pimples. What did I like in him?

1. Never na-late sa class.

2. Kahit hindi cleaner he helps the class ( sa public school kasi students clean the room di ba?)

3. Not the intelligent type pero di nangogopya.

4. I never heard him with foul words.

5. My dad likes him kaya like ko na rin

Di ko na sya nakita nung nag colllege ako.

Yung ex-bf ko panget daw sabi ng mga kapatid ko, malay ko, inlove ako nun eh. Pero pagtingin ko sa picture nya ngayon, pangit nga sya :upside: .

1. He loves challenging himself, he always try to learn something new.

2. Never talked evil about other people (except for TV personalities na di nya gusto)

3. Treats waiters/security guard/CSA with respect.

4. Since hindi nga sya, gwapo so hindi rin sya mayabang.

Well, there's a lot to love in ugly men. Yung pag-fall mo nga lang matagal kasi you must really know the person well before ma-in love. Unlike with handsome men, first meeting pa lang nakaka-inlove na.

Eto ang motto ko: Okay lang ang pangit, wag lang bobo. please!!!

When i was in college, i noticed that most of the cute girls are attached to the ugly guys..

Ugly guys description:

Bald/skinhead, Fat, always wearing branded polo shirt (size XXXL), low waist jeans, has expensive celphone, oakley sunglass (they put it on their bald head as decoration) and have car (Honda Civic 96-97 model)..

am i correct ladies?

When i was in college, i noticed that most of the cute girls are attached to the ugly guys..

Ugly guys description:

Bald/skinhead, Fat, always wearing branded polo shirt (size XXXL), low waist jeans, has expensive celphone, oakley sunglass (they put it on their bald head as decoration) and have car (Honda Civic 96-97 model)..

am i correct ladies?

A man's personality is more important than his looks. i'm not good-looking, actually i can look intimidating and rugged. But i don't care if i'm ugly, as long as i don't act and speak stupidly, as long as i observe personal cleanliness and respect other people. i'm happy being myself. If other people aren't, that's their effing problem. And i don't have much money.

Ever heard of "Napoleon Complex"?

IMHO, ugly guys may have been branded as "ugly" during their younger days. This means that they might have been struggling all their life on how to impress the girl they like. This means trying too hard to be extra creative just to mask their ugliness, which still ends up in vain. As they grow, they learn how to improvise. They make use of qualities like being funny, witty, thoughtful, nice, and jerk all at the same time. Of course, money helps make their creative minds do the work. And by playing their cards right, they get a royal flush.

On the other hand, the good looking guys doesn't really need to exert much effort to get the girl that they want. this means less exposure to bullies and threat. this also means that they can't handle the pressure. All their life, they've been banking on their looks which only takes you that much. And as these people play poker, they just can't bluff.

Looks can take you far, but only up to a certain point. When we start having our careers, looks isn't the only factor that gets the girl. you still need the personality, the wittiness, and the skill to balance them all. Bottom line is, learn to play your cards right.

Of course, that's just my opinion. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. ;)