Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

bkt naging seryosohan na usapan dito? :unsure:

I dunno.

We were just havin' fun until I noticed that I had to defend the, uh, "exclusionary" nature of this league.

I'm sure the guys understand why they're excluded to join.

It's a very fair discrimination to give a chance to others who have no existing NBA dynasty league here in MTC. This is also aimed to expand the group of MTC's fantasy players. There is no abuse of discretion there.

There are spots to fill, yes, but this league was opened only yesterday -- more than two months prior to the NBA season. I suppose there will be enough time to fill the spots.

As for AJB's spot, I think I've made my point clear. It's only for his experience as commissioner.

Why him? Because I know him personally for more than a decade now and he has my trust.

I hope this post clarifies everything. :)

Edited by Jongkers

My last point on this issue.

I would not have asked to join if I accepted the exclusion.

I also do not agree that there is such a thing as "fair discrimination" - the very meaning of the word discrimination precludes that.

I still think the rule on GM qualification is not fair but that doesnt matter.

Edited by Wyld
My last point on this issue.

I would not have asked to join if I accepted the exclusion.

I also do not agree that there is such a thing as "fair discrimination" - the very meaning of the word discrimination precludes that.

I still think the rule on GM qualification is not fair but that doesnt matter.

Rejoinder:

There is a long line of "equal protection" cases where the Supreme Court ruled that discrimination can be fair if there is a valid distinction between the objects. :)