• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

When Ur Life Is Crashing, What Wud U Do?

I feel so empty inside!!!

somebody save me????

as a psych student im a firm believer of gestalt therapy. for gestaltists one must take full reponsibility for his own problems, for his own happiness. your happiness does not lie on other people. no one can save u but you alone.

However, as long as you believe that the trouble lies with someone or something else--your family, the stupid school, society, a girlfriend, not having enough money, your awful job and whatnot - you will do very little to change. You just complain and feel frustrated. Someone else is seen as responsible for solving your problem. That's crap! Assume responsibility for your own difficulties, own them, explore them--all sides, feel them to the fullest, then make choices and find your way out of your own messes.

goodluck! :)

Edited by c3
Guest gorgeous_23
tnx 4 ol ur support!!!

im feeling better now! i just had sex!! I feel refreshed now!! but i dont know about tom. maybe ill feel lonely again!!!

loko ka..... sex lang pla makakapag pa kalma sau.... ipagpipray mo pa...

:D :D

i dont i just been feeling down lately....im not a religous person but ok ill try!!

tnx!!

but you have to start now....

i mean, i don't say you have to be that so religious but at least try to talk to him.

pour your heart out & you feel you can breath so easily...

nobody could save you but Him...

and nobody could help you but yourself.....

cheer up, bro.... :)

watevr it is, kaya mo yan.....instead of asking God how big is your storm, stand firm & tell your storm how big your GOD is. :blush:

:mtc: