Saang Motel Pwede 3some?

there is one apartelle in Guadalupe. A friend and I used to check in here if we both wanted to sleep non stop. While waiting for our room, we would see groups of four checkin out.

One time, a (girl) friend, and a guy friend and I checked in there (just to sleep), we werent charged extra.

The last time I went there, I was alone and the charge was like 600 for 12 hours.

Its VISTA APARTELLE. I didnt feel any hesitations checkin' in here kasi minsan may makakasabay ka pang mga family na nag checheck in probably from the province.

lahat - wala pa naman turned me down. You do have to pay extra though. A couple of times, mga 5 or 6 kami check in. Parang extra 200 lng ata. Wasnt sure kung official extra yon, or usap pocket by the attendant na.

Still, its easy to sneak-in a 3rd girl. Just ask her to lie down sa backseat tapos straight sa garage na. If ma-buking, tell the attendant tulog sa car lng naman the friend. Minsan lusot, misan hindi ..just pay extra. The damn 3some is way worth it!

hmm, all my experience above pala, ako lng guy. Yup, di sila strict pag extra girl ang kasama.

Edited by rock_stone69
  • 3 weeks later...

sometime early last year i was able to bring 4 mpas (from one spa) inside mariposa - we came from a karaoke bar in marikina - when are going home topics after topics ensued until the topic becomes the motel - one confessed that she had 2 trips to 2 different motels - the other 3 became curious how the rooms look like - so i said if you want to let us pass by mariposa - --- the guy who approached us said hindi raw puwede - i said palipas lang kami ng gabi (2 am noon) - hindi puwedeng gawin yuhng nasa isip mo kasi 4 sila - - - pumayag naman then sabi magdagdag daw siya ng bed umoo na ako - inside the 4 became naughty and removed my clothes and so did they - 2 had their thong and bra on, 1 removed her tops while the last one remove everything - they feasted on me of course its just like feasting on them - the girl na hindi pumapayag ng touching down under (I found out to be a cherry) kept on kissing me kaya yung boobs niya firm pa ang madalas kong ma-mash - the 2 gave a nice experience in bbbj - as one sucked my balls the other played with her tongue with my pole - they took turns in sucking my head - I FF the other who was the first whom I was able to lick her ass together with the one licking my shaft - until I was able to persuade all to go in the nude and they did

the 3 knew that the girl kissing me claimed to be still a virgin so they conspired and work on the girl - I licked the girl's ass and when I got a clear space I banged her (gsnun ang ginagawa sa cherry para isang biglang sakit lang - the girl looked horrified but it was already there - she cried but was comforted - I f#&ked the banged the 3 others and I can glanced that the devirginized was sobbing quietly - when we laid down to sleep I laid beside the dev girl - she tried to stand up to wear her undies but I did not allowed her to - I applied all I know to ease her - takot siyang mabuntis actually - ayaw niyang maging single mom - nung magcalm down I started to kiss her gently until passionately and before she knew it I was again on top pumping her - one of the girls remarked - ang daya ninyo - nakarami yung girl na yun more than the other 3

when we left the place around 9 - wag ko raw pagsabi sa spa - nagin MU ko yung dev girl for quite a time and from then on until now (kahit yung isa may ka-live in na) naiilalabas ko kung sino ang may time - all of them are young, sexy and lookers the dev girl is only 18 the rest are all 20yo

sometime early last year i was able to bring 4 mpas (from one spa) inside mariposa - we came from a karaoke bar in marikina - when are going home topics after topics ensued until the topic becomes the motel - one confessed that she had 2 trips to 2 different motels - the other 3 became curious how the rooms look like - so i said if you want to let us pass by mariposa - --- the guy who approached us said hindi raw puwede - i said palipas lang kami ng gabi (2 am noon) - hindi puwedeng gawin yuhng nasa isip mo kasi 4 sila - - - pumayag naman then sabi magdagdag daw siya ng bed umoo na ako - inside the 4 became naughty and removed my clothes and so did they - 2 had their thong and bra on, 1 removed her tops while the last one remove everything - they feasted on me of course its just like feasting on them - the girl na hindi pumapayag ng touching down under (I found out to be a cherry) kept on kissing me kaya yung boobs niya firm pa ang madalas kong ma-mash - the 2 gave a nice experience in bbbj - as one sucked my balls the other played with her tongue with my pole - they took turns in sucking my head - I FF the other who was the first whom I was able to lick her ass together with the one licking my shaft - until I was able to persuade all to go in the nude and they did

the 3 knew that the girl kissing me claimed to be still a virgin so they conspired and work on the girl - I licked the girl's ass and when I got a clear space I banged her (gsnun ang ginagawa sa cherry para isang biglang sakit lang - the girl looked horrified but it was already there - she cried but was comforted - I f#&ked the banged the 3 others and I can glanced that the devirginized was sobbing quietly - when we laid down to sleep I laid beside the dev girl - she tried to stand up to wear her undies but I did not allowed her to - I applied all I know to ease her - takot siyang mabuntis actually - ayaw niyang maging single mom - nung magcalm down I started to kiss her gently until passionately and before she knew it I was again on top pumping her - one of the girls remarked - ang daya ninyo - nakarami yung girl na yun more than the other 3

when we left the place around 9 - wag ko raw pagsabi sa spa - nagin MU ko yung dev girl for quite a time and from then on until now (kahit yung isa may ka-live in na) naiilalabas ko kung sino ang may time - all of them are young, sexy and lookers the dev girl is only 18 the rest are all 20yo

hehe fr na to bro nice 1

para d ot sa sogo pwede ang 2 girls and 1 guy :rolleyes:

flower groups (me additional pay nga lang)

VC (lam ko walang additional pay pag MINI SUITE or VIP)

Anito

Anybody who cud give me directions to the flower group motels? Wla asha sa yellow pages e. Ive bin hearing about it... kahit phone number lang pls. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
hhhm.

maski saan naman pwede eh.........basta 2 gurls and 1 boy............plus may extra charge un...........half nun pay sa room ......dats it.... :heart:

how will they know if one is hidden in the backseat, especially if a car is heavily tinted?

Guest airmax

nakalimutan ko na ung name ng motel. pero pagka galing kang shaw blvd at papasok ka sa kanto na may branch ng equitable bank ung second motel nagaalow ng 3 some. lianas ata name parang ganoon.