Nice Word

Love SMS..

1) dear cute...Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart.pl. open your heart 4 me with love

2) Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Plesae don't hurt my heart

3) Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less good for u. LOVE MORE and all good things will be yours

4) When two people love each other, they don't look at each other, they look in the same direction. Believe it or not.

5) We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. You want to become angel? Come I will give my wing. Love U.so much

6) Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it!.

7) Love is like a roller coaster. Once you have completed the ride, you want to go again. We will love for rest of our life

8) Love bears all things, Love believes all things, Love hopes all things, and most precious of all, Love endures all things. Come we love and make things happy

9) If death is the only way we will part then let me die with you because I cannot live without you. BUT I cannot die because my heart is with you

10) Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best in the world.

11) If 'I love you' is only three words, why is it worth a million?. Because you know Love will do miracles

12) How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to. Love you dear.

13) We are each an angel with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other.

14) If you live to be 100 yrs, I want to live to be 100 yrs minus one day, so I never have to live without you. I Cant live with out U..

15) I knew I would look back on my tears and laugh, but I never thought I would look back on my laughs and cry. Please don't hurt me darling

16) Everyone hears what you say. I listen to what you say. Best Lover listen to what you don't say.

17) A memory lasts forever, Never does it die. True Lovers stay together And never said goodbye. Donot say good bye to me my sweet heart.

18) A road to a your house is never long for me. Because you are in my heart house.

19) I'm not the same since i met u, the days turned longer the nights turned colder and u will always have a special place in my heart just 4 u :) I LOVE YOU

20) love is when u don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream. I will not sleep 2day. Waiting for you

21) Last night I looked up at the stars, And matched each one with a reason why I love you. Till I cannot matched

22) When I saw u afraid 2 meet u,When I met u, afraid 2 like u,When I liked u afraid 2 love u,But now that I LOVE U .I am afraid 2 lose u. love me for ever

23) If I would be a tear in your eye I will roll down on your cheek and die on ur lip and if you would be a tear in my eye I will never cry by a fear of losing U

24) Love makes life so confusing and difficult but without love would you want to live?. With out you I cannot breath also. Because my heart is with u

25) If you love me like you told me please be careful with my heart you can take it; just don't break it ..

• 5 weeks later...