• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Blood Pressure

Yup bro... silent killer nga ang high blood pressure. In my case, I'm in maintenance already... taking 10mg of Norvasc as advised by my doctor. Without the meds... my BP normally is at 140 / 110... catch with Norvasc (at least first couple of days/weeks) felt sluggish... ngayon ok na. I'm trying to get more physical activities... I used to be an athlete (taekwondo - welterweight) in my high school and college days... and regularly went to the gym... of course everything went south when I started working... I'm now overweight 40lbs. mad.gif

You are right merong parang side effects mga maintenance meds. Ako amolodipine gamit ko.

Parang sumasakit ulo ko nung una palang. :(

October pagbalik ko check up ulit I might have it change

Good luck bro. Hirap ng may hypertension... i'm just in my mid-30s... now I go back and think... sobra pag-kain ko ng sisig (everyday) yung nasa college ako... during that age kasi feeling indestructible... everything you do comes back twice or trice the effect pag dating ng 30s.

Good luck bro. Hirap ng may hypertension... i'm just in my mid-30s... now I go back and think... sobra pag-kain ko ng sisig (everyday) yung nasa college ako... during that age kasi feeling indestructible... everything you do comes back twice or trice the effect pag dating ng 30s.

Since I was 16 naman puro karne kinain ko. Bihira veggies at fish. Now back to basics veggies and fish nalang :(

Hypertensive din ako. Been on meds for almost a decade.

For me, regular exercise is the best way to control hypertension. On days that I exercise, my doctor advised me not to take my regular meds. Without medication, my BP is 150/100. On meds, it's 130/80. With exercise, it goes down to 100/60.

Edited by floppydrive

Hypertensive din ako. Been on meds for almost a decade.

For me, regular exercise is the best way to control hypertension. On days that I exercise, my doctor advised me not to take my regular meds. Without medication, my BP is 150/100. On meds, it's 130/80. With exercise, it goes down to 100/60.

Sana wag mo ikagalit how old are you sir?? And what kind of exercise ginagawa mo. May I know

Kindly share it.