• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Work Hard, Or Work Smart?

• 2 months later...

first off, whatever industry you're in, you have to learn and master the tricks of the trade. thus, for starters, one has to work hard to know (almost) everything.

when one works hard, people will notice your efforts. you will eventually shine. now, capitalize on that and make informed decisions about your career. people will poach you when you least expected it.

• 3 weeks later...

sa office ko, call center/convergys commonwealth, di ata uso ang work hard... work smart lang. dapat may "the moves" ka para kilala mo lahat ng supervisors/upper management tapos kelangan maging friend mo sila para pag nag apply ka for promotion, may edge ka kasi sila din ang mag iinterview.. corny no... one reason i wanna leave the place... sayang lang kasi malapit sa bahay :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
the right connections also help. network, network, network.

If your planning to work at networking.. :upside:

But as to what I learned in Business, its simple as this:

Entrep= Work smart

Employee= Work hard

A= Person

If A is knowledgable = Work smart

If A is not knowledgable and is skillful and talented instead= Work hard

Honestly no person can work both hard and smart at the same time, while working hard, the person concentrates at the job at hand, while those who prefer thinking more than working often sit around and think, and that is why some writers and philosphers dont have stable jobs. :upside:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one of mha problem actually... im the type of person who works really hard and never uses mha head when it comes to work... i cant work smart knowing the fact that i still have mha conscience.... i couldnt even carry the burden of telling lies to people... well, i dont have to get smart in order to have mha salary.. coz even if i dont use mha head, i have mha salary.. nOt that goOd as other people who uses their heads.. but i know that mha consciens's clean and :rolleyes: d'oh mha salaray's enough already.. i wont ask for more ;)