Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Simple -> money, needs and perseverance

There was a guy i knew na nanligaw ng girl na talagang legit 8 on the scale in terms of beauty, several times na sya binasted as in more than 5 times already.

But because the guy literally "binakuran" yung girl and the guy showered the girl with money and service (hatid-sundo).

They eventually got married.

What a lucky guy.. whewww...

Simple -> money, needs and perseverance

There was a guy i knew na nanligaw ng girl na talagang legit 8 on the scale in terms of beauty, several times na sya binasted as in more than 5 times already.

But because the guy literally "binakuran" yung girl and the guy showered the girl with money and service (hatid-sundo).

They eventually got married.

What a lucky guy.. whewww...

The POWER of Money! :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

im ugly.

I think the girl/s who fell for me are those who get so little from other guys what I got so much to offer.

the first girl that mutually had feelings for me back in high school, she gets too many praises and compliments. "ang ganda mo, ang bait mo, ang talino mo" etc. I was the first one who said "ayusin mo buhok mo pag kasama ako" and "yayakapin kita anytime kahit gaano pa kabasa kilikili mo kakamartsa sa cocc at cat".

my current partner thinks im the most intelligent guy she's ever met. her family and her exs, well, none of them fared well academically.

"binubuo yung pagkukulang" kumbaga.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of a story I read in the Internet, that of European women welcoming African refugees
and inviting them to their homes. Nevermind that those refugees are illiterate!

well i guess its companionship, i don't really have any preference....i guess these guys are fun and well pretty well...umm mind my french.. well endowed....heheheh in that thing!!! so basically thats the reason why girls are hooked biggrin.gif well based on my experience!

" that which is striking and beautiful is not always good,but that which is good is always beautiful" and,

"The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong,nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned.but time and chance happen to them all"

Well, ganun ang lyf mga kamanyak.hindi porke maganda o gwapo ka e ikaw na palagi ang magugustuhan hehe.tama dba.the race is not always to the swift but...it is always the way to bet haha.paminsan minsan Chuma chamba rin mga panget hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Because that ugly guy is better than his competitors. Maybe he is more confident, therefore getting her attention first and keeping it. He’s probably rich, maybe funny, could be an expert in something (like playing the guitar), he could also be very smart or a very good listener. Girls are more emotional and guys usually look for the physical so it just makes sense that being good looking is not the main thing girls look for.