Looking For A 24-hour Gym

Heheheh! Ako pala ang gumawa ng thread na ito... Nakalimutan ko na to ah... :D

Well, after two years (and it took me two years! but considering the location and economics, of course! heheheh!), I have found one such gym and Im previledge to work out in it... Its the BEST GYM I have ever been to!!! (pardon my partiality, heheheh). :cool:

That goes to show that the concept is relatively new here in the Philippines and I hope that next year when the Eclipse branch in Mandaluyong opens, it would be just the same as that of the one in Mabini. :thumbsupsmiley:

dude, saang gym ung nhanap mo? Mandaluyong area lang din kasi ako....Pm mo namang thanks!

to eclipse guys, will there be an eclipse gym in mandaluyong soon? where? There are limited choices lang talaga kasi sa manda...thanks

dude, saang gym ung nhanap mo? Mandaluyong area lang din kasi ako....Pm mo namang thanks!

to eclipse guys, will there be an eclipse gym in mandaluyong soon? where? There are limited choices lang talaga kasi sa manda...thanks

Dude, sa Shaw blvd., sa tapat ng Puregold... they've been around for quite some time now, medyo di nga lang mapapansin agad dahil parang abandoned building na yung location, hehehehe! (but from what I heard temporary location lang yun dahil lilipat din sila sa ginagawang building sa tabi nun...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
ok ba mga equipment sa Planet Infinity?

tiningnan ko kasi yung website nila. puro machines yata yung nandun.

I'm surprised that this gym doesn't have more branches. It's the best gym I've been to in the Philippines, hands down. Machines sa first floor nila, 2nd floor loft nila, all free weights lahat! 2 pairs of dumbbells up to 130lbs each, 4 olympic bars and a lot of Ivanko plates (ung gamit sa Tate na plato), and a squat rack! :cool:

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...

just wanting to up this if there are any new information that can be shared, about to end my contract with Fitness First and baka hindi na ko mag renew since i'm moving to a new work din, dun sa bago ko work need ko ng 24/7 Gym, eclipse is too far for me while M-T lang daw yung Infinity based sa thread (hanggang ngayon?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...