Jump to content


Photo

Gambling - What is your Game?


  • Please log in to reply
1002 replies to this topic

#1001 Hari ng Spakol

Hari ng Spakol

    Retired Spakolero

  • (14) Tera Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18325 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Batang Cubao
  • Interests:Pretty Young Therapists (PYT)

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:48 PM

Poker



#1002 lito leon

lito leon

    Cutie

  • (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:motorcycles, NSA friends

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:34 PM

drag race ng motor.



#1003 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

    Lover

  • (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1204 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Makati, Nashville, Bordeaux

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:38 PM

Stocks have been doing really well.  I still consider it a gamble because even the best one out there still can go down (as it did with one of my stock) though I am bullish it will recover by December. 

 

Basically my RoughSex strategy is a combination of all strategies you've read in investment books, summarized into 3 -- conviction, diversification and speculation.

 

First, conviction.  I research and find the stock I have the most conviction that is the best out there given its fundamentals and put 10% on it.  The second best stock I put 5% on it.  Total is 15%.

 

Second, diversification.  Stocks fall under large, medium and small capitalizations.  To diversity, I pick a mutual fund for large and put 70% on it.  Then I pick a fund for medium/small and put 12% on it.  Total is 82%

 

Third, speculation.  I research and pick the stock I feel would grow the most and put 3% on it.


Edited by MRROUGHSEX, 12 January 2018 - 11:41 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users