Eurotel Room Rates

Are all Eurotels rate same or different by cities?

no.

One example is that Eurotel Makati rates are higher compare with other Eurotels.

Their 4 hour rate is around 900+ (somehow, they have promos, this can go a little lower)

Overnights is around 2k.

Btw, I used to book our employees who are in need to be in HO for several days, and I felt embarrassed for after staying they got bedbug bites :( Sorry, its real experience. Perhaps, they have to look into this though. Or, I don't know, if some of them perhaps just have sensitive skin. :) I avoided to book them in Eurotel, instead booked to another hotel around the area, or if for longer stay like months, I'll just get to book some beautiful condotel around the vicinity.

However in Eurotel Cubao, only if it is so open for everyone to see (anyway, Eurotel is already marketed as Businessman Hotel and they shifted their brand as a Businessman/Family hotel) they renovated their facilities. With my recent visit, the beds are new, even the facilities are clean and well lit. I like their bathroom, even for the standard room.

It is very tidy, compare with its sister hotel few blocks away.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...