Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

its all subjective what the mind chooses to see. Na experience ko na ito. Yung maganda dati kasi gustong gusto ko pero now ng makita ko hindi na sya maganda for me. did her appearance change? nope, but my appreciation for her has. Kaya if you want to have a beautiful wife... fall in love with her everyday

its all subjective what the mind chooses to see. Na experience ko na ito. Yung maganda dati kasi gustong gusto ko pero now ng makita ko hindi na sya maganda for me. did her appearance change? nope, but my appreciation for her has. Kaya if you want to have a beautiful wife... fall in love with her everyday

nice.... :thumbsupsmiley:

:goatee: if we would want to make an argument by saying that ugly men are loved by beautiful ladies because of wealth then it also applies vice versa...personally i wouldnt want to make that impression...thats why in my opinion ladies who are beautiful would love a man who has half the looks she has because she thinks that her counterpart knows how to push her buttons...knows the right words to say and when to say it...she may have seen a quality that really strikes her interest therefore she gives it a shot...or maybe, just maybe, love is really blind that she used her heart and listened to what it dictates... :goatee:

there are really lots of factors to consider, all of your answers are right but this is reality and sometimes, ganun talaga, makes you jealous though when you see an extremely pretty lady holding hands with a guy whom you think is her personal bodyguard or something, hahahhhaha

but overtime i have learned to accept this because before i get jealous, when i was younger.....hahahhahah

:)

simple lang ang kasagutan...

pag mayamang babae na maganda ----> hanap lalake na gwapo, loyal, physically astig, maayos na pamilya, brains.

pag mayamang babae panget -----------> hanap lalake na gwapo, loyal, pwede pagyabang sa magaganda nyang barkada

pag mahirap na maganda ----------------> hanap lalake mayaman.

pag mahirap na panget -------------------> first come first serve bago mapanis.

LOL

Sad but true

:goatee: if we would want to make an argument by saying that ugly men are loved by beautiful ladies because of wealth then it also applies vice versa...personally i wouldnt want to make that impression...thats why in my opinion ladies who are beautiful would love a man who has half the looks she has because she thinks that her counterpart knows how to push her buttons...knows the right words to say and when to say it...she may have seen a quality that really strikes her interest therefore she gives it a shot...or maybe, just maybe, love is really blind that she used her heart and listened to what it dictates... :goatee:

Well said. I couldn't agree more. Again, it is not a gender issue. :)

• 2 months later...

This post have something to do with the print ads of EO or in short Executive Optical where the beautiful lady marries a not so pretty man, older and also darker. But the reason behind it is the sightof that woman is fading..

Nevertheless lets say one of the reason is "MONEY"..Because of the "CAR"acter...

Another is good looking guys are afraid to court these beautiful ladies because they might not succeed..and because of that they sometimes loose their dignity...

So goes with the guys who love their own beauty..

Add those guys who look too much pretty and wants to be prettier by making themselves much much prettier than the ladies which leads them being "GAYS" in the long run..

And lastly, Guys that are ugly have more of the "GUTS"...Well they always say "There's nothing to loose in trying"....

This post have something to do with the print ads of EO or in short Executive Optical where the beautiful lady marries a not so pretty man, older and also darker. But the reason behind it is the sightof that woman is fading..

Nevertheless lets say one of the reason is "MONEY"..Because of the "CAR"acter...

Another is good looking guys are afraid to court these beautiful ladies because they might not succeed..and because of that they sometimes loose their dignity...

So goes with the guys who love their own beauty..

Add those guys who look too much pretty and wants to be prettier by making themselves much much prettier than the ladies which leads them being "GAYS" in the long run..

And lastly, Guys that are ugly have more of the "GUTS"...Well they always say "There's nothing to loose in trying"....

you took the words right out of my mouth! :lol: