139 replies to this topic

#121 Freddie C.

Freddie C.

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,225 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:00 AM

had a one time date with my college prof a long time ago. nothing much, we just ended up at a parking lot in cubao before i took her home after dinner. puro kissing lang and a little something she did to me that made my day. hindi na naulit dahil panay na bisita ni BF niya sa paaralan after that. sayang. hindi umabot sa mot mot and dates namin

#122 Nano69

Nano69

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

One of the more famous decisions in Labor laws that reached the Supreme Court is about student-teacher a relationship....

If the two (persons) eventually fell in love, despite the disparity in their ages and academic levels, this only lends substance to the truism that the heart has reasons of its own which reason does not know. But, definitely, yielding to this gentle and universal emotion is not to be so casually equated with immorality. The deviation of the circumstances of their marriage from the usual societal pattern cannot be considered as a defiance of contemporary social mores.” (Chua-Qua vs. Clave, G.R. No. L-49549, 30 August 1990)

#123 mukai

mukai

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Mga bagay na nakapagbibigay ng malalim na ugnayan sa aking pisikal at emosyonal bilang isang nilalang ng Planetang Earth

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:22 PM

muntikan na. hahaha!

#124 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:48 PM

to teachers: don't even think about it

• madsci likes this

#125 JFK

JFK

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:24 PM

One of my professors in college married my classmate. He was a professor in one of our major subjects.

#126 perfectstranger

perfectstranger

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:09 PM

iwas muna hanggang maka graduate para walang problema. it's not that long. 

#127 Lyse

Lyse

Liberator

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:30 AM

My Friend (girl) in College Married our Prof after Graduation. My Friend said that they were in a relationship for almost 3 years before she graduates. They are living a happy and fruitful life.

#128 Yoshiiro

Yoshiiro

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:Hiking / Travel / Movie Marathon

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:01 AM

Positive din na magkaroon. hehe Meron ako dati alam na kalapit bahay lang namin nagkaroon siya ng relasyon sa Student niya. hehe

#129 Oneandronnie

Oneandronnie

Chaser

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:18 PM

Masaya kung masaya pero unethical

#130 SharpShooter25

SharpShooter25

Unarmed and Extremely Dangerous

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts
  • Interests:Interest is only applicable in the bank once you deposit some amount of money.

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:21 AM

It's an immoral act. Dapat hintayin muna na makagraduate si student kung talagang gusto nila isa't isa.

#131 Boybuknoy

Boybuknoy

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:meet and greet people. parang mascot lang :)

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:35 PM

my hs teacher fell for me hard... thrice. admittedly I was just in it for the sex.

I wasnt her direct student; she taught a different year. she's really close with students so we started going out in groups. then as friends. then alone. we weren't "official", just casual dating buddies with momol moments. less than two months we mutually agreed to keep our distance and just be friends, dahil na rin nachichismis kami and it might ruin our lives --- me as a student and hers as a teacher.

college we still kept our lines open. some of her college profs became my profs so she sometimes went to my school. when my yearbook came out she said she can bring it to my house instead of me picking it up. that was the first time I had her body.
but then, between other girls and trying to maintain an academic standing and her clingy attitude, I had to drive her away. admittedly I broke her heart. not one of my best moments in life.
after college, we got in touch again thru friendster. some hi hellos, some reminiscing, which eventually led to sex talk. dirty messages turned to dares and one afternoon before my birthday she met up with me to give me the most sex filled afternoon I had at that point. the sexcapades became a weekly thing so she started wanting more. initially I said yes lets try to be a couple but roughly after 3 or 4 months I had to call it quits. not only was she clingier than normal but we just didnt have the same outlook and likes and tastes anymore. I dont think she changed, I think I did. also, while fcking ur teacher is great, deep down there's that sense of embarassment when ur previous classmates see u guys together, knowing na di mo naman balak ipaglaban ang pagibig na yon. so I broke her heart again. kinda ruined her honestly; pestered me with an "iniwan moko" line for months up to over a year.
now, she is married with kids. the hot young thing chic is no longer there. she sent me a few messages saying hi and nangangamusta. I opted never to reply or even accept her friend request. not only because I am in a commitment, and not only because it's more of a networking invite, but I just dont want to be tangled in that mess again.

