Paypal And Other Online Payment

I got a PayPal since 2009 and I can make payment, transfer funds except recently that withdrawing the funds was almost impossible. I had no idea if the problem was on my side but it sounded like there was a miscommunication between the bank and the Paypal itself. The bank told me that there's something wrong with my information account and all that. While the Paypal informed me through email that they sent the money already to my bank. Only to find out na there was a deduction already as a sort of what the heck the penalty is, and because of that, I was not able to withdraw the money since the balance was already below minimum.

Prior to the request of withdrawal money from Paypal. i have made some modifications on my account. from personal to business account. so I am suspecting that it has something to do with the problem since the bank told me there was something wrong with my personal information on my account.

Sigh.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who are using BPI services, there's My ePrepaid now. It's a prepaid card that works like a credit card, I think.

Wanna try this to activate my PayPal account. But I still prefer paying through BPI mobile over G-cash and Paypal.

kaka enroll ko lang nito. ang i got the card yesterday

its a master card pero prepaid. so anywhere na accepted ang mastercard, pwede ito

yun nga lang ay dapat may load ito before mag push through ang transaction. debit card na master card

pinili ko kasi safe sa online transactions. pag walang pera, di makakabili.so if ever na may bibilhin ka, saka mo lang lagyan ng load.

pero take note na once na niloadan mo na, di pwedeng i withdraw. pero wala naman maintaining balance. kahit i zero out mo yun ok lang. two years ang validity ng card. after 2 years, mag apply ka ulit, so 500 pesos ulit yun at my new card ka ulit. pag may laman pa ang card mo, pwede mong i pang bayad yun laman to renew

pwedeng i load though online, atm, or teller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

kaka enroll ko lang nito. ang i got the card yesterday

its a master card pero prepaid. so anywhere na accepted ang mastercard, pwede ito

yun nga lang ay dapat may load ito before mag push through ang transaction. debit card na master card

pinili ko kasi safe sa online transactions. pag walang pera, di makakabili.so if ever na may bibilhin ka, saka mo lang lagyan ng load.

pero take note na once na niloadan mo na, di pwedeng i withdraw. pero wala naman maintaining balance. kahit i zero out mo yun ok lang. two years ang validity ng card. after 2 years, mag apply ka ulit, so 500 pesos ulit yun at my new card ka ulit. pag may laman pa ang card mo, pwede mong i pang bayad yun laman to renew

pwedeng i load though online, atm, or teller.

Also got this. If you need to use it to verify your Paypal, you need funds in your account. If you funded your card over the counter, wait a day for it to clear...

• 10 months later...

Most of the card ngaun e pwede na online(iconnect s paypal) lalo na mga atms, marami rin available na debit cards or prepaid cards na master card. No hassle n online shopping.

Mas safe kung paypal,kasi lahat ng sites na pwede gamitin gamit ang paypal account is verified by paypal so di ka maloloko.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For those who are using BPI services, there's My ePrepaid now. It's a prepaid card that works like a credit card, I think.

Wanna try this to activate my PayPal account. But I still prefer paying through BPI mobile over G-cash and Paypal.

Totally agree with this. I was using paypal before. But now, I use the CC number provided in My ePrepaid from BPI

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Is this wrong?? I have had alot of people ask me to send payment as a gift.. I have no problem doing it. But Some people are getting a hard time for doing it.

But I know I spend money on Shipping and packing the cards. And always give a better deal when not using Paypal.. So Im trying to save people money by taking gift payments. Including myself..If I ever do.

To me Paypal offers me no protection. I have had several deals where Paypal was wrong and still went with the wrong end of the deal..

I have money in my Paypal account and they pay me no interest. So what service are they providing me?? That Im not paying for??

Just like to know that other people think.. Thanks..

post-784169-620.gif

• 1 year later...
On 10/15/2021 at 3:31 AM, Emperor Eye said:

Paypal lang alam ko. Kasi friend ko nag wowork dun. sobrang higpit daw ng security / protection ng info mo.

kaya nag paypal ako. nilink ko credit card ko dun. 

tapos yun ever since wala naman naging issue :)

i think they had some security issues a few years back that is why now they are quite strict about it

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...