Partying With The Celebs

When you go clubbing and meet up or go elbow to elbow with celebs, what do you do?

Do you get Starstruck? Wow Sexy and stare them head to toe, Ay pangit pala, dina VIrgin yan!Tsismis! Or you go mysterious effect Deadma try to be just be in the club ! Or try your luck of reeling up the Big Fish.

F.Rs tayo! Be informative. The place or club, the celebrity, the way of getting he or she notice you, pick-up lines, how many times did you saw he or she hanging out at this club etc.

Recent encounter better! yak yak yak yak

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

usually kasi, when these celebs party...they're always with their posse...tska medyo nakakastarstruck nga...some celebrity sightings ko...

Sarah Meier...back when Wasabi still had Vibe Fridays...every Friday sya andun...really skinny and tall in person

Heart Evangelista and Sarah Christophers...Wasabi din, they were dancing with each other near where I was hanging out...

Belinda Panelo...once lang at the now defunct Industry Lounge in Makati...I think regular sya dito since she knows KC Montero who owns the bar...

Cindy Kurleto...at WhereElse

Makati boy ako dati pero ngayon Timog and T. Morato nalang...medyo low budget na e...haven't sighted a celebrity at these areas so far...

• 2 weeks later...
usually kasi, when these celebs party...they're always with their posse...tska medyo nakakastarstruck nga...some celebrity sightings ko...

Sarah Meier...back when Wasabi still had Vibe Fridays...every Friday sya andun...really skinny and tall in person

Heart Evangelista and Sarah Christophers...Wasabi din, they were dancing with each other near where I was hanging out...

Belinda Panelo...once lang at the now defunct Industry Lounge in Makati...I think regular sya dito since she knows KC Montero who owns the bar...

Cindy Kurleto...at WhereElse

Makati boy ako dati pero ngayon Timog and T. Morato nalang...medyo low budget na e...haven't sighted a celebrity at these areas so far...

pwede malaman san ang wasabi?kc gusto nmin gumi2k ng mga clasmate ko ska gusto din nmin makakita ng mga artistang gumigimik...hehehhe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know a party where you could meet some celebrities. At GrooveNet's Anniversarry Party.. Check this out po www.groovenet.ph/party

June 20 @ Absinth, Greenbelt 3 Makati.. Open bar sila from 9-11PM,, Body shots, booty shakin', Games, human auction, syempre celebrities will be there, and yeah,, I heard Sofie Garrucho will be there FHM's fisrt GND winner,, check her out here - www.groovenet.ph/sofie

Kita kits tau dun guys,, and yeah,, curious kau sa kin noh,, this is my url pala,, www.groovenet.ph/julie i have pictures there and you may contact me there na rin,,

sensya na po wala pa kong avatar kasi bago pa lang me here sa MTC,, hehe,, newbie palang po kasi me here,,

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...