#132 Freddie C.

Freddie C.

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,225 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:04 PM

one of my teachers in HS agreed to go with me swimming nung college na ako at teacher pa din siya sa HS. one time nung konti ang tao, while we were swimming, i held her hand at nag biro. she suddenly held my hand tighter and guided my hand to her boobs. maliit ng lang but a lot of things happened to us after that. kinabahan pa nga kami dahil there was sa time na akala niya yata preggy siya  and she told me sa akin yun. scary time until she finally had her monthly visitor. after that lagi na kaming may safety. dati kasi bilang bilang lang ng safe days kami. 

#133 Curious Rice Porridge

Curious Rice Porridge

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Food, Adventure, Music,
    Sleep ZzZzzz

Posted 19 April 2019 - 03:15 PM

i don't want to talk on moral grounds... 
however, talk about practicality... 
it is difficult to start relationships where there is a position of power in the relationship. 
i would agree with comments above. wait for the other person to graduate... less complications. 
and it puts you on equal footing. 

#134 LukaDoncic

LukaDoncic

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, shoot and shoot...

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:29 PM

Wish i had one

#135 scalpelmd

scalpelmd

DayukDoc

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:boozing and babe watching!

Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:40 PM

Had a relationship with my teacher back in college. She was teaching Botany. She was "crush ng bayan" and I was a wallflower.
It was awkward for me at first but she took charge and really made me feel comfortable whenever we're together. 
We usually have dates at Pancake House and Fish & Co because most of the time they're empty. I remember her cravings for Mango Brutus and 3M Pizzas. 
I never thought of the morality or legal matters of the situation. We were both single and enjoying each other's company. Sad she had to leave for the States. 
Sometimes I wonder where she is now.  B)    

#136 admin

admin

MTC Admin

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:BIZMAN

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:02 PM

Had a relationship with my teacher back in college. She was teaching Botany. She was "crush ng bayan" and I was a wallflower.
It was awkward for me at first but she took charge and really made me feel comfortable whenever we're together. 
We usually have dates at Pancake House and Fish & Co because most of the time they're empty. I remember her cravings for Mango Brutus and 3M Pizzas. 
I never thought of the morality or legal matters of the situation. We were both single and enjoying each other's company. Sad she had to leave for the States. 
Sometimes I wonder where she is now.  B)    

Facebook :-)

Hi Scalpel!

#137 scalpelmd

scalpelmd

DayukDoc

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:boozing and babe watching!

Posted 01 May 2019 - 02:31 PM

Facebook :-)
Hi Scalpel!

Tried admin. She's not listed. ☺

#138 Mind Set

Mind Set

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:51 PM

wala akong na experienced na ganyan.... student to student....hahahha

#139 madsci

madsci

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 10:59 PM

I almost had an experience like that. student ko sya noon at 7 years ang age gap namin

#140 mrbig86

mrbig86

Bassist, Guitarist, Drummer, Harmonica Player, Keyboardist

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:Music, computers, movies, video games, sex, business, exercise, mountain biking, long drives, travel, investing

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:44 PM

May kamag-anak kami na ganito ang nangyari. Teacher niya sa high school - nabuntis niya yung babae habang high school siya, at habang teacher niya parin ito. Buti di kinasuhan ng parents niya yung teacher.

Hottie yung teacher, pero habang tumatagal yung relasyon nila, lantarang lumalandi na naman ng ibang lalake yung babae - kahit sa Facebook, na friend pa niya yung mga kamag anak namin.

Edited by mrbig86, 10 January 2020 - 01:45 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users