Comedy Bar..

• 3 weeks later...

hubby and I sometimes go to these places as an alternative and to give our pumped up egos a beating when we need it. Laffline is good - they tried to target me and hubby but ended up with them saying they are threatened about girls like me and that I might take over the stage and have them lose their jobs. Sitcom is nice too... cracked me and hubby up big time, although he got molested onstage kasi heartthrob sya dun and was cajoled into giving a big tip when his princess was asked to sing onstage. We have this fave gay guy at Antakya in Alabang who is very handsome but very gay. Very bastos too. These gay guys all love having me onstage. They simply can't put us down cause we whoop them asses back up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

been der at sitcom.com a few times since malapit lng i2 s laguna (compare to zirkoh & laffline). my gurl is fond of jammin up on stage even f she gets okcried and teased by commedy hosts (lyk kim and alvaro arayata) as long as she gets her exposure in front of d customers to sing her favorite tune of lani misalucha.

in zirkoh timog nmn i often bring there my guests balikbayan from norway coz dey luv to see the Aegis band. every sunday is their live performance der. sometimes sexbomb will be der too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stopped going to Comedy Bars because its getting redundant for most (not all) gay comedians, I mean its getting old na.. Same thing every night, they find someone from the audience to make fun of then after that they do their same old routine. I mean talk about something else, I agree with the post above to talk about places, things, events, or anything aside from their routine.

Keep it fresh is what Im trying to say.. hehe..

• 3 months later...

Guys try to visit VOTRE BAR every Thursday..COMEDY CARTEL headed by Tim Tayag performs there!! Its a point of view kind of comedy wherein they dont make fun of the audience, very smooth comedy. If your familiar with Rex Navarette and Jokoy, then you know what i mean. VOTRE BAR is located at 2nd floor 42 Sgt. Esguerra Ave. corner Lopez St. near ABS-CBN..

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

22nd Street sa Marcos Highway, nakakatawa mga jokes kumpara sa Timog / Tomas Morato comedy bars

rolleyes.gif Agree to that. I've watched Chokoleit here before when he was not yet well known in showbiz. Our stomachs ache because of laughing at his green jokes and making fun, poking at some audiences. Another good performer before well known for laughter and green jokes is the Porkchop Duo (Porky and Choppy). Too bad, Porky passed away last 2009. laugh.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Zirkoh's Tomas Morato, went there with my friend to celebrate his engagement. All I remember is "How much did you like the song", for about 5 times, they did a real nice version of whatever love song my friend's girl asked. He ended up giving $50, yes US dollars so they would just leave him alone, he wasn't laughing anymore after that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...