#21 denimhead

denimhead

dem bumbaclot percolator

• (14) Tera Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16661 posts
  • Interests:yup

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:27 AM

chinelas u still selling that hosoi? im in the states and i have paypal...

#22 denimhead

denimhead

dem bumbaclot percolator

• (14) Tera Poster
  • 16661 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:32 AM

more f/w 07

Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • Interests:Gadjets, Cars, Travel, Beach, Movies, Fine Dining, Dancing, Filipino Culture and living life to the fullest!

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:08 PM

Are these a few of the kicks your interested in??? ^

#24 denimhead

denimhead

dem bumbaclot percolator

• (14) Tera Poster
  • 16661 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:20 AM

i like the purple and black skate his

#25 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts
  • Interests:Gadjets, Cars, Travel, Beach, Movies, Fine Dining, Dancing, Filipino Culture and living life to the fullest!

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:33 PM

Let me get a hold of my contact to see if he can hook it up. What is your asking price for em?

#26 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:07 PM

Ok this board has been dead for quite some time now so lets liven it up a bit! Behold.....the brand new, super exclusive and super rare... Vans "NECKFACE"! There are several skate shops in my area and the store that I got these from only had 4 pairs! I even called official Vans stores and they don't even carry them! Only a small hand full of selected skate shops whom are urban account holders was fortunate enough to get these babies and they were a nation wide release! I was even happy that they had my size. Knowing this knowledge about them I had to pick up the remainding 3 pairs! Yaaahoooo!!! :cool:

Attached Files

Edited by Chinelas1, 02 March 2007 - 03:25 PM.

#27 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:14 PM

last one!

Attached Files

Edited by Chinelas1, 02 March 2007 - 03:28 PM.

#28 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:17 PM

More to follow soon hopefully some exclusive Vault stuff! :cool:

Edited by Chinelas1, 02 March 2007 - 03:31 PM.

#29 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:06 PM

Well...Im a tad bit dissapointed in Vans lately. I actually lined up at a Supreme store in LA for these Vans Half Cab SUPREMES But backed out when I actually had them in my hands. But here is a picture that I got from the net. For those of you that might like em. Up close and personal....to me they are.... :sick:

Attached Files

#30 denimhead

denimhead

dem bumbaclot percolator

• (14) Tera Poster
  • 16661 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:18 PM

u could flip em .... its supreme anyways ... u know hypebeasts and their supremes

#31 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:07 AM

u could flip em .... its supreme anyways ... u know hypebeasts and their supremes

True...but with the funds that I brought along I just ended up picking up a new board along with replacement bearings and wheels for my Habitat board.

Edited by Chinelas1, 26 April 2007 - 07:08 AM.

#32 riceb0i

riceb0i

dont be scared homie

• (11) Wyld
  • 6974 posts
  • Interests:violence, sex, violence

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:38 AM

hehehe the half cabs aint worth it go for the old skool all black model just got a pair & people in the office doesn't notice im wearing skateshoes instead of leather shoes. at the same time they're lightweight so you can skate easily with them. i had the santos 4 in all the colors it was released but they're all dead now (courtesy of skating hard before) & i still have a red tnt which a lot of people mistake for air jordan 1s hehehe

#33 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:56 AM

hehehe the half cabs aint worth it go for the old skool all black model just got a pair & people in the office doesn't notice im wearing skateshoes instead of leather shoes. at the same time they're lightweight so you can skate easily with them. i had the santos 4 in all the colors it was released but they're all dead now (courtesy of skating hard before) & i still have a red tnt which a lot of people mistake for air jordan 1s hehehe

Damn! Thats some ol school stuff there! I still rock my beat up Vision Street Wear Sneaks from the late 80s too imbarrasing to post pix here. LOL I still have my old Powell and Bones boards too from back in the day! :thumbsupsmiley:

#34 riceb0i

riceb0i

dont be scared homie

• (11) Wyld
  • 6974 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:12 AM

Damn! Thats some ol school stuff there! I still rock my beat up Vision Street Wear Sneaks from the late 80s too imbarrasing to post pix here. LOL I still have my old Powell and Bones boards too from back in the day! :thumbsupsmiley:

hehehe nice! i don't have any of my old fish decks with me any longer, but my candy bar shorty's deck (the 1st ever deck i bought) is now a fish deck. hahaha broke the my backside after a failed FS no comply (bloody mess i made of myself). now that was like 4 years ago. ^_^ still have the deck though, just can't seem to find it in my garage/bodega. btw i still have my bones bearings with me, the no ABEC type, really faster than an ABEC 9 bearing.

#35 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:32 PM

hehehe nice! i don't have any of my old fish decks with me any longer, but my candy bar shorty's deck (the 1st ever deck i bought) is now a fish deck. hahaha broke the my backside after a failed FS no comply (bloody mess i made of myself). now that was like 4 years ago. ^_^ still have the deck though, just can't seem to find it in my garage/bodega. btw i still have my bones bearings with me, the no ABEC type, really faster than an ABEC 9 bearing.

Dude! Is there a lot of skaters in PI? I see that your from Alabang. I will be going back to PI in November and going to stay in Muntinglupa! Is there any spots there that I can skate at? I just coped a Habitat Bamboo deck, Independent trucks, spit fire wheels and swiss bearings! I want to bring this board with me to my trip in PI November maybe we can meetup and skate some time! holla!

#36 riceb0i

riceb0i

dont be scared homie

• (11) Wyld
  • 6974 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:36 PM

Dude! Is there a lot of skaters in PI? I see that your from Alabang. I will be going back to PI in November and going to stay in Muntinglupa! Is there any spots there that I can skate at? I just coped a Habitat Bamboo deck, Independent trucks, spit fire wheels and swiss bearings! I want to bring this board with me to my trip in PI November maybe we can meetup and skate some time! holla!

most of the places where i skated in alabang are dead (rent-a-cop watched na sila). although there is this one place a "skatepark" in alabang town center. i just don't know if its still there. hehehe love to skate again man but the feet are unable to anymore, i can't even run & jump lest i exert myself & break my ankles for good. although i'll show you some of the spots here & maybe drink a few bottles & smoke

#37 Chinelas1

Chinelas1

Chinelasone

• (05) Regular
  • 1166 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:25 PM

most of the places where i skated in alabang are dead (rent-a-cop watched na sila). although there is this one place a "skatepark" in alabang town center. i just don't know if its still there. hehehe love to skate again man but the feet are unable to anymore, i can't even run & jump lest i exert myself & break my ankles for good. although i'll show you some of the spots here & maybe drink a few bottles & smoke

Im down wid dat! Thanks.

#38 adelphi

adelphi

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:36 PM

Where are Vans stores in Manila? Where's the biggest? I've been looking for a dark brown pair of checkered Vans for quite some time..

#39 riceb0i

riceb0i

dont be scared homie

• (11) Wyld
  • 6974 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:36 PM

try mo as mariveles men, may pagawaan sila dun ng mga ine-export na vans. some of the designs deins binebenta sa pinas.

#40 adelphi

adelphi

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:41 AM

Layo!

Sa manila, meron?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users