Paypal And Other Online Payment

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help in setting up an online payment system.for my e-commerce site. Are you familiar with any of these systems: Paypal

2 Checkout

Stormpay

NOCHEX

Di pa ata pwede Paypal dito sa pinas, ano pwede alternative na tried and tested na?

thanks

Use stormpay partner. This is the best and most secure payment processor that i've ever seen. Been using it for many months. I always get my money for my online investments. Here's the link if you're interested.

http://www.stormpay.com/?2508339

Use stormpay partner. This is the best and most secure payment processor that i've ever seen. Been using it for many months. I always get my money for my online investments. Here's the link if you're interested.

http://www.stormpay.com/?2508339

With Stormpay, you may get your money 3 ways. wire transfer to your local bank, check order or via stormpay debit card.

They also send you email notification for every payment you receive from your online business. very secure and fast.

With Stormpay, you may get your money 3 ways. wire transfer to your local bank, check order or via stormpay debit card.

They also send you email notification for every payment you receive from your online business. very secure and fast.

thanks tony soprano.

I just registered. How do they wire to a local bank like BPI?. Direct deposit to US checking acct nakita ko dun..

thanks

You wont regret it pare. Go to the "stormpayges" link on the left side of your account home page and create your payment page. Then you can make a link to your "stormpay payment page" in your own website.

Notice that your account as of now is "unverified". I suggest that you also invest in making your account NetIba certified. NetIba certification will prove that you are a real person, using a real email address and telephone number and residing in the address that you used to creat your account.

Being a NetIba member brings a lot of benefits to serious online enterpreneurs like you.

1. Lower fees each time you receive payment through stormpay.

2. Being able to avail of wire transfer option.

3. Being able to avail of the "stormpay Debit card" which allows you to withdraw your money anywhere there is an ATM machine.

Plus you will add more credibility to your business as NetIba and Stormpay are two of the most respected online organizations there are in the Internet.

In the meantime, you can start receiving payments even if your account is not yet NetIba certified.

Goodluck to your ventures! will be happy to guide you if you have other questions.

Edited by tonysoprano

If you dont want to use your credit card, you can apply for an international debit card from your bank if they have such a product. My personal choice is "eon cyber account' debit card by Union bank. It's a visa debit card designed specifically for online transactions. You may use it like you would a regular credit card except that you have to deposit the amount that you wish to spend in advance.

You can apply online at: www.unionbankph.com

wow! good suggestion tony! thank you so much... this is the high time i needed this kind of product. maybe, i can use this to participate in some online investments like yours. although i have credit card on-hand, i dont want to use it online for some security reasons.

Me too. I am not too comfortable using my credit online as well. A debit card is a lot more secure as you can only spend whatever amount it is that you have deposited. Goodluck in your online business.

Hi Tony!  Would happen to be familiar with EMO processor?

How long does it take to apply for a debit card from union bank?

Are you also familiar with autosurf companies?

EMO is owned by one of the biggest and most respected autosurfing organizations in the web. However, getting an EMO account is quite hard due to loads of requirements. Yes, i am very familiar with Autosurfing, In fact i have thousands of dollars in investments in that kind of business at present. If you wish to know more, you can PM me or click my sig.

TONYSOPRANOS NextGoldMine is great but I need further explanation as to where/what/how to invest and earn quick... Btw, I received the PDF file explanation already via email. Do you have any office here in Phil where I could dropby to have someone explain everything much clearly.  B)

I can personally coach you on the subject. Just PM me if you wish to meet and discuss. Btw, please post your questions in the "cash generating machine" thread.

www.e-gold.com

for me, the best payment processor ever LOL

E-Gold is ok. But they've been having problems on accounts being hacked and money stolen lately. If you continue to use E-Gold, i suggest that you dont let your money sit there for a long time. Exchange your E-gold to cash or reinvest immediately. Just to make sure that your money doesnt go to some hacker's hands.

I need help in setting up an online payment system.for my e-commerce site. Are you familiar with any of these systems: Paypal

2 Checkout

Stormpay

NOCHEX

Di pa ata pwede Paypal dito sa pinas, ano pwede alternative na tried and tested na?

thanks

2Checkout costs about $50 to register once and they have something like a

5 to 6% fee plus 0.50 cents I think per transaction cost.

There's another one worth looking at -> esellerate

They charge 10% commission per transaction but what looks good

about them is that they have a built in affiliate program. That means

you can have resellers that sell your products but you don't have to

handle the commission payouts yourself - esellerate will do that for

you.

• 5 months later...

I had a bad experience with Paypal, for a small amount they held payment for more than 6 months. They don't even reply to queries as all their replies are computer generated. Can you imagine the float in interest income they earn from all the monies they keep in their account for at least 6 months. They will use all sort of reasons to say they are verifying your account because of hackers. Hope you guys don't have the same experience.

• 1 year later...