942 replies to this topic

#1 ataris

ataris

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 04:28 PM

Post here the movie titles, actors/actresses involved and description of the scenes that made your loins hot...This gives a chance for the others to watch the movies or just the scenes that they've missed.

To start off here's my list... for now...

1) Monsters Ball - Halle Berry and Billy bob thorton
Scene - They are both talking on the couch while getting drunk. Then Halle started getting horny and kissed old billy on the ears. They stripped each other out and f**ked like crazy. One of the hottest scenes ever. Old billy was banging halle doggy style and halle was riding him cowgirl. This goes on for about 4 mins.

2) Unfaithful - Diane Lane and the french actor
Scene - This movie is filled with sex scenes. The one I can't forget though was when Diane was getting banged inside a comfort room. She was on her way to her lover when she saw her old friends. So they stopped by in a coffee shop. Her lover decided to follow her there and went straight to the comfort room, after signalling her to follow. Diane excused herself and nervously went to her lover to be f**ked inside a stall while her friends are drinking coffee waiting for her. Her acting was very realistic and it looked as though she really craved for sex. The look on her face and the way her ass sticked on the door of the cubicle while getting slammed, did it for me.

3) Toro - Live Show - Klaudia Koronel, Ana capri and 2 other pinoy actors
Scene - Klaudia Koronel and Ana Capri being f**ked center stage while being watched by an audience. The scene begins when klaudia walks on to the center, butt-naked except for a small piece of cloth covering her pubic area. She gets f**ked in a variety of positions - dogstyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, standing up... scene changes to ana capri being f**ked in all sorts of positions too. The flexibility and sensuality of ana capri is unbelievable and the way klaudia gyrates when doing cowgirl is priceless. The scene ends by both of them being f**ked simultaneously on the stage. This portion alone is almost 2:30 minutes and there are 2 or 3 more scenes of this kind in the film. That's probably why it was banned here. But this has got to be the best local sex film for me. Why? It's the only movie I saw a girl(Ana) doing the helicopter. :P

To be continued...

#2 luol_deng

luol_deng

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 09:45 AM

2) Unfaithful - Diane Lane and the french actor
Scene - This movie is filled with sex scenes. The one I can't forget though was when Diane was getting banged inside a comfort room. She was on her way to her lover when she saw her old friends. So they stopped by in a coffee shop. Her lover decided to follow her there and went straight to the comfort room, after signalling her to follow. Diane excused herself and nervously went to her lover to be f**ked inside a stall while her friends are drinking coffee waiting for her.  Her acting was very realistic and it looked as though she really craved for sex. The look on her face and the way her ass sticked on the door of the cubicle while getting slammed, did it for me.

To be continued...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea that movie has a few sex scenes that were very steamy...i cant think of some right now i'll get back to you

#3 Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe

want some gum?

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 03:17 PM

INIT SA TAG ULAN - Jessa Zaragosa waterfalls scene! na aalala nyo pa ba ito?

#4 kotiko

kotiko

Ragin' Demon!

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 03:20 PM

I agree sa first post. Add ko na rin lahat ng scenes sa Sutla ni Pricilla Almeda ;)

#5 dgnr8

dgnr8

gumshoe extraordinaire

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 07:16 PM

Unfaithful - Diane Lane and the french actor
Scene - This movie is filled with sex scenes. The one I can't forget though was when Diane was getting banged inside a comfort room. She was on her way to her lover when she saw her old friends. So they stopped by in a coffee shop. Her lover decided to follow her there and went straight to the comfort room, after signalling her to follow. Diane excused herself and nervously went to her lover to be f**ked inside a stall while her friends are drinking coffee waiting for her.  Her acting was very realistic and it looked as though she really craved for sex. The look on her face and the way her ass sticked on the door of the cubicle while getting slammed, did it for me.

havta concur.. this has been definitely at the top of my list! diane lane has always been my crush.. and seeing her in those provocatives scenes (notice how her navel trembles while her lover kisses her teasingly) was enuff for me to straddle down and do my own thing! :P

good thing those Academy stiffs noticed her performance and gave her the nod.. :goatee:

#6 Johhny Long

Johhny Long

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:15 PM

my peborit GRO-turned sex siren Ynez Veneracion being gang banged by construction workers in the movie Dama De Noche.....lintek...lintek...lintek....

sa foreign naman....sa movie entitled "Internal Affairs" where there was a scene Richard Gere was banging the wife of the man he was about to k*ll. It happened in the last portion of the movie and cut from the rated version of the movie. Another is the classic Sonny Corleone banging the bridesmaid in the movie Godfather....siguro pag di mo nabasa ang libro parang normal lang yong scene na yon....pero if you know that Sonny is known for his tool.....iba ang effect ng scene na yon sa u.

