ah oki thanks! ^_^

#22 ragstoriches

ragstoriches

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:02 PM

My experience with Pag-Ibig was just bad. This was 4 years ago and I was purchasing my first home - a brand new Cityland condominium at the heart of Makati Business District.

I was instructed to go through the process, which is fall in line in Atrium Building, wait for number to be called, complete the forms and submit all the requirement, then go back and attend mandatory seminars.

It was at these seminars that I learned they do not provide loans to Cityland buyers.

All those times, effort, money for coming up with the documents and transportation costs . . . wasted. If they only explicitly told me from the start that Cityland is not in their network, then I would not have gone through that horrendous exercise.

Oh and yes, I also have my own work to take care of at the same time. Imagine all the squeezing in i need just to take care of the requirements as there is too much work for my company to allow me to take leaves that time.

Boo!

#23 sha79

sha79

Lagarista.

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9596 posts
  • Interests:Letters

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

first time pa lang mag lo-loan tru pag-ibig. yung nakuha kong property is 7% ang rate ng interest from 1-3yrs and 9% naman sa ika-4years-hanggang ika-30yrs. 30yrs to pay kasi kinuha kong property.

mag se-seminar pa lang din ako sa pag-ibig
mga requirements sabi ng agent ko hindi naman yata ganun karami:
2pcs valid ID
6pcs 1x1 picture
latest one month payslip
proof of billing
xerox of birth certificate

#24 theexchristian

theexchristian

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

Based on the FRs here, I'm having this impression that loaning or trying to loan from PAG-IBIG can be a horrible experience.

What do you guys suggest? Shall we just loan from another institution instead? Will that be a better alternative?

Yes, it can be but the best solution is to attend their seminars para clear lahat. Isa sa mga dapat iconsider ay ung service charge pag multipurpose loan. At pag housing loan naman malaki ung amount na babayaran para sa change of title. However, compared sa SSS loan, mas gugustuhin ko pa ung PAGIBIG kasi ung SSS mas bureaucratic at mas konti ang pondo. Ang PAGIBIG nadagdagan sila ng pondo dahil sa project ni VP Kabayan.

#25 jinxee02

jinxee02

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

Hope i can help you with your philhealth concern..is it about membership or benefit availment?

#26 kikiampot

kikiampot

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:59 PM

My previous employer did not remit my philhealth contributions, and upon checking I noticed that there were philhealth deductions reflected on my pay slip. Should I apply for a new PhilHeath number? What actions should I undertake on the part of my previous employer?

#27 paobulous

paobulous

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:16 AM

Hi, I plan to apply for work at philhealth. Can anyone guide me to the process. I'm a nursing grad also a licensed nurse. TIA

#28 Masternone

Masternone

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

Hi po,

Questions lang po regarding sa Philhealth

1. Papano po ba maging member ng philhealth
2. Ano po ba ang benefits ng Philhealth
3. Pag naging employee po ba automatic na magiging philhealth member sya?

Thanks!

#29 ermes

ermes

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

just curious.

What happens to your Pag-ibig contributions when you retire?

someone is not paying attention during orientation or your HR is amiss somewhere (joke po)

your monthly contributions together with the employer's share accumulates into the TAV. members' TAV are invested as well as being loaned to members themselves with interest (depending what type of loan, MPL or calamity loan, the latter interest being less than 6%pa low). so upon retirement/ permanent separation, your TAV with dividends will be returned to you. there are options where you may ask for it earlier after ten(10) years or twenty (20) years. i.e. after 120 months or 240 months contributions.

#30 otep austin

otep austin

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:06 PM

ok papo ba tong thread na to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users