Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:27 PM
I do frequent bars all over the world the last 25 years. I drink A LOT and i womanize even more. Now the last 5 years married i have backed up a lot...not every day as i used to but at least 2-3 times a month.
I had fights, i had dangerous fights, i almost killed and almoste been killed. All over the world.
Here is Philippines and please tell me where i am wrong on the below:
1) You fight verbaly or physically one guy then he goes and returns with 10 more.
2) There are more guns than people in this country, no one is stronger than a bullet.
3) When you shoot then someone gets the bullet if it is you or the other you f#&ked up your life pretty good anyway.
4) So what if you place your pride down and leave nice safe and sound? There is another bar a few corners away and a few million other girls to play with!!!
5) The best winner on a fight is the one who runs faster. Nothing can replace your life or a scar in your face...
6) Fighting the people who work at the bar...unless you have a small army outside do not even think about it.
7) If someone who is drunk is bothering you, inform the bar people, usually they serve him a drink and turn his attention to other places or they kick him out...depends...
8) if you are drunk just admit it appologise and LEAVE!!!!!
10) The drinks can be safe can be dangerous, if you feel strange just leave. How can you always guard your drink? Are you going to take it with you in the toilet?
11) Ordering any drink with a mixer is a mistake. Even the most experienced drunk cannot tell the difference in between Toska with orange or Absolut with orange, so do not start with the bar people this stupid argument, you declare your ignorance. i always drink vodka coke and when they ask me what kind of vodka i just smile and reply the cheap one!!!! They usually show me the bottle or just serve me a finlandia or stoli or similar just an ok one.
12) When you get pushed by other in a very busy bar, don't push back, change place.
13) Here comes now the good one, you gf is very annoyed from someone and she epxects you to do something about it, ask her to place her back to him and then he comes over on the other side again. Why you think he did? Because she provoked him to, jut ignore the entire thing and tell her lets better go or inform the managment. Do not try to be the hero, you're not!!!!
14) you have an argument as to what you consumed, if you can prove it go with it but how can you prove that you had 15 or 18 drinks...So the best is pay as you get served so no wonders.
15) If your character is a boiling one, have the self control to leave when you start feeling as such. I almost killed someone at Vitoria in Brazil just because he told me that my friend is puking in the toilet and i should take care of him instead of drinking...i have regreted that many times.
16) Go out with friends who know how you are and how you react when you are shitfaced, they can save you from going in to a bad situation. they do with me!!!!
17) DO NOT take your gun with you or in your car, if you are so much affraid about your safety well...take a body guard or a driver with a gun, not yours!!!
18) Don't drink and drive in this jungle of driving is very easy when having a few drinks to get in to a fight on the street. i usually have a driver or take a taxi or trike when going out drinking.
19) What the heck, just drink enjoy do not disturb and if you are disturb turn somewhere else.
Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:32 PM
Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:51 PM
Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:58 PM
Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:48 AM
Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:20 PM
Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:42 AM
one thing i know is for sure
in strip joints be always aware that when a lady was taken to seat with a guest
she belongs to him
and even if you like her, theres nothing you can do anymore but go back and make sure you get her first before anyone else next time
kse most of the time dun ngsisimula ang away
but FYI pra sa mga guest na may ka table, wag ka mainggit kung ang ka table mo eh palakpakan for her beautiful number or if she was given a tip dhil doon cla kumikita eh, sa tip,.... not unless you gave her big demand,.....
kaya ka nga pumunta dun eh, pra bigyan cla ng kita,....
and advice for those guest
kung kyo eh mg bar or club na bigatin, be aware that there are ladies drink that doesn't actually have alcohol,....
you control your chicks ladies drink dhil bankarote ka in the end kung sya lagi ang mg decide kung iinom pa sya
maximize the time you spend in the bar as you maximize your enjoyment
take it easy, drink good and feel good, enjoy the company of having those bar girls sitting beside you
at wag nyo maxiado harrasin ung mga ka table nyo,....
dhil kung yun tlga gs2 nyo eh mg VIP na kyo,.....
and look at your tabled ladies as human not as a toy,.....
tandaan nyo, most of them are doing that kind of job not because they like it or want it but they have to for they're family
and if you really want to help them, instead of letting them drink that much, why don't you just let them drink until they reach the quota and then just give them money, yumayaman ung bar nde ung chick, kse kahati nila ung bar, but still, it all depends on how you bring it,.....
and take note,.....
theres nothing like a gentle man when it comes to woman,..... whether she came from the church or she came from a bar,...
you get in a bar in one piece,..... do everything you can to get out of the bar in one piece aswell,.......
Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:26 PM
one time nasa baguio kami ng barkada ko... we had a couple of drinks na when we to nevada to meet the cousin of my friend, tapos pag dating doon inom pa... eh medyo bitin ako so I ordered something harder so after ng session na yun around 3am naisipan namin washing na so lipat kami ng bar then order ulit 2 bucket... 5 lang kami that time 3 kaming barkada ko tapos yung cousin and friend niya... pag dating namin sa bar na yun may Frat party ata kasi merong mahabang mesa tapos mga 20-30 sila... eh medyo maingay cause they were shouting something every time mag cheers sila...
sabi ba naman nung cousin ng friend ko... "pare ang ingay nila" sabi ko naman "oo nga eh" sabi ba naman nung kasama nung cousin... "sorry pare kulang pa yung bala sa kotse ko para tumahimik lahat eh"... putik nawala amats ko eh natakot ako bigla... buti na lang walang nangyari
Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:56 AM
Then while enjoying our moments with our ka-tables, a group of rowdy guys sitting in the adjacent table said loudly "Wala yan, mamaya lang pagpapawisan na yan dahil di alam saan kukuha ng pambayad" Then my mtc friend na pamangkin ni Avelino Razon & a Demolai/y member was about to stand up & confront them but his katable held on to him & I told him "Pre relaks, ako muna..." Then I signalled to the waiter to come over & whispered something. 3 FM's sensing tension came over to the rowdy group & asked them if "MY" group was bothering them.
My friend was really furious by this time as medyo nagkakacommotion na. Then the FM's asked us if it's ok for us to transfer seat to avoid untoward incident. Of course di kami pumayag... Tamang tama yung pagbalik ng waiter with the OIC & GM and was heading to our direction. My 2 friends said "potah pre, regular guest ata dito mga tadong yan" I calmly said relax ka lang, by this time yung mga ibang guest nakatingin na sa amin as we were seated near the stage. Then eksaktong pag lapit ng oic, waiter, gm, sabi ko na lang bigla sa oic, "NINONG, yang mga t@ngin@ng kupal na yan kinukursunada kami!" potah wala daw kami pambayad sa mga inorder namin.
And then pinarinig ko sa mga t@r@nt@dong guest "ninong kaibigan ko pala si m*******, Siya yung pamangkin ni Gen Avelino Razon. Siya yung nagtuturo sa akin paano pumutok at siya yung may collection ng baril.
After a few minutes they're group stood up & was about to leave, pinahabulan pa ng katropa ko "Ingat kayo ha, mamaya asa Xaymaca kami kaya kung pwede lang sa iba niyo na dalhin kayabangan niyo!"
I believe some of the mtc's infamous group, the Howlers we're there to witness the incident.
It was truely priceless! Pakiramdam namin nun hari kami. he he! And my 2 MTC friends didnt knew na Ninong ko un OIC dun... ha ha!
And while we stayed and enjoyed the rest of the evening, yung 3 kabadong kupal na FM's lapit ng lapit & hingi ng hingi ng sorry. Even gave us complimentary use of the VIP! ha ha
Edited by kleptome, 13 May 2009 - 06:59 AM.
Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:42 PM
Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:39 PM
Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:54 PM
hmm sa ubelt. dun sa mga bilayaran and bars dun. takaw gulo rin. students who think they own the place. d lang nila magustuhan dating mo pag tritripan ka na.
kelangan pag pumunta ka sa mga ganun may kasama kang mga friends na kaya makipag away para safe na rin kahit kunti........
Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:47 PM
Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:49 PM
by analysis this is a form of other form of coercion against the perpetrators......
It happened to me in Pasay...I am with 6 of my former co-workers in a bank in Macapagal in a sizzling bar at the corner of G.Puyat and Roxas Blvd. (closed na ito)... what happened was when we our busy chatting with each other, the waiter would approach us and murmur something to me...being inattentive to him I would say "huh" then he would deliver a round of beers for us. He would deliver the beers to the other side of the table and pointed to me as the one who ordered it...I told myself then "sige lang....wait ako pag bayaran na..." for the nth time it happened and billing time came...I called my friend from Pasay City hall to visit us in the club....We have a private talk with the manager and the waiter....ayun libre na kami....wag lang sila ipasara....Sometimes it really pays to have friends who have names............wag lang abusuhin...
Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:46 PM
Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:08 PM
Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:04 AM
Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:02 PM
Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:53 PM
Lose-lose situation yan eh.. You k*ll someone, you go to jail.. You get shot by another drunk, well, you die..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users