Restos, Bars And Clubs That Are Open Til Late After 4am?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dematisse malate remedios malapit sa havana

open ata sila hanggat may ta-o mura pa pulutan.

i hope open pa sila. dati there we're news that they would open a branch somewhere near la salle taft, st scho.

Oh the videoke booths in that condo building near st. scho and la salle is open 24 hours. dami pa hottie from the schools nearby.

makikipag agawan ka nga lang sa mg tibo when it comes to the girls :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sa dematisse...ok dun hehehehe open till morning. Ganda ambiance sa taas. I remember last year madalas kami dun antay ng mga GRO ng malate dun kasi sila natambay after work nila then gagastusan nila mga bf nila sa hard earned money nila. My friends got a lot of ladies there. Ok pulutan mura beer and la naman hassle with the crowd. There are times na party mood sa taas as in lahat nag eenjoy and dancing the night out.

Edited by pitbulero24
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Back in the days we used to go to a DINER sa Makati Ave. I forgot the name since its been gone for so long. They had good chili bowls and burgers. Come to think of it, wala ng masarap na Diner in Makati. Overwhelmed by the 24 operational hours ng mga fastfood chains.

In Makati, I have to agree that its Emba or Piedra that is open later til mga 5-6am. Beyond that, ewan ko na...one of the posters here said "Matulog Naman Kayo." And I concur! hahahaha! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sa Watering hole, EDSA Shangrila bukas 24hrs... Kakasawa nga lang nung mga pulutan nila dun... May all you can eat breakfast rin

Something fishy sa EASTWOOD same set-up rin as Watering hole...

Sa Watering hole, EDSA Shangrila bukas 24hrs... Kakasawa nga lang nung mga pulutan nila dun... May all you can eat breakfast rin

Something fishy sa EASTWOOD same set-up rin as Watering hole...