Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Hehehe ganito cguro, the ugly guy uses this traits as sort of weapon kase nga he lacks the physical attributes. Dehado sya sa labanan kung baga kaya kelangan gumawa sya ng ways para mapansin nyo sya di ba? But then, pano nga kayo makaka cguro na totoo yung pinapakita nya? Hmmm goodlooking or not MOST of the guys kase pag nanliligaw pa lang mabait talaga, im sure alam mo yan. :goatee:

Hehehe my friends and I have often joke about almost too perfect guys-- that they must have something amiss (physically hah)... and the not-so-good looking ones toting oh-so-beautiful girls-- that they must be uber nice, rich or well-hung! We call it balance of nature! hihi But then again, most guys would put their best foot forward nga... in the end kanya kanyang choice pa din yan. :lol:

• 1 month later...

maybe for many different reasons..

no one would have interest on their guys.. :rolleyes:

the guy wont have that confident to go find another woman.. :sleepysmiley03:

these men are loyal than those with good physique.. :flowers:

maybe they are ugly, but they have strong sex appeal.. :boo:

these men are good guys.. :hypocritesmiley:

they are wacky, fun to be with.. :lol:

these guys are serious with relationships.. :flowers:

theyhave plenty of money.. :zorro:

maybe they are Mr. Right.. B)

Edited by DangerousGurl

O magaling magbasketball...

May kakilala akong 2 lalaki na ndi guwapo pero magaling magbasketball, maganda yung wife noong isa tapos yung isa naman maganda ang girlfriend, and I think ikakasal na!

my stand on this topic.

guys who are not so good looking who get pretty or above average looking girls are either of the following....

1. sweet talkers

2. rich (depends if a girl goes for money. There are too many like these in here)

3. guys with good personality (this may pertain to a girl who knows the guy far too long that she thinks he'll be a good provider and a husband)

4. "Reto" or built up by family members and friends (happens most of the time with our chinese friends)

5. Lastly, luck. We don't know when a girl will fall in love to an ordinary looking guy. I know a lot of guys who are not so good looking, unemployed or no stable job, yet their wives are hot.

Tip: Focus on a hot girl who is near 30 years old or in her 30's. I guarantee you, it's a lot easier to court and woo them. Same goes for single moms no matter what age they are. They are more straight to the point and will say what they want most of the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes Pretty/Beautiful/lovely women fall for ugly men because they are knowledgeable enough to give more importance to the future. Alam nila na Pag merong di gaano attractive na guy na pinapakita sa kanila na mahal na mahal sila & would put them on the pedestal mahihirapan silang ilet go itong guy na to. This usually happens to girls whose been into numerous relationships na & would want something more serious(see: COMMITMENT)

Is this just a theory of mine? Nope, 2 ex ko nagsabi sa akin nito. (complicated lang reason why we broke up & far from the topic)

Sabi ko pa dun sa isa....

me: Ba't moko love?

girl: Tanga ka... ewan ko sayo.... (embarrassed)

me: di nga....

girl: eh kasi di mo naman ako binigyan ng option eh... masyado mo akong minahal.

me: hmmm...cguro pangit lang talaga taste mo....

girl: Tanga ka...sabay yakap (kasi nahiya siya dahil naiyak siya) :upside:

Ugly ba ako? di naman cguro pero di rin guapo. :lol:

Pero seriously...

I would agree with ms. ladyinpink44, they don't really look purely on face value, with varying proportions on looks, manners, means, etc.

I read a book on this, and it said that, what woment want will never exactly make sense to men because they are wired very differently. They want this, want that, most of the time they contradict themselves. But one thing remains common, they stick with the men that make them feel special and secure, and that's the bottom line.

The terms "beautiful" and "ugly" are very relative. It actually depends in the society and culture we live in.

As an example, personally I find dark guys more handsome than fairskinned ones. Same goes with other females who have the same taste.

A very opinionated statement, but nonetheless, one has to look in the mirror first before judging everybody else's life choices. :)

guess... because she really falls in love... nobody can beats true love... pag andyan na yan kahit ano pa looks, poor or rich, once cupid strikes... true love na yun...

love love love is so magical... can turn you into a good looking guy... di ba nga daw once the bells ring, butterflies in ur stomach and sparks... wala nah... in love ka nah... thats how magic of love goes... gwagwapo ka kahit panget ka... ooopppss sa mata lang ng babaeng mahal ka ha... heheh peace nangulet lang