LA Lakers

I am a laker fan i just hate that he ruined the chemistry, he caused all the drama. Yes Jordan and kobe were divas also but at least they walk the talk.

Magic traded Svi and Zubac, they have potentials especially Zubac.

Must win na ang remaining games nila, cant afford to lose some games na. Still hoping for a playoffs push

Ruined the chemistry? Lakers was 35-47 last year without Lebron. You make it sound as though the Lakers was a championship contender last year without Lebron. FYI, Lakers was a below average team last season, not even close to earning a playoff spot and a bottom dweller 2 years ago. If you were actually watching the games before Lebron got injured, the Lakers was a solid team this year, going as high as 4th seed in the west. Ruined the chemistry my ass. hahaha Jordan and Kobe walked the talk and Lebron did not? If winning 3 championship, numerous MVPs and being consistently part of all NBA first team is not walking the talk then I don't know what "walk the talk" means anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by redbox0003

The LA Lechokers are out of playoff contention. Fittingly, the player they discarded and traded was the one who spearheaded the team that eliminated the Lechokers from playoff contention. D’Angelo Russel led the Nets with 21 points and 13 assists.

Just focus sa Celtics mo..wag mu ikatuwa ang pagbagsak ng Lakers

• Like (+1) 1

Just focus on not getting suspended for a long time again. :lol:

hahaha, it doesn't matter if i got banned, life goes on..

pakahumble ka muna bago magpakahambog puro ka kasi hangin kaya talunan team mo..para mawala atensyon nililihis mu sa pagkatalo ni Lebron..troll na troll

Edited by farren21

tama ka bro. tuwang tuwa ang troll sa pagka eliminate ng lakers pero tignan mo ang team niya. underperforming sa division nila at baka malaglag pa sa playoffs. pati post ni fatchubs nung 2013 ay inungkat pa niya. kung hindi pa trolling ang tawag diyan ay hindi ko na alam kung ano pa.

tama ka bro. tuwang tuwa ang troll sa pagka eliminate ng lakers pero tignan mo ang team niya. underperforming sa division nila at baka malaglag pa sa playoffs. pati post ni fatchubs nung 2013 ay inungkat pa niya. kung hindi pa trolling ang tawag diyan ay hindi ko na alam kung ano pa.

ganun talaga kupal naman yan dito sa MTC basta lang makalusot gagawa ng paraan panu makalamang akala mo kalakas ng team nya ayun kinarma ang kupal..pinagdiskitahan si James, ang Lakers daming free agent na makukuha..+ healthy line up mangamote sila

hahaha..hanap ka naman kakampi..

Alam ko gimagawa mo yan. Alam ko din na crush mo ko kaya para kang aso na sunod ng sunod. Aso, huwag no sayangin pera na binibigay ng magulang mo pang internet shop. Magpadami ka muna ng post, totoy bobo. Sige, aso. Diyan ka na muna. :lol: Edited by will robie