Bars Na Ok Pag Weekdays

watering hole is across the street from shangri-la (the mall). hard to miss really.. it's facing edsa.

this place is always open. cheap beers, ok food, good staff..

haven't been there in a while though... there's a cat that hangs out there in the mornings,and well, i kinda have ailurophobia

its closed already... may under construction ata na bagong establishment dun sa lugar nila sa shang.

sa mandaluyong: central bbq boy at madison square, pioneer st. cheap beer and pulutan, good crowd, loud music you can dance to if you want. this place attracts the young crowd, from teens to 30's. i don't care much for the music here but the proximity to my work/home, the value for money, and to a certain extent the crowd (let's say the quality of the girls who frequent this place is above average) made me a regular.

Try 121 Allegro at Pasong Tamo Extension in Makati. Good ambiance, prices for drinks are okay, and the food is great.

Plus, they have theme nights such as Tuesday Quiz Night and Drinkeoke Thursday Night. They actually give out free buckets of beer if you get to answer the most questions right and you are the best karaoke singer of the night.

Take note, rounds with an "s". :)

Try 121 Allegro at Pasong Tamo Extension in Makati. Good ambiance, prices for drinks are okay, and the food is great.

Plus, they have theme nights such as Tuesday Quiz Night and Drinkeoke Thursday Night. They actually give out free buckets of beer if you get to answer the most questions right and you are the best karaoke singer of the night.

Take note, rounds with an "s". :)

hmmm interesting! might check this place out. baka makalibre.

i think tabu in makati, tuesday brazillian night.. but never tried it pa. pero ang alam ko mga bayaran mga brazillians

hindi lahat, pero yung iba talaga solid 5 digits minimun..

tabu is a nice place to hang out. good crowd!

try fiamma on mondays, dati kasi cuisine on mondays (happy mondays)

:)

Edited by monazario
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...