#7 alec24

alec24

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:48 PM

Unfaithful - Diane Lane and the french actor

saka ung kay j manalo at sunshine cruz.. usok si sunshine.. hehehe

#8 Gideon

Gideon

Coyote Stark

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,259 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Internet, Bowling, Window Shopping, and Nike Apparel.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 08:55 PM

Local

Unfaithful Wife 2 - Maureen Larrazabal's UNCUT scenes

EKIS - Sunshine Cruz and Maureen Larrazabal

TORO - Klaudia Koronel and Ana Capri

Foreign

Wild Things

Femme Fetale

#9 bakedzitiguy

bakedzitiguy

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 05:21 AM

there's a scene in basic instinct wherein Michael Douglas f**ked Jeanne Tripplehorn "roughly" in her living room. the windows weren't covered and there was a group of women doing aerobics watching them hump

#10 Gideon

Gideon

Coyote Stark

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,259 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Internet, Bowling, Window Shopping, and Nike Apparel.

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:22 PM

there's a scene in basic instinct wherein Michael Douglas f**ked Jeanne Tripplehorn "roughly" in her living room. the windows weren't covered and there was a group of women doing aerobics watching them hump

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Di ko nakita yung aerobics girls.

Ma-review nga. :boo:

#11 ahleks_leklek

ahleks_leklek

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:books, places , foods, people, and musics

Posted 29 August 2005 - 04:34 AM

ako....

lets see..

ken park
eros
Y tu mama ta bien

all award winning movies pero medyo for adults only

#12 eight-inches

eight-inches

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:43 PM

never talk to strangers - antonio banderas and rebecca de mornay

#13 resident_big_evil

resident_big_evil

you gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little tease a little more

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,241 posts
  • Interests:kahit ano basta interesting...

Posted 30 August 2005 - 03:09 AM

the orginal scorpio nights with ana marie gutierez & daniel fernando... definitely ahead of it's time...

#14 puretuts

puretuts

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 03:22 AM

Local - Scorpio NIghts stars Anna Marie Gutierez and Daniel Fernando
Foriegn - 9 & 1/2 weeks starring Mikey Rourke and Kim Bassinger. Kinky.

#15 Wolverine92

Wolverine92

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:38 PM

Foreign: DEVIL's ADVOCATE - Keanu and Charlize... kitang kita ang nunal sa buong katawan ni charlize theron dun...

Local: BURLESK QUEEN NGAYON - Lap dance ni Ina Raymundo kay Patrick Guzman.... la lang trip na trip ko yun...

#16 melancholic_g28

melancholic_g28

wanderlust

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:so little time, so much to do...

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:29 AM

Killing Me Softly - Heather Graham and Joseph Fiennes
Toro - Anna Capri and Klaudia Coronel, among others
Unfaithful - Diane Lane
  • mengkura likes this

#17 baduy

baduy

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 05:02 AM

syota ng bayan - priscilla almeda and tonton gutierrez... kinain ni tonton si priscilla! :boo:

#18 cheeselogger

cheeselogger

-

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 14,753 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:48 PM

Scorpio Nights 2 - yung bathroom scene nila Joyce at Albert. isa pa yung kina Albert at Daisy. leche, di pa masyadong bastusin itsura ni Daisy non. kaka-L talaga yung quickie nila sa gilid nung pinto! :D

#19 nataraki

nataraki

Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity!

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,878 posts
  • Interests:Dum inter homines sumus, colamus humanitatem

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL SIN

The steamy sex scene of Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie were great. :thumbsupsmiley:

#20 cheeselogger

cheeselogger

-

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 14,753 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:16 AM

maybe it's just me but Albert Martinez and Daisy Reyes' quickie in the faculty room really turns me on every time I see it... :boo:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

strike62