52 replies to this topic

#41 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6129 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:05 AM

Instead of buying Cherry or Torque phone, mag Samsung na lang... meron naman silang low end phone lines assured kapa sa quality. 

#42 nwebe

nwebe

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:12 PM

I'm using a Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe (Windows Phone) for more than 6 months na.  Not as my primary phone though.  So far I'm satisfied with it.  Dropped it a few times already, but it is still tickin'.

#43 jinnyboy

jinnyboy

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

Ako cherry mobile alpha style. Mabilis sya para sa 512mb ram na fone..mukhang ok ang windows 8.1 OS kailangan lang ng third party support

#44 Tropical Stud

Tropical Stud

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

I'm using a CherryMobile Omega HD 2.0, here is my review on this device.
It is still working with some issue:
There will be times that the phone will hanged (pressing the power button won't turn on the screen at all). I need to remove the battery from the phone to reboot the phone itself again. 
I used this phone a lot for the GPS function, when attached to the windshield phone holder, under the bright sunny day, to my surprise the phone will popped up a message "Your phone temperature is getting too high, kindly shutdown your phone". 
I went to the support center at Robinson Magnolia place to ask on how to do a reset on the phone to the factory default setting, the support place is next to the Samsung support center. And guess what, the support center for both are almost the same size, but the number of people in the center, what a huge difference. The people in the Samsung center is almost 10 to 15 % of the CherryMobile center. Honestly, you get what you pay for. Can't compare an apple to an orange at all.
IMHO, when thinking of buying a new smartphone, try to get one that has 2 GB of RAM. 

#45 omega2959

omega2959

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:28 AM

I'm using a CherryMobile Omega HD 2.0, here is my review on this device.
It is still working with some issue:
There will be times that the phone will hanged (pressing the power button won't turn on the screen at all). I need to remove the battery from the phone to reboot the phone itself again. 
I used this phone a lot for the GPS function, when attached to the windshield phone holder, under the bright sunny day, to my surprise the phone will popped up a message "Your phone temperature is getting too high, kindly shutdown your phone". 
I went to the support center at Robinson Magnolia place to ask on how to do a reset on the phone to the factory default setting, the support place is next to the Samsung support center. And guess what, the support center for both are almost the same size, but the number of people in the center, what a huge difference. The people in the Samsung center is almost 10 to 15 % of the CherryMobile center. Honestly, you get what you pay for. Can't compare an apple to an orange at all.
IMHO, when thinking of buying a new smartphone, try to get one that has 2 GB of RAM. 

yung ginagawa nga ng mga cherry mobile na yan nilalaban ang cpu processors nila.  pero pag tinignan mo ang ram 1gb lang or maybe even less.  nasa ram nakasalalay din kasi ang speed minsan hindi kung octacore or quad

#46 BarryBarr

BarryBarr

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Massage

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:24 PM

I used Cherry Mobile Thunder 2.0 for a long time already. It is good for light gaming and browsing as well as watching some videos and movies. GPS was poor thoughh when I used Waze. Battery life is good even after nearly 3 years already. Performance was even better than the Samsung Galaxy Win which always hangs and needs to be reset from time to time. Wish though that the Cherry Thunder 2.0 had more storage since some apps don't like to install on the SD card.

Edited by SFRZ, 29 December 2015 - 03:26 PM.

#47 cumlaude

cumlaude

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:46 AM

i think Cherry mobile is the new Nokia.... not as expensive as samsung but offers close to performance goodness...

currently using Cherry mobile G1, its the lowest priced LTE ready phone from Cherry mobile. great camera as well and runs a nexus google os...

Instead of buying Cherry or Torque phone, mag Samsung na lang... meron naman silang low end phone lines assured kapa sa quality. 

Samsung is still over price... you are paying for the name 50%++ of the whole hardware

• johnlove likes this

#48 johnlove

johnlove

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2981 posts
  • Interests:sex

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:17 PM

@cumlaude

I also have a Cherry Mobile One G1 too, OS has been upgraded to Marshmallow, up to now still ok.

To play safe, buy a phone that has:

1)  a minimum of 2GB ram

2)  a minimum of 16GB internal memory

3)  priced not less than 6k

4)  quadcore processor

5)  GPU

6)  Marshmallow OS - for those who want efficient use of sd memory card

7)  been manufactured under Android One program, or is a Nexus device that is not more than 2 years old

#49 cumlaude

cumlaude

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

@cumlaude

I also have a Cherry Mobile One G1 too, OS has been upgraded to Marshmallow, up to now still ok.

To play safe, buy a phone that has:

1)  a minimum of 2GB ram

2)  a minimum of 16GB internal memory

3)  priced not less than 6k

4)  quadcore processor

5)  GPU

6)  Marshmallow OS - for those who want efficient use of sd memory card

7)  been manufactured under Android One program, or is a Nexus device that is not more than 2 years old

Android One or nexus device... True! 

@johnlove... office mates ba tayo... hahaha small chance lang...

#50 kuneho92

kuneho92

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:20 AM

naka sale cherry ngayon. got infinix and magnum for lessthan 3k each.

#51 JFK

JFK

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1432 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:45 PM

Risk ng Cherry Mobile is their customer service. It's really bad!!!!

#52 Offline28

Offline28

Wooer

• Diyosa
  • 559 posts
  • Interests:Visit me here Gentle'Maniacs

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:30 PM

Cherry Mobile . 

#53 Ryan123

Ryan123

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Running, cooking,

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:59 PM

Cherry mobile mukang okay okay kso prng khit anong ingat ehh masisira,, parang lng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users