Cashflow 101 Workshop

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you start ur own business or franchise?

whats the best business to have w/ this amount of money?

me and my sister are planning to put up a business. tig 500k kami pero till now ala pa kami maisip and we are also considering na ang economic situation natin medyo di maganda.

tama na ba ang 1M para mag simula?

i hope yun mga experienced na sa gantonmg situation makapag bigay ng advice.

thanks!!

i hope you succeed in whatever endeavor you plan to get into.

in times of economic uncertainties, it is best to start a business that will satisfy the basic needs-- food, clothing, transportation, etc. dealing in luxury items will not give a good turnover unless these items are also necessities.

as to the initial capital of one million, this depends. for example, if you plan to open a soft ice cream stand in front of an area where there is enough people traffic like in front of an ecozone exit for instance, your invested & working capital will probably be a on the vicinity of a quarter of a million.

if you want to open a clothing store in a mall you will probably need more than double that. if you want to go into transporting office workers you may need to buy a van for more than a million if brand new.

you also have to consider competition. try thinking of a unique product or service that has not yet been offered by others so that you can price to sell at your convenience.

you can opt to franchise or you could start on your own. franchises are more or less surefire ventures but could cost more than the million you initially are considering.

starting on your own would require anything from P50k upwards depending on the kind of venture but would need a great deal of luck & hard work on your part. there are of course unlimited options to success but the key is to start small for manageability and always improve and/or innovate on what you do.

Franchise for only P15,000. burger stand,dimsums,waffles,pack rice,hotdog stand,shawarma and many more. Package includes trainings,uniform stall.initial inventory. And best of all YUNG SISTEMA.

interesting. i heard about this and i wanna try this out.

1M is a big investment. and with the economy, i think it would be best to start small first.

that way, if things go wrong ( not being negative, just realistic ), your money out is too small to even say 'sayang'

bembrat well said!! thanks! im still thinking of buying from outside the PI and sell it here. sa ghills! we are planning to got to china to buy RTW then sell it here. hhmmm pag walang pera ang laki ng problema pag may pera problema pa din. hehehe

thnks thrall, lady mariko and coldfussion.

food business?? im still thinking about this one. but my sister is thinking about clothes eh, well we are still in the process of planning mahirap naman mag invest ka agad sa negosyo na di pinag planuhan.

(I have a vision :) )

If you prefer not to bother administering for 6 days a week, try nga buying franchises like:

Food - Andok's, Julie's Bakeshop, Scott,...

Non-food - Ink Man, Netopia (12 computers lang muna), Ricky Reyes Salon(?), Lavandera Ko

Pero kung into the challenge of building and growing an owned business, I prefer siyempre yung gamay na gamay.

1) Put up a cooperative - invite members na tig-100k ang share. The nature of the cooperative will accord to you and your members expertise.

2) Sole-proprietorship. Hire freshly grad professionals. (cheap labor pero 'professionals').

Meron din mga simple kahit hindi gamay pero malakihan ang pera kung nakuha ang sistema like:

1) Bottling/Distribution - Asia Brewery, San Miguel, Coke, Pop

2) Pwesto sa Palengke (gulay, isda, baboy, beef, manok)

Lahat ng yan pwedeng pumatok basta tamang lugar (Market Location) at ok ang supply ng products/service.

I suggest dun sa katabi ng SM North may ginagawang Mall ng MRT. Kuha kayo ng lugar at magtayo ng business na patok sa bumabyahe ng malayuan (at foreigners) na hindi na kailangang tumawid sa kabila (SM) para bumili. Bottled water, snacks, E-load, payphone service,...

Maganda rin magtayo ng Association ng PUV para sa mga commuters na North-bound. Mag-invite kayo ng mga interested parties. Gamitin niyo 1M as assurance to pay para makapag-loan ng 5-7 units ng FX o Corolla. Tapos i-merge niyo kung pwede yung association na nage-exist dun sa West Ave corner EDSA. Wala rin silang magagawa kasi mawawala na sila dahil meron nang bagong pwesto at yung tinitirikan nila ay mahal ang lease kumpara sa MRT Mall station, wala rin silang budget na makapag-lipat dahil on-going ang procedures (tumatakbo ang pera) at ang mutrity ng lease, unless merong ipon ang association na mukhang malabo.

Unahan lang yan. Palabasin muna North-bound traffic ang biyahe, na eventually magiging everywhere North.

that is the good thing about getting a franchise...

kelangan lang attend ka ng mga seminar nila tapos kung ok sayo bili kayo ng franchise nila...

you don't really need to plan pag franchise ang kukunin nyo...

tapos di nyo na din kelangan gumawa ng feasibility studies kasi ginawa na yun ng mag start yung bussiness nila...

balitaan mo na lang kami kung ano magiging business nyo ng sister mo... malay mo bumisita kami dun tapos hingi kami ng discount sayo :D :thumbsupsmiley:

bembrat well said!! thanks! im still thinking of buying from outside the PI and sell it here. sa ghills! we are planning to go to china to buy RTW then sell it here. hhmmm pag walang pera ang laki ng problema pag may pera problema pa din. hehehe

thnks thrall, lady mariko and coldfussion.

food business?? im still thinking about this one. but my sister is thinking about clothes eh, well we are  still in the process of planning mahirap naman mag invest ka agad sa negosyo na di pinag planuhan.

YES!!! Great post, bembrat!! I'm sure you changed the perspective of many, especially me! I was always an advocate of "Business = Sugal", which is why I never ventured into taking that FIRST step.

Guest fhoryou

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Do you want to:

* Start a business with very minimum or no capital at all?

* Improve personal cash management?

* Know the secrets to successful businesses and investments?

* Learn effective financial negotiation and communication?

* Make the most of hard-earned savings?

* Gain knowledge on starting your business?

* Understand what RISK really means?

* Be aware of opportunities to increase current cash flow?

* Realize being able to give more back to the community and society?

You might have heard of the CASHFLOW 101® from the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the No. 1 bestseller authored by Robert Kiyosaki, who created it to bridge the learnings from his bestseller to our experiences in the real world.

CASHFLOW 101® costs around PhP 15,000, and workshops in Southeast Asia are usually priced between $250-$450. It is with great privilege that we are able to let the Philippine public access this powerful educational tool at a very affordable price of only eight hundred pesos (PhP 800)!

The next session will be held on March 26, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on March 22. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@gmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

This workshop is brought to you by Laurus Enterprises, the official CASHFLOW® group in the Philippines, as certified by Rich Dad's Training ( S.E.A .) Pte Ltd, authorized by Robert Kiyosaki and CASHFLOW Technologies, Inc. (USA) with the *exclusive* rights to conduct Rich Dad activities in Southeast Asia.

The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. It is only through awareness, education and action that people everywhere can take control of their lives and make the choices that will enable them to become financially free. We invite you to this opportunity for everyone to get together to learn and grow.

You may want to pass this information to your family, friends and colleagues who can benefit from this program.

Mission:

"To elevate the financial well-being and develop the entrepreneurial spirit of the Filipino people"

• 2 weeks later...
well i trade stocks.. and basically i have employed a technique (which is my secret) to pick the best stocks.. and it works for me.. its not written in any book or in any documentation..just pure trial and error and experience what does it form me..

i actually lost in stock trading after reading the kiyosaki book.. so my suggestion.. DON'T always follow it.. actually the book is just a guide.. kiyosaki says buy speculative stocks..oh yeah right!  easier said than done.. then afterwards your money is gone..

kiyosaki says.. buy real estate from the bank..its cheaper.. oh yeah right.. here if you buy an apartment that was foreclosed by the bank the apartment has already been chopped to pieces by the previous tenant.. and you may actually have to shell out a bigger amount  to renovate that.. 

what applies to the US does not apply here in the Philippines.. try to follow everything in kiyosaki book and perhaps you will lose money and learn from your experience.. that is what Kiyosaki is trying to imply..

correct pare, in the philippines walang market efficiency. daming info leakages kakainis. btw, totoo ba na maglalabas daw ng IPO ang Mercury Drug?

• 4 weeks later...

visit the Philippine Stock Exchange web site if you want info on the stock market performance and IPO, find a good broker or you may even try the stock trading game

if reading the book and applying the contents in Philippine context works for you, then congratulations.... if street smart works better for you.... congratulations also

I just hope those who get rich trying either way.... dont let the wealth go up their head and ego coz you better hold on tight to